SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:46 pm

OP. I'm only in it for the love story (and of course I love our male lead).
You present a very reasonable explanation.... and TOTALLY OTT romantic ending. I'm IN!! yes
Oh great one - I hope it comes to pass as you have foretold! awwww

bestbud!

beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart :sprinklehearts
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:50 pm

clapping! sneakyl awwww cantstopl
well, it is well known that members here have much greater and exciting imagination than all TPTB producers together ... with all the scenarios we all have come up with over the years ... with each possible ending we keep upgrading their same-old "most dramatic, romantic, surprising ending".
At least our "fiction" is enough respectful to the participants, less could be said about the official spoke-person of the fiction.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:59 pm

With this new US article, I do feel it's either Nick or no one in the end. 
Like it or not, it's Nick show again. I mean, what would we talk about if he didn't come on the show?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:04 pm

^^^ missing him?? giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:07 pm

sdmom wrote:With this new US article, I do feel it's either Nick or no one in the end. 
Like it or not, it's Nick show again. I mean, what would we talk about if he didn't come on the show?

And right there, sdmom, you summed it up for me.  Nick is the type of guy that is worth making TV revolve around.  For better or worse, some hate him and some love him, but all will watch him.  And tweet about him and talk about him at the at the water cooler the next day.  It's a year after his first appearance and no one, not the media, not the producers, not the past contestants, not the lovers and certainly not the those who are not fans, want to stop talking about him.  He is either the guy you love or the guy you love to hate.

Just a side note, I do think that élan (executive producer) sobering up has a little bit to do with Nick's better support this season.  He and Nick are friends and I think that he maybe grew a little bit of a conscience between last season and this season.  Quitting drinking alcohol probably had something to do with that.  Good for him.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:12 pm

sdmom wrote:With this new US article, I do feel it's either Nick or no one in the end. 
you know what, this might be a bit too controversial, but I'll throw it anyway ... if there is no F1, I could even imagine K&N being on the "game" together. A bit of flirt never killed anyone, fun&games raised their friendship and if the connection wasn't strong enough to sustain itself in the future it was better to end it before creating false romance for people to feed off. Otherwise really, what's kind of a season would it be without F1 and without Nick - depressing, ... and I'm only saying IF.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:27 pm

As I have said before in an earlier interview Kaitlyn said she trusted her heart in this process and ask viewers to trust her heart as well about "most importantly love" and asked us to stick with her to the end, implying if you do there is most importantly love. The romantic in me is becoming more and more convinced Nick is her love in the end. Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!! Now if Nick goes to Disneyland without Kaitlyn by his side before they finish airing this season all bets are off. The last few seasons the F2 person ends up going to Disneyland while season is airing. Becca & Clare Crawley both did, and I remember Jake went with Vienna his chosen after his season, Nick didn't go that I know of, so it is his turn or even better Puerta Vallarta with a funny little brunette to run on the beach with.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:28 pm

All I really want to see is nick trying dating K whether it works beyond the show or not if it does work and they continue on ...i actually prefer for them to date rather than get engaged ...maybe that's what K means as a "refreshing" ending

if K finds Shawn to be her best match then I'd be glad nick went on to take the risk and try to see what's there... I'm a very easy /non demanding viewer this season laugh out loud already the fact that nick took such a risk makes this show interesting viewing esp given there seems to be some natural chemistry between them...feels like forever that we've waited to see if there's ANYTHING between them...at least I have...and seeing things live really helps. I still don't know if he's her F1/best fit from what we'll be shown so I'm openminded about who she feels is her best fit

if more people get to see the "real nick" well that's a cherry on top cos I wasn't even holding out for that cos nick could handle any edit but the US article is giving me some hope they might try to soften his edit a bit ...though the show producer still said the guys "hated him" so maybe they don't soften the edit too much...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:56 pm

As Shawn said if she had a better connection with the guys who was there she would not have let Nick on.  To me it is Nick or no one.  Shawn is not the winner, it just dont compute. While she have all those guys there she was still missing talking to Nick. No way is it shawn the winner.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:18 pm

I agree, reason. It is either Nick or no one.

The season preview of "may the best man win"... "it's Nick!" and Kaitlyn and Us Weekly saying Nick went on the show for the "right reasons" (totally opposite from what a villain is supposed to do) makes me think the edit is pointing to Nick as F1.

We have spoilers saying he gets to F2 so even if not F1, t's hard to reconcile there being an F1 except for Nick, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:56 pm

I do not know how it all ends. I do know that the scenario with the marriage was definitely out, unless he would do it without his parents and most of his family. So many possibilities this season. I like it.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Did she not do an interview where she wants children within the next 2 years was it with Seacrest? if so how is she going to find someone so quick to have those kids plus a wedding in 2 yrs after this show?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass