SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:27 pm

mysthelma wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:Where did THIS Nick come from?  Has he been doing the KSK post-breakup workout plan? :laugh out loud:.
(KSK is a funny sports-related website and I can definitely see Nick reading it)

It's part way down this post.  The advice is basically "get ripped".  
http://uproxx.com/ksk/2013/06/definitive-post-breakup-guide-ksk-mailbag/

ETA:  And I agree he'd be my F1 too.  Even pre-ripped abs.

Nick has always had a ripped body we saw it through the sliding doors last bette season. Also when he had his last date with Andi, she mentioned "he has a body on him and looks hit with his shirt off" I think Nick is just not the type to show off his body

yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:28 pm

mysthelma wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:Where did THIS Nick come from?  Has he been doing the KSK post-breakup workout plan? :laugh out loud:.
(KSK is a funny sports-related website and I can definitely see Nick reading it)

It's part way down this post.  The advice is basically "get ripped".  
http://uproxx.com/ksk/2013/06/definitive-post-breakup-guide-ksk-mailbag/

ETA:  And I agree he'd be my F1 too.  Even pre-ripped abs.

Nick has always had a ripped body we saw it through the sliding doors last bette season. Also when he had his last date with Andi, she mentioned "he has a body on him and looks hit with his shirt off" I think Nick is just not the type to show off his body

Agreed Mysthelma.  Last season right before the ATFR he posted a shirtless photo by the pool and said something like a friend told him he didn't have enough shirtless photos of himself posted...was probably the producers.   sneakyl  Good old Élan...

Plus, the timing of this photo, right before "sex week" is definately to give Kaitlyn just another reason to take a Nick to bed.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:34 pm

Yup. Nick has always had a ripped body. He just doesn't show it off every second. He's more selective when doing so. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:40 pm

drooling :fanningfan Now I hope he will become the bachelor, damn he is super hot.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:44 pm

AAL : I totally agree with you Nick is the total package . Yes Yes he needs to take that shirt off more often.  He is just plain HOT no comparison to the other guys in my eyes. I want to be his workout buddy giggling
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yup. Nick has always had a ripped body. He just doesn't show it off every second. He's more selective when doing so. :Nod:

True.  I think he isn't interested in snaring someone who is all about physical appearance.  That was made clear in one of the recent articles that quoted a friend saying Nick talked very briefly about Kaitlyn's physical appearance then 10 beers worth about her personality and their connection. 
A shame the edit doesn't give much time to their convos.

Plus he's now on his 2nd season and has never gone bare chested except when the situation is reasonable - in the sauna then very late in season 10 as in on the beach and the sliding doors morning shot.  
Love that he used the filter "lark" on his recent lake shot rofl  Cheeky.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:58 pm

The comments on Nick's pic are hilarious. So many comments saying they too would let him back on the show just for his body. So maybe that will help with his edit? People will be more understanding of K and why she chose to do the deed after they see Nick's ripped body. So posting the pic is actually helping K out as to why she made the decision.

Nick is one smart cookie! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The comments on Nick's pic are hilarious. So many comments saying they too would let him back on the show just for his body. So maybe that will help with his edit? People will be more understanding of K and why she chose to do the deed after they see Nick's ripped body. So posting the pic is actually helping K out as to why she made the decision.

Nick is one smart cookie! :Nod:

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Nick is all about timing. This shirtless photo definitely got the right reaction.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 39 1f49b  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 39 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Wonder what Kaitlyn is thinking...flashbacks? cantstopl

We could end up with another snapchat accident... Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 39 3806527698

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:09 pm

Oh mercy!

Nick is hot.

beatingheart
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:oh my god

OH MY GOD!  :hearts love:

nick_viall28 Workout buddies #camping #viallsgocamping 3min
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 39 11377635_1614676428809074_1875261990_n

What were ppl saying about some other guy's abs?

Because this guy does software and is not a personal trainer and Oh Myyyyy God!!

:girlfan :crazy dance: partytime summer wine :fanningfan eyedrool eyedrool

OH SH*T, when did he start looking like this?!?!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass