SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:19 pm

whit90 wrote:I thought their date was very special and I have yet to see her so comfortable with another guy . They just just had that natural chemistry. I have to admit I am not a K fan did not like her on Chris's season and have lost all respect for her this season. Nothing to do with the sex part. So to say I am happy that Nick is not F1. I think he deserves someone better than K . He needs a woman that he can trust, that gets his wit, is on the same level intelligent wise. I have no doubt in my mind that he will truly find a woman that loves him as much as he will love her. I love the fact that Nick took a risk that is who he is. I also agree that he should be able to tweet what ever he wants because that is who he is he does not hold grudges. I think he is happy now and that is all I ever wanted for Nick. He is one of a kind that when he does find that love it will be forever.

Great post Whit!! yes
Nick is a one of a kind guy. He (we all) deserves someone that will put him first!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:24 pm

I think someone mentioned it before, but in an ITM K mentioned that she was afraid that she'd end up with no one if the guys found out about what she did with Nick.
I found that interesting... so Nick wasn't even in the running?

Completely agree with the sentiments posted on this board, Nick puts his woman first--it's time that is reciprocated.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:33 pm

happydays wrote:I think someone mentioned it before, but in an ITM K mentioned that she was afraid that she'd end up with no one if the guys found out about what she did with Nick.

Completely agree with the sentiments posted on this board, Nick puts his woman first--it's time that is reciprocated.

Yes. This. I see Nick showing Kaitlyn true love...sacrificial love. Giving up what he wants in order that she is happy. That is true love. He deserves that in return.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Dear Nick,

Please wear your beard or at least some nice scruff to the ATFR, it looks very good on you.  We've seen your beard in photos, but not in action. yes

Here's a song for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wep_QfDvQQI

BTW they are going to be at Lollapalooza this year.

(All in jest.  I know he will not read this)
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:39 pm

OnePromise wrote:
happydays wrote:I think someone mentioned it before, but in an ITM K mentioned that she was afraid that she'd end up with no one if the guys found out about what she did with Nick.

Yes.  This.  I see Nick showing Kaitlyn true love...sacrificial love.  Giving up what he wants in order that she is happy.  That is true love.  He deserves that in return.  

I still think somethin's up in Nick's world. 

Yes, he has fortitude.  Yes, he has the contentment that comes with risking in order to absolve one's self of "no regret".  Yes, he can put aside what needs to be put aside to recognize Kaitlyn's happiness. BUT, our man himself has undertaken a kind of metamorphosis.  He appears more confident in his appearance which is something that was severely attacked last season and the barrage continues.  He defends himself on SM where before he just let all slide - he is standing up for himself, critics be damned. AND most obvious, he just looks happily, and sometimes downright, radiant in the midst of this irrational TV fandom chaos.
Maybe the real story is like the movie "Before Sunrise".  A chance meeting on a train, a day that lengthens into night that moves from conversation to consumation and when the sun begins to rise is thought to be over but then ...  I think one door may have closed for Nick however another may have opened in a way we have yet to identify.  Something that is being kept undercover in the basement giggling because it doesn't serve the storyline TPTB is currently promoting. 
The romantic in me thinks there is a woman in Nick's life.  Not 1 iota of proof rofl  Just woman's intuition... hopefully better than Joshua's man intuition cantstopl

Does anyone else think the pillow next to Nick's may not always be vacant? 

:yes:  OnePromise 
Nick has shown his capacity for selfless love which only becomes a union when likewise given by another... the greatest love of all. That's the Nick love story I wanted to swoon over. Not this drama-infested diversionary cray crap.
I mean even the spoiled F1 has a love-like story with so many rips it looks like tattered fishnet stockings. What a blah memory immortalized on the Internet of how they met and fell in love. Ben H, Jared, and Nick all have far better, more romantic, fun, and organic story lines with far less publicized internalized grief. More RL reasons to continue dating. Totally mind blowing.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:50 pm

The snapchat has crushed my Kanick dreams and while the show is showing us that their chemistry and mutual adoration for each other was real, her choice of someone else is leading her to have to do damage control and try to say/acknowledge as little as possible about "the other guy" to appease her jealous, brooding F1 that honestly will probably end somewhere between the timeframe Jemily and Jodi lasted, I say..........early November. Nick in the the meantime continues to shine and go about his life not allowing himself to feel any regret and remaining true to his beliefs. While we all want to be able to see him be happy and meet his "meant to be" realistically he may do it under the radar of normal life and thus not for all of us to know or see. Or maybe he'll take pity and throw a pic or two.......... as long as he gets to find happiness (hopefully soon) then that is all that matters to me, an admiring stranger from afar.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:00 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:The snapchat has crushed my Kanick dreams and while the show is showing us that their chemistry and mutual adoration for each other was real, her choice of someone else is leading her to have to do damage control and try to say/acknowledge as little as possible about "the other guy" to appease her jealous, brooding F1 that honestly will probably end somewhere between the timeframe Jemily and Jodi lasted, I say..........early November. Nick in the the meantime continues to shine and go about his life not allowing himself to feel any regret and remaining true to his beliefs. While we all want to be able to see him be happy and meet his "meant to be" realistically he may do it under the radar of normal life and thus not for all of us to know or see. Or maybe he'll take pity and give us a pic or two.......... as long as he gets to find happiness (hopefully soon) then that is all that matters to me, an admiring stranger from afar.

yes  To the bolded

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:03 am

NR, Before Sunrise is one of my all time favorite movies.... I should have known! bestbud!
Whether Nick has a woman now or not, he is definitely looking brighter and happier and more at peace than we've ever seen him; no doubt. So all's good!! :yes:

Monica, Nick does continue to shine... yes
I feel certain he'll share his happiness when the time is right.
Can't wait for that day!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:39 am

happydays wrote: So not a surprise, but K's snapchat recap completely ignored Nick as well.

I was so invested in their relationship that I feel like I need to do some moving on myself...  lolpanda

I'm really surprised Kaitlyn blew Nick off in her blog and in her snapchat recap, I'm surprised that she would do that given they had a friendship prior to the show.  Kaitlyn describes herself as a strong, honest, free spirit, that does what she want's to do, so I'm surprised that her blatant absence of Nick in her blogs is more to just appease Shawn and his insecurities.  If so, it really disappoints me coming from her, after all, Nick was her "go to person"  Aside from the sex, their date was awesome, how could she not mention that?  How could she not even mention Nick coming and supporting her after Ian left?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:44 am

It is okay Max Nick seems to be doing well, lesson learn.  There wont be a friendship either after all this so he will have moved on from this to a better and bigger future, the world will be his oster.  Read Jillian blog it is up and I do think she is saying Nick is not the winner, because she is saying he is a hurt man.  My interpetation might not be right but that is what I got. I think I will say in this thread more, its my happy place I will read but not post much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:59 am

Max64 wrote:
happydays wrote: So not a surprise, but K's snapchat recap completely ignored Nick as well.

I was so invested in their relationship that I feel like I need to do some moving on myself...  lolpanda

I'm really surprised Kaitlyn blew Nick off in her blog and in her snapchat recap, I'm surprised that she would do that given they had a friendship prior to the show.  Kaitlyn describes herself as a strong, honest, free spirit, that does what she want's to do, so I'm surprised that her blatant absence of Nick in her blogs is more to just appease Shawn and his insecurities.  If so, it really disappoints me coming from her, after all, Nick was her "go to person"  Aside from the sex, their date was awesome, how could she not mention that?  How could she not even mention Nick coming and supporting her after Ian left?

I was completely baffled -- not even a 'Nick and I had a great day'.
To blow someone off and resent them is the easiest thing to do and to take the high road takes very serious strength and character, which is why I have been so impressed with Nick's support.

I do however feel like he can stop now, since it is pretty clear now at least from public media, that K couldn't care less...  
Privately she may, but publicly - not really

I am actually just so looking forward to Nick's next happy pic hanging out with his friends Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:08 am

I think it would be wild if he did something unexpected like disappear from SM entirely for 2 weeks. I would love that! 
Too much negativity is being hurled even on pics with his family and friends. 

It would fit right in with the promo...everything is about to change.  Plus, remember how all the spoilers stopped in Ireland?  Sounds like a plan to me.  I think it would be restorative for him.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass