SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 43 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

viallsgocamping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:12 am

Yep genes and jeans. Both looks great

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  viallsgocamping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 43 1f49b  viallsgocamping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 43 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

viallsgocamping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:48 am

I want to go on a Viall family vacation, looks like lots of fun. Good genes and jeans in the family Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:52 am

beader wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: nick_viall28 Workout buddies #camping #viallsgocamping 3min
viallsgocamping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 43 11377635_1614676428809074_1875261990_n

What were ppl saying about some other guy's abs? Because this guy does software and is not a personal trainer and Oh Myyyyy God!!
:girlfan :crazy dance: partytime summer wine :fanningfan eyedrool eyedrool

Makes me wonder--preparing to be TB???

Probably not, but if so, I will definitely watch! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:07 am

notarose wrote:Nick' IG
"Happy Father's Day to this big cat! Love you dad."
viallsgocamping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 43 <a href=viallsgocamping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 43 1DF19909-1DEE-486C-96FF-AE51939D4322_zpssbzf2dyt
To all "Nick Chicks":
Have a great day in celebration of great men Smiley ... fathers, husbands, lovers.

I like this...celebrating good men. Another reason I like to post is because it gives me one more opportunity to see my avi again. giggling

Nick for me is a perfect combination of qualities....smart, smart azz, handsome, great body, funny, employed, good friend, does what he thinks is right and doesn't seem to care what others think and probably most of all seems to really respect and appreciate women. When he finds his partner in life that woman will very lucky indeed.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:14 am

Rolly wrote: I like to post is because it gives me one more opportunity to see my avi again. giggling

Nick for me is a perfect combination of qualities....smart, smart azz, handsome, great body, funny, employed, good friend, does what he thinks is right and doesn't seem to care what others think and probably most of all seems to really respect and appreciate women. When he finds his partner in life that woman will very lucky indeed.
Love that avi. Post away, Rolly! yes And yes, gotta love a man who is employed. Maybe that is a requirement for a F2 and not so much for an F1. Therein lies the difference. And yes, lucky lady indeed to win Nick. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick's dad has a pretty great body too from that pic! Must be in the genes yes

OK...seeing the pic of Nick, his dad and his brother...until I read the message that was posted with it, I thought it was Nick with his brothers. And then, after reading it, I had to look at the picture hard to decide that that was in fact his dad. His dad looks pretty young to have a 34 year old son. Is Nick the oldest of the family?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:40 am

I agree with y'all Rolly and AAL , Whoever Nick ends up with will be one lucky girl because Nick is the total package. He will also be a great father too. I love the fact that his family is so important to him.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:51 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Nick's dad has a pretty great body too from that pic! Must be in the genes yes

OK...seeing the pic of Nick, his dad and his brother...until I read the message that was posted with it, I thought it was Nick with his brothers. And then, after reading it, I had to look at the picture hard to decide that that was in fact his dad. His dad looks pretty young to have a 34 year old son. Is Nick the oldest of the family?

He is the second oldest his sister is 2 years older than Nick.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:I want to go on a Viall family vacation, looks like lots of fun.  Good genes and jeans in the family Hugesmile

Me too! I am not a camper myself but it looks like they may be a some lake house looking at some of the pics so I would just hang there as needed laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:35 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I want to go on a Viall family vacation, looks like lots of fun.  Good genes and jeans in the family Hugesmile

Me too! I am not a camper myself but it looks like they may be a some lake house looking at some of the pics so I would just hang there as needed laugh out loud.
Me three. They make camping look fun!

Monica, when you getting an avi? There's some good ones now :Nod: giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Me three. They make camping look fun!

Monica, when you getting an avi? There's some good ones now :Nod: giggling

Yes definitely some options!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:09 am

giggling
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 Current Mood 33 min

viallsgocamping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 43 CIDEn2XWwAAscbH
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass