SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 24 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:35 pm

sdmom... this one's for you bestbud!
Sooooo glad I didn't start watching yet and now I likely won't watch.
No reason to subject myself to any negativity.
While he may be disappointed in the short term, in the long term, he followed his heart and now he knows. No regrets; you can't be disappointed about that!
It's all part of Nick's journey.
I look forward to his next chapter.
Love to all Nick chicks!! blowkiss
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

family - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Cecilia Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:57 pm

UGH Nick fans. Who wants to watch him get his heartbroken on national tv again? NOT ME. But of course I won't be able to stay away.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:01 pm

Hi Sue :bestbud!:Thanks! 
I am glad the snapchat happened now so nick (assuming he didn't know before yesterday) and his fans would not be blindsided at FRC. 
I was so excited last Monday to finally see him but now I won't watch but can't stay away from this board....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:08 pm

Maybe wishful thinking but I am holding out hope that Nick does not get his heart broken again, that it was more a mutual agreement\recognition that while there was chemistry, K-N did not have the compatibility for a long term relationship and mutually agreed to part. RS has gotten a lot wrong already...hoping he's wrong about Nick proposing and getting rejected too.
Praying

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:24 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Maybe wishful thinking but I am holding out hope that Nick does not get his heart broken again, that it was more a mutual agreement\recognition that while there was chemistry, K-N did not have the compatibility for a long term relationship and mutually agreed to part. RS has gotten a lot wrong already...hoping he's wrong about Nick proposing and getting rejected too.
Praying

It is possible. Maybe he left in Utah since that is when Kaitlyn is having a difficult/important conversation with someone. We thought maybe Shawn since it was heavily speculated Nick was sex guy and she was telling Shawn this. But maybe instead Shawn is pre FS sex guy and she was telling Nick and he either took himself out or she let him go or they mutually parted ways. All we know for sure is Shawn and Kaitlyn were in bed together in a snap chat video thus the final couple and in all pics recently from Nick he looks like he does not have a care in the world. I don't know what to believe about how and when Nick will exit the show but I am definitely not taking RS word for it, especially now.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:34 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Maybe wishful thinking but I am holding out hope that Nick does not get his heart broken again, that it was more a mutual agreement\recognition that while there was chemistry, K-N did not have the compatibility for a long term relationship and mutually agreed to part. RS has gotten a lot wrong already...hoping he's wrong about Nick proposing and getting rejected too.
Praying

I hope that Nick even if he had to propose because of the machine and plane video realized that they just weren't compatible and it was for the best.  I remember Kiptyn could have cared less when he proposed and Jillian said no, it was like okay, next.  I hope that is what we see with Nick.  My heart is also saying that having Nick propose and go that far is possibly TPTB's way of buttering up the masses to have him be the bachelor.  There was no way last year, but now have the villian eat some humble pie, even this snap chat stuff, having his "heartbreak" shoved in his face.  Just like every bachelorette where it is finally her chance, with Nick it could be the redeemed one's chance to find his love.

I would have hated it last year, but I feel like with going on the show this time, he knows what he is getting into, he realizes all the tricks and if he wants to say yes, I can just enjoy and carry my Nick love around annoying those who are not fans.  Almost sounds like a fun winter to me cantstopl

Okay, signing off for the week to get some serious science done, since you all are to distracting (look up #distractinglysexy if you haven't heard of it yet), have fun and don't worry, Nick is all good. Now I hope he gets a little sad soon, as I want the Lightning to win the Stanley Cup. The native Floridian in me takes perverse joy in Florida teams winning the trophy for a sport most of us never even thought to try to play until after at least 2000.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:19 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Praying

It is possible. Maybe he left in Utah since that is when Kaitlyn is having a difficult/important conversation with someone. We thought maybe Shawn since it was heavily speculated Nick was sex guy and she was telling Shawn this. But maybe instead Shawn is pre FS sex guy and she was telling Nick and he either took himself out or she let him go or they mutually parted ways. All we know for sure is Shawn and Kaitlyn were in bed together in a snap chat video thus the final couple and in all pics recently from Nick he looks like he does not have a care in the world. I don't know what to believe about how and when Nick will exit the show but I am definitely not taking RS word for it, especially now.

If we separate ourselves from the world of spoilers/foilers for a time and "pretend" we have only watched Nick & Kaitlyn in the last epi, a certain story writes itself compared to/VS all we know prior and during that comes from various sources. 
Perhaps truth is somewhere in the middle.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:26 pm

Nick's IG
family - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 24 <a href=family - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 24 95784D17-1F3F-4F69-B6BB-3A244063B5DB_zps6oqn6w7a
Taken Friday night but posted on Saturday.
He did know about the snapchat pics on Friday night.  Proof is that he faved 2 tweets.  Between those tweets in his tag feed were several mentions of the pics so he would have read as he scrolled. 

Happy Nick :yes: out with the boys.

Oh, and the wife of the guy on the right was joking - commented on the pic -  about how her husband was pretending to be a fan family - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 24 3806527698

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Nick looks really, really good.  I love his smile and the beard.  I hope he keeps it or at least some scruff.  It looks very good on him.  He could be the next Bachelor. :yes:
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:45 pm

nick_viall28 Multitasking #family 5min
family - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 24 11259610_1434903000151802_2113957580_n
http://websta.me/p/1006759777880182131_28313266
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:
nick_viall28 Multitasking #family 5min
family - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 24 11259610_1434903000151802_2113957580_n
http://websta.me/p/1006759777880182131_28313266

Cold. Shower. :uptonogood

Ok, ok, ... I might have to watch the Nick scenes. Sheesh! He's persuasive.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:17 pm

Isn't that his sister?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass