SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

starstruck - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:08 pm

I just don't see her as Nick's type. JMHO Maybe the flirty comment was deleted to avoid any rumours that usually get out of hand quite quickly.

It would be nice if he met someone right after filming, to redirect his focus and energy, but OTOH it would be nice to just go with the flow.

There's no doubt about it, he looks better then he ever did before. I hope something good comes out of this second round season for him. If he didn't end up with the girl, there must have been a reason for him to have followed his gut! One door closes, another opens!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

starstruck - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:19 pm

whit90 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
whit90 wrote:...So how did you see the pic. of J and Katie just curious to see what she looks like...
Jaclyn posted a couple of photos yesterday with Katie at the Chicago Art Walk. She has shoulder length blonde hair, is wearing sunglasses, has on a black sleeveless crop top, with a black skirt.

Thank You :cutesmile!:  
If you look at JS instagram you will find several of her with J that weren't taken yesterday...just follow the name. They seem to have been friends for quite some time.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:50 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:It is weird that they suddenly have Kaitlyn going from SH bed with Shawn to Chicago the next day. So now Nick may possibly be required to help with snapchat damage control? It is all so pointless the cat is out TPTB...making K go to Chicago and be seen to make us think she may be with Nick is not going to change the video proof/pics that were seen.

You'd be surprised. Remember last season with Nick's plane video? There were lots of people who were convinced that was a ruse by tptb to foil RS and refused to believe. The same will happen again. I'm reading on another board and so far, most seemed convinced it was done on purpose by Kaitlyn at the behest of MF and co. to foil everyone. People like to complicate things and forget that the simplest explanation is usually the truth.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:00 pm

nick_viall28 wrote:Family, friends, festivals. Love summers in Chicago
before Friday this caption on IG would makes us contemplate ... now it's settled ... summer is summer, or maybe summer is love ... Hugesmile giggling Boy, he is definitely an easy target ... maybe he should think to open up a non-fan-generated site, "for every click there's a 0.01 $" kinda web-site (like Smug one has) ... he wouldn't have to write much himself, just leave a lot of room for the comments ... he would be rich.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:08 pm

^ Yup. Nick is just commenting on the normal, day to day stuff. As he should. If he keeps doing that and just goes about his life he will be just fine (and imo, exactly what he should do).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:07 pm

I'm going to change my tune here -- I don't think there is actually a lady in Nick's life right now, given his social media activity -- liking pics of models, favouriting tweets about Nick & Kaitlyn working out at the end and making posts and tweets that seem to be related to Kaitlyn.

I think that he is playing the role that tptb want him to play right now on social media in regards to Kaitlyn and that he's happy glow is really just coming from the fact that he has closure, knows he gave it a go and has no regrets and is finally out of the bubble (or was)

It'd be very tough for any girlfriend Nick might have at the moment to see what is unfolding on the tv screen and in real life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:10 pm

If I was Nick as long as I know everything that went on and he is coming home to me at night, trust me what ever is going on the show would not affect me one bit. That is in the past as long as it is staying there.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:14 pm

I don't doubt that Nick has ladies in Chicago who would like to date him, but I think for any recent contestant, the challenge is weeding out people who are genuinely interested in dating you for who you are versus the "thrill" of dating a recent Bach contestant. For Nick, I suspect that challenge is magnified ten fold.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:01 pm

Wishing the Nick Chicks best of luck and that the producers don't edit Nick being too salty in what looks like another embarassing group date.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:03 pm

happydays wrote:Wishing the Nick Chicks best of luck and that the producers don't edit Nick being too salty in what looks like another embarassing group date.

Honestly, I kind of like him salty. He can't win, so why not have fun with it and be whoever he wants to be. I will stay a Nick Chick regardless.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Hahaha ^^ if we're going to get a dish of salty Nick tonight then MeAndi's tweets are going to be veryyy interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:07 pm

happydays wrote:Hahaha ^^ if we're going to get a dish of salty Nick tonight then MeAndi's tweets are going to be veryyy interesting

No doubt. But hey it gives her something to tweet about other than her underwear drying in her kitchen. starstruck - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 30 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass