SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 1 of 77 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talent - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 Empty Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:18 pm

Continue here.

OnePromise wrote:I was thinking about the timing of the talks that Kaitlyn has with the guys that she choses to tell about the sex-gate issues. I would think she might chose to tell them as she was letting them go in order to explain why she was letting them go and to do it before they see it on tv. Dr. Chris and Jared seem to leave in tears and Joe appears to leave in anger. The mere "letting go" of a contestant doesn't seem to usually bring these types of emotional reactions esp for the guys who are not in the F3. The article said that "it changed everything". Well cutting your contestant pool in half is quite the change.
I do not know when she told Shawn and Ben, but I would guess in Utah given the emotional interview and forlorn balcony shots. That makes sense, because then Ben goes home leaving Shawn who is sticking around because the producers have dangled the Bachelor carrot and Nick who is there because he thinks he is F1.
I really can not see Shawn being able to overlook sex-gate if it was with Nick (esp if Nick is still there considering his response when Kaitlyn simply decides to keep Nick on the show). So that means that their relationship will be interesting to watch with hometown dates and all. It would just be a farce IMO. Putting on for the cameras so that Shawn has a juicy, heartbreaking story to push him into the lead for the Bachelor gig.
Leaving Nick. IMO, Kaitlyn's final decision is really does she want Nick or not. He clearly wants her. I think that she does want him and in the end they will end up together. I think the fact is that they had to "change everything" because Kaitlyn fell in love early on and they did not have a show after that. So they filled up the time with a bunch of nonsense dates and overacting guys to play the bait and switch game. I think RS is wrong and Nick and Kaitlyn are happy together in love.

Well at least that is what I will tell myself when I think about the other possible endings and how disappointing they will make me feel. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

talent - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

notarose wrote:
Max64 wrote:snipped from kashathediva
" A good for instance is there may have only been 2 HTD because the F3/F4 could have removed himself after the FD not feeling it was worthy to involve family at all. It could be shown to us as K eliminating the man, but we know from past seasons, the cast has asked to be let go and it has been made to look like it was the leads idea."

I've been thinking about this... If Kaitlyn told her f4 about having sex, and that is was in fact Nick that she had sex with, I can see these guys wanting to bail and not wanting to involve their family. If they already had to deal with Kaitlyn letting Nick on the show, and then finding out she had sex with him, I'm sure they could see the writing on the wall and wanted check out. If that's the scenario, and listening to Kaitlyn post show saying she doesn't regret the sex, just the timing, if there is a f1 I don't see how it could be anyone but Nick. I don't see how Shawn could deal with all of that if he were her f1, but I could see him sticking around if he was given the opportunity to be the next Bachelor.

Herein lies the complication :yes:
I definitely respect anyone who owns their actions so if K. tells her 4 guys about having had sex earlier in filming that is a good example of honestly. I would, however, question why that would be necessary? Wouldn't that just be a "clearing of the slate" move meaning they all now know and whoever stays is still a prospect for her suggesting she has no favorite at that point? In my mind, it would only be necessary to tell 1 or perhaps 2 if she still sees a future with that many and it would mean whomever she had sex with would no longer be a prospect because why tell? It would be unnecessary to be that specific with anyone remaining that she doesn't want to pursue further - a simple breakup with compassion is all that is necessary; no details about her intimacy with anyone else would be required. It would simply be a case of good guys not being her guy.
I also think that if she, as the promo is hinting, does have sex early on in filming then again before scheduled FD time, and if it is not with the same person, she would be asking a lot in terms of being accepted as a long term partner by any of the guys. We know from former contestants that typically the F1 has only known the lead for around 4-5 days worth of time so it would be illogical to want to continue unless, as you say they want to be next TB but that would be kinda obvs to the audience.
If the intimacy partner is the same person, how could she seriously be considering anyone else?
What if the promo was meant to forewarn the guys who were on the show after the fact that an early tryst occurred so they would know in advance of the scene airing. This would mean they were never aware of this during filming.

As to the "I made a mistake": as of yet, there is no proof that the mistake happened during filming. It could be something from her past that has weighed heavily on her and that she feels needs to be told to someone important inorder to be fully understood. Just a thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

talent - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

emusha wrote:

since some were mentioning K's expression ...thought i'd bring over this gif from wetpaint

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:25 pm

Where is the dip when they kiss. Darn she is in heat just saying his name. I just dont understand how she did not choose him. My mind boggles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:52 pm

Nicks pics/clips roundup with Kaitlyn so far:
It was sluethed the clip with his oatmeal nubby sweater coming around the corner and dipping her for a kiss was filmed in Ireland. Her glee clip saying his name was in New York where he shows up at her group date with Sharlene. Pics of him at NY pier kissing her in the dark and other pics probably when she tells him she has decided to keep him are on streets of New York during day kissing near a brick building. Then the San Antonio pics of him singing to her on the balcony. The sexy pic with their heads cut off when she is wearing the white lace dress (Ireland) and he has on claddaugh ring, those sneaky editors trying to hide him, the pics again with heads removed sitting on a sofa in Ireland when he is wearing plaid suit coat with his palm stroking her face up hand, the dark sillouette pics on the cliffs in Ireland shouting "Ireland" and more dark sillouette pics sitting on ground looking at sunset with her head leaning on his shoulder. Any I have left out?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:17 pm

I still don't think Nick is the sex gate guy. From the last episode 3 K and Jared chemistry was unreal, it came out of nowhere and he seems the front runner now not Shawn, maybe that relationship is what crashes and burn. K tells the guys about it and has to let Jared go, then Chris and Joe leave. Nick can't quite leave because it will be hipocritical of him with his sex talk last year. As for Ben H and Shawn your guess is as good as mine.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  talent - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 1f49b  talent - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:23 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Nicks pics/clips roundup with Kaitlyn so far:
It was sluethed the clip with his oatmeal nubby sweater coming around the corner and dipping her for a kiss was filmed in Ireland. Her glee clip saying his name was in New York where he shows up at her group date with Sharlene. Pics of him at NY pier kissing her in the dark and other pics probably when she tells him she has decided to keep him are on streets of New York during day kissing near a brick building. Then the San Antonio pics of him singing to her on the balcony. The sexy pic with their heads cut off when she is wearing the white lace dress (Ireland) and he has on claddaugh ring, those sneaky editors trying to hide him, the pics again with heads removed sitting on a sofa in Ireland when he is wearing plaid suit coat with his palm stroking her face up hand, the dark sillouette pics on the cliffs in Ireland shouting "Ireland" and more dark sillouette pics sitting on ground looking at sunset with her head leaning on his shoulder. Any I have left out?

Luvstruck, that sounds about right, except I think the cliff shot shouting "Ireland" is with Dr. Chris.  Someone else sleuthed that and it fits with the shots of him crying over the edge of a cliff -Hag's head.  Also, I think the dark silhouette pics are Joe or Ben H.  

Now that I think about it, Nick and K did not really have any typical "romantic" dates. They are all pretty public, non secluded places: group date mariachi singing on river walk (very public place), 1:1 walking around Dublin (again very public, the only actual photos in all of Ireland were taken during this date) and overnight date in Cobb and to kiss the Blarney stone (also a very public tourist site unless they rented it out for just K and N).  It's almost like they are trying to hid the chemistry with normal boring, public dates out in the open without the seclusion and intimacy that some of the other 1:1 dates provide. (I.e. Underwater photos, fear factor with pizza in her room, the Met, helicopter and dinner in formal attire, dancing, river walk but ended at a private cabin and fireworks, castles, cliffs, sunsets, secluded islands, ect). Nick had the most ordinary dates of all.  But, you producers can't fool me. :gotcha:

Nick and Kaitlyn will make any setting intimate from the looks of the previews.  Which is the beauty of Nick. He can give them a show that sizzles with just regular situations. No need for all that nonsensical, non-realistic, fantasy stuff. He will just bring it with his normal game. He did the same for Andi - sending flowers, making a mini 1:1 date at a rose ceremony, sneaking off to her room and one of the most romantic outdoor (in a public place) shots during their walk, ect. He just wants a realistic love story. He will bring the romance to real life. Love it.

And yes, they did manage to fit a lot of disguised intimate K and N moments without showing it was Nick.  They actually also did this with Shawn a little (overnight date bed shot and his visit to her hotel room).  Again, just hiding the front runners to give the other guys a little bit of a chance.  sneakyl

Last edited by OnePromise on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:26 pm

do we know for sure these are nick?? how do we know?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:28 pm

emusha wrote:

do we know for sure these are nick?? how do we know?

IMO, not nick. See above.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:36 pm

Thanks OP!!
so from the above -- it seems like Nick and K are on great terms at Cobb even after sexgate in Dublin....if cobb is the place they run to each other and he dip/kisses her...?
K seems to be in great spirits there... we know the timing of the crying sc that are not Utah are in Dublin right? So she seems to be fine after all that crying and Shawn sneaking in for a visit in Dublin?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:50 pm

emusha wrote:Thanks OP!!
so from the above -- it seems like Nick and K are on great terms at Cobb even after sexgate in Dublin....if cobb is the place they run to each other and he dip/kisses her...?
K seems to be in great spirits there... we know the timing of the crying sc that are not Utah are in Dublin right? So she seems to be fine after all that crying and Shawn sneaking in for a visit in Dublin?

Yes, I posted about that in another thread (can't remember which) just a few minutes ago. Perfect thoughts!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:51 pm

emusha wrote:Thanks OP!!

It helps put some perspective on teaser doesn't it.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 77 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass