Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 82 of 84 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:42 am

I have a feeling, JMO, that it was ME trying to be the dominant force in that relationship. Major fail. The dominant force in that relationship is mommy.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 29468
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by bluwavz on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:45 am

How come no one cares about the double standard when it comes to outting sex? I sure don't remember there being an uproar when Clare said she and JPG had sex! Or when Kaitlyn said she had sex with that farmer guy. Oh right, they're guys. Who cares? Forgive me if I'm not shedding tears for MeAndi. It couldn't have happened to better person!

Oh and if there was BDSM in Josh and MeAndi's relationship, Josh was definitely the submissive.
avatar
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10316
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:52 am

@bluwavz wrote:How come no one cares about the double standard when it comes to outting sex? I sure don't remember there being an uproar when Clare said she and JPG had sex! Or when Kaitlyn said she had sex with that farmer guy. Oh right, they're guys. Who cares? Forgive me if I'm not shedding tears for MeAndi. It couldn't have happened to better person!

Oh and if there was BDSM in Josh and MeAndi's relationship, Josh was definitely the submissive.
GMTA--daughter from another mother.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 29468
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:54 am

Well, Clare didn't even reveal it herself - she yelled at him for saying those infamous words to HER that, but, as far as I remember, she never repeated that on ATFR or any other media rounds she did. With Kaitlyn...yeah, I love the girl, but she has no filter. I'm sure it just got Chris a couple more half-fives or whatever, but it was pretty disrespectful to Whitney. Obviously, she didn't care as the two are still BFFs but she still shouldn't have done it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by stuckinsc on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:55 am

@bluwavz wrote:How come no one cares about the double standard when it comes to outting sex? I sure don't remember there being an uproar when Clare said she and JPG had sex! Or when Kaitlyn said she had sex with that farmer guy. Oh right, they're guys. Who cares? Forgive me if I'm not shedding tears for MeAndi. It couldn't have happened to better person!

Oh and if there was BDSM in Josh and MeAndi's relationship, Josh was definitely the submissive.

Plus MeAndi actually outed JPG by talking about what he told her about Clare. Karma bit MeAndi in the butt that night. But, I still wish Nick hadn't done it. Not because she didn't deserve it, I just don't like it when anyone does it.

Sorry, I think MeAndi was always the pouty puppy trying to get Josh to love her. I think Momma is the only woman who gets to boss Joshie around. I predicted J&A crashing and burning due to the combined inability to not be the alpha. That takes a maturity and patience I didn't see from either of them. JMO.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 46
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by stuckinsc on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:56 am

nothatgirl wrote:Well, Clare didn't even reveal it herself - she yelled at him for saying those infamous words to HER that, but, as far as I remember, she never repeated that on ATFR or any other media rounds she did. With Kaitlyn...yeah, I love the girl, but she has no filter. I'm sure it just got Chris a couple more half-fives or whatever, but it was pretty disrespectful to Whitney. Obviously, she didn't care as the two are still BFFs but she still shouldn't have done it.

As I mentioned MeAndi outed JPG and Clare in her day after FS rant about JPG telling her about it.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 46
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:59 am

@Kashathediva wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:How come no one cares about the double standard when it comes to outting sex? I sure don't remember there being an uproar when Clare said she and JPG had sex! Or when Kaitlyn said she had sex with that farmer guy. Oh right, they're guys. Who cares? Forgive me if I'm not shedding tears for MeAndi. It couldn't have happened to better person!

Oh and if there was BDSM in Josh and MeAndi's relationship, Josh was definitely the submissive.
GMTA--daughter from another mother.

And Nick asked MEAndi a very reasonable question, while K did that for maybe fun?
Claire was emotional and trying to understand why too, so I totally get her and Nick.

So if MEAndi mentioned anything sex in her book, she's definitely the lowest of all because she does that for money.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Laura Walsh on Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:03 am

Notthatgirl,

Forgot how to pull the quote. But thanks. Appreciate your post.

Laura
avatar
Laura Walsh

Posts : 962
Join date : 2013-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:04 am

@stuckinsc wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:Well, Clare didn't even reveal it herself - she yelled at him for saying those infamous words to HER that, but, as far as I remember, she never repeated that on ATFR or any other media rounds she did. With Kaitlyn...yeah, I love the girl, but she has no filter. I'm sure it just got Chris a couple more half-fives or whatever, but it was pretty disrespectful to Whitney. Obviously, she didn't care as the two are still BFFs but she still shouldn't have done it.

As I mentioned MeAndi outed JPG and Clare in her day after FS rant about JPG telling her about it.

I didn't watch the whole season, just the final two episodes, but didn't Andi just say "You were telling me you were in the FS with Renee and Clare the other day" and JP said "you knew that was the situation" and Andi replied "exactly why I didn't need to hear you tell me about it". I had thought she never specified sex, IIRC, although it was implied. I think the real sex revelation was Clare shouting "don't tell me you love f-ing me" when she got dumped.

Either way, like I've said, I'm no Andi fan. I just don't think that because of my personal dislike for her, she deserved that. JMO.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Seabear on Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:07 am

Having a good laugh at all the references of Andi and Josh and shades of grey. laugh out loud  laugh out loud   I am guessing the guys will only be mad if in her tacky admissions she claims their sex was bad.  Nick will probably laugh at the idiocy of her hypocrisy.  I have always felt that she freaked out and went psycho on JPG because he kicked to the curb after the FS and it bruised her ego in a major way.  That says something about Andi's skills in my book. Count me in never buying her book club.  I doubt Andi has time for a relationship these days, she is too busy taking photos of herself to share with the world. Rolling Eyes Suspect no no
avatar
Seabear
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2948
Join date : 2015-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by stuckinsc on Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:14 am

nothatgirl wrote:
@stuckinsc wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:Well, Clare didn't even reveal it herself - she yelled at him for saying those infamous words to HER that, but, as far as I remember, she never repeated that on ATFR or any other media rounds she did. With Kaitlyn...yeah, I love the girl, but she has no filter. I'm sure it just got Chris a couple more half-fives or whatever, but it was pretty disrespectful to Whitney. Obviously, she didn't care as the two are still BFFs but she still shouldn't have done it.

As I mentioned MeAndi outed JPG and Clare in her day after FS rant about JPG telling her about it.

I didn't watch the whole season, just the final two episodes, but didn't Andi just say "You were telling me you were in the FS with Renee and Clare the other day" and JP said "you knew that was the situation" and Andi replied "exactly why I didn't need to hear you tell me about it". I had thought she never specified sex, IIRC, although it was implied. I think the real sex revelation was Clare shouting "don't tell me you love f-ing me" when she got dumped.

Either way, like I've said, I'm no Andi fan. I just don't think that because of my personal dislike for her, she deserved that. JMO.

Renee did not have a FS date, Andi directly implied that JPG told her about sex, not in the discussion/scolding of/with JPG, but in her morning after melt down ITMs. You know the ones after she decided to spend the whole night with the guy, not let him know she was upset without the precious cameras rolling, then left the FS and trashed him ASAP. She was less direct about what he said during her tryout for the bachelorette/ confrontation with JPG. Like I said Karma, she will get you everytime.

BTW, FS outing goes back to Tina Fabulous from Andrew Firestone's season. She outed Andrew for having sex with her in the FS in interviews and no one cried how unfair it was to him or Jen and her family.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 46
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:22 am

Ah! Thanks for clarifying - like I said, I only watched the last two episodes and was flipping channels throughout. Just really disliked the lead and all F3 girls that season!

I think that there is definitely a double standard. Guys get called out and it's not really a big deal, but when women get called out for the same thing, you know that they will be called sl*ts and wh*res by the wonderful people on the Internet. I think that's why people tend to be more defensive of women. I think that it's a private matter and should be kept private, no matter what the genders. Although at this point, the show on its 30th season...don't sleep with the lead, unless you are okay with being dumped in a week. Use common sense!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 84 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum