SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 84 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 84 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:02 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I can't imagine she won't write about Nick though! Not all the intimate details, but I think she'll talk about the conversations they had before and after the FS to show how (in her opinion) he wasn't deceived by her and knew what he was getting into. 

With Josh, I don't have a problem with her talking about it. They were engaged and Josh talked about "trying to get her pregnant" on the ATFR, so it's not a reveal. She has a right to share her own perspective on that, just like Josh is going to share his own perspective on private things on Famously Single.

Yeah, I think we're going to hear her side of the Nick situation as well.
I kinda feel like Famously Single and Andi's book are very similar. Both are revealing at least some of their private lives to the public.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 84 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Beach Lover Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:03 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I can't imagine she won't write about Nick though! Not all the intimate details, but I think she'll talk about the conversations they had before and after the FS to show how (in her opinion) he wasn't deceived by her and knew what he was getting into. 

With Josh, I don't have a problem with her talking about it. They were engaged and Josh talked about "trying to get her pregnant" on the ATFR, so it's not a reveal. She has a right to share her own perspective on that, just like Josh is going to share his own perspective on private things on Famously Single.

I honestly don't think anyone has a "right" to publicly discuss personal, intimate details about an ex, whether it be sexual or otherwise.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:31 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:
snipped

Out of all the Bachelorettes on the show I would imagine there are more than just Andi and why she is being called all these bad names is beyond me.   How many others did the same exact thing she did and no one has called them names.  She just happened to pick a guy like Nick who never gave it a second thought to embarrass her and both their families on National TV.  Write her a letter and question her about this if you must but to do what he did is unthinkable to me.  

I can tell you why I think she is one of the worse, if not the worst B'ette.
Because she thought she has all the right to humiliate Nick, to toy with his feeling, and thought she can get away of it.

All my opinion.

Too many hilarious, clever posts for me to quote, but such a good read in here.

I agree that for me she is by far and away the Bachelorette I have liked/enjoyed least.  No contest. (not specific to Nick for me, just her in general)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:18 pm

Beach Lover wrote:

I honestly don't think anyone has a "right" to publicly discuss personal, intimate details about an ex, whether it be sexual or otherwise.  
This used to be called "airing dirty laundry". Why should we be surprised? It's tacky and low class, imo. It's tell alls like this that keep the rags moving in the same direction and feeding that fire.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:23 pm

Beach Lover wrote:

True. Unfortunately, they're both doing it.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:21 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 84 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

+86
Southernpeach30
citygirl1962
isittrue
cindebugg
rhondam