SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 36 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Stacia620 Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:17 pm

Yes I did...arms and thighs.  Yes.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:31 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Yes I did...arms and thighs.  Yes.

happyfriday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 36 <a href=happyfriday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 36 7E6D68E5-6724-44B5-B275-FF4C87039D7F_zpssmekdhjo

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:36 pm

^^ the only problem with that picture is that he isn't shirtless

giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:43 pm

happydays wrote: ^^  the only problem with that picture is that he isn't shirtless

giggling

I would imagine that shirtless would have been even better. :yes:
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:01 pm

GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Going forward, any posts that are not related to the topic will be deleted, in all threads across the forum. For Season 11, discussions are limited to the topic title and the contestants on the show. Any posts that mention any past contestant or lead or a situation that occurred in a previous season will be deleted in all topics.

We simply cannot tolerate going off on tangents about previous leads previous seasons and everyone jumping on the bandwagon to support their favourite person or couple. This creates a tremendous amount of work for us which is totally unnecessary if everyone would simply follow the rules.

It is an incredible amount of work to keep up these last few weeks, due to the increase in members because of the MAFS situation. We are not in a position to take the time to edit posts and figure out which one stays and which one goes. They will all be deleted.

There are a lot of long time posters here, and we look to you to take the initiative to get topics on track at the slightest hint of a brewing post. We can't be in all places all the time when we are trying to catch up on 600 plus posts per day so any help is appreciated.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:12 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 1h1 hour ago
Hold on to love, not grudges #HappyFriday

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:37 pm

And the positive posts keep coming. Nick continues to impress me. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:25 pm

nick_viall28Current mood #family #camping #campingwithfamily.

happyfriday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 36 11326671_721133394699072_200168427_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Julie Berry commented on that pic:

"So symbolic... Gliding solo on the unpredictable subconscious waters of life."

Pretty deep hey? 
Julie seems like a super supportive friend to Nick. I'm ready to ship "Jick" post-show, because Nick deserves someone who is willing to stand up for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:03 pm

^^ I agree Nick deserves someone willing to stand up with and for him.

I think if it was Julie, it would have been Julie, but whatever they had was not enough to keep him from pursuing K. I think they must just be friends at this point.

Also, for me, honestly, that comment is way too deep for twitter... maybe it's just a bit too deep (presumptive) period.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Twitter fan @rgs1219
Hey @viallnicholas28 I didn't know you sang #TargetFinds
(Twitter pic) 

rofl   cantstopl   rofl

happyfriday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 36 <a href=happyfriday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 36 D48994FA-0C04-4F10-98FC-098D326369ED_zpsua8sykuc

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:03 am

^ Haha. That is great! Nick would probably love that!

happydays wrote:Julie Berry commented on that pic:
"So symbolic... Gliding solo on the unpredictable subconscious waters of life."

Pretty deep hey? .... Nick deserves someone who is willing to stand up for him.
Yes. That is deep. That's ultimately who I think Nick is, underneath his quirky, sarcastic, movie quotes, fun, silly, self. He's a deep soul. Too deep for this show. And on another level from those other guys (not to mention 6+ years older).

Nick also needs someone who will stand up for him and with him. He has proven he will do that for any girl he is interested in and yet they ultimately cannot reciprocate that same level of commitment. He deserves someone who will adore him as much as he will adore her.

At the end of the day, to me, Nick is a nice guy and nice guys usually finish last. K said she didn't want a nice guy and so it makes sense to me why Nick is F2.

Nick is just too nice and some girls don't realize how rare it is to find someone like that. How much they might want the bad boy but actually need the nice guy. The nice guy is the one you marry! Nick is not just nice and normal he is also interesting. I say give me normal and nice any day! :Nod:

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass