SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:58 am

notarose wrote:cheerleader Countdown to Nick's return!

I'm curious as to what his bio pic will be on the ABC website. 
My number one choice:
chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 7 <a href=chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 7 7E6D68E5-6724-44B5-B275-FF4C87039D7F_zpssmekdhjo
Ready for his "swan song"
That would be a great choice for a bio pic. yes They could photoshop the back wall with that blue color and it would be golden! Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:51 pm

Nick Viall retweeted
Ariana Grande ‏@ArianaGrande  5h

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 7 CG51qwWWgAAX1ka

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:52 pm

^^
Perfection incarnate

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:02 pm

I've read many critical articles about Ariana (just titles were enough), never followed her and only heard maybe 3 songs of hers, but really like the way the message is written... and I think it is very straight-forward "to the point" to make some round in the media and for young people to discuss ... so I appreciate Nick's position to spread the word.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:14 pm

Obviously the tweet is worthy of a retweet regardless... and sometimes a rose is just a rose (although editing might have you believe otherwise. giggling)
Unless you believe there are no accidents.
And from that perspective, I wonder who Nick is thinking about and in what context.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:27 pm

SueSt wrote:Obviously the tweet is worthy of a retweet regardless... and sometimes a rose is just a rose (although editing might have you believe otherwise.   giggling)
Unless you believe there are no accidents.  
And from that perspective, I wonder who Nick is thinking about and in what context.

yes
Over the course of the past year, 3 Vialls - Chris, Nick, and James, have intermittently posted things on SM that speak to gender stereotypes & sexism.  IMO, this illustrates that it is a "family" value.
Nick's employer, SalesForce, also strongly champions rights which is likely why it is his #dreamjob.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:24 pm

I absolutely love the stuff that Nick has been posting. He's the only guy from this season that has been posting things that are consistently supportive of Kaitlyn and her choices -- which means, no matter how it turned out, he still respects her and cares about her. But I really love how he (and his family) also generally speak out against sexism and gender stereotyping.

Makes me think whatever woman ends up with him (Kaitlyn or not) is going to end up with a really great partner in life.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:34 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I absolutely love the stuff that Nick has been posting.  He's the only guy from this season that has been posting things that are consistently supportive of Kaitlyn and her choices -- which means, no matter how it turned out, he still respects her and cares about her.  But I really love how he (and his family) also generally speak out against sexism and gender stereotyping.  

Makes me think whatever woman ends up with him (Kaitlyn or not) is going to end up with a really great partner in life.
I agree interesting He's the best, amen. sign heart

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:58 pm

happygolucky wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:I absolutely love the stuff that Nick has been posting.  He's the only guy from this season that has been posting things that are consistently supportive of Kaitlyn and her choices -- which means, no matter how it turned out, he still respects her and cares about her.  But I really love how he (and his family) also generally speak out against sexism and gender stereotyping.  

I agree interesting He's the best, amen. sign heart

:claphands   :yes:
IMO they are either now friends again or friend&lovers.  She has defended him as well in interviews so kudos to them both.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:05 pm

:yes: bestbud! But it is really interesting, actually, scratch that, not surprisingly at all, that he is THE ONLY guy who defends her ... in his own way through SM... and supports Kait's actions and choice to speak publicly about it. I'm gonna post the rest in discussion thread for the rules.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Ben H retweeted Jillian Harris' blog, too. He also is showing his support.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:34 pm

Good. Thanks, wasn't paying attention, so I stand corrected. He isn't the only, maybe I was expecting something from someone else more.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass