SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

brothers - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by beader Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:34 pm

I'd assume from the fun pictures shown above that the statements I've read here and there that "Everybody hates Nick" are totally untrue! Not that I ever believed them...

beader

Back to top Go down

brothers - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:46 pm

nr - great post about your culture. The very same for me. To this day we still do everything you outlined.

Thanks for posting all the pics. Nick is out having fun which is exactly what he should be doing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Yes. I also completely relate to NR story. 3 kisses is our thing and people can find it shocking, because somebody might kiss you on the lips with the 3rd one. South Balkans is usually 2 kisses (religious differences). And I often hear from foreigners, that our men here are more "gay", which is funny to me, because they are actually very masculine in regards to their sex/body/style/career/hobbies and there's also a problem of chauvinism among some (sport is a fine example where gender is still an issue), but they have no problem with the physical contact with another male, specially among friends they are as touchy-feely as girlfriends would be. Usually those are similarities with the southern and the eastern EU, I don't know about the north/Scandinavian that much (since most of my friends are immigrants themselves).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:00 pm

Norcalgal wrote:More presents this morning!  Thank you for posting those pictures.  I've called the fire department.

giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:29 pm

My dad was a first generation American from Ireland. He was always physical with everyone, men and women. My mom is half Dutch and half French and I found her and my grandmother (French) to be much less touchy feely, though she got used to it. My dad was still grabbing my mom's tush when he was 80 years old. Now he was a huge flirt, any and every woman, every shape, every size was always beautiful woman. He told that to every woman. He said every woman is beautiful in one way or another and deserved to hear it. But he was not a cheater, ever. My mom had no worries about that, in fact, she was the one who actually once cheated outside the marriage, not him. He was also affectionate with men, hugging if he knew them and always with a handshake if not. I used to joke if my dad didn't have a human to talk to he would find the nearest wall or a tree and he never met a stranger. I actually knew he was ready to pass on when he became irritable and didn't enjoy being around people anymore, since it was so him.

It might be why I like Nick so much, because I certainly was more of a Josh, Marcus and JJ fan when the season started last year physically.

But then again, I really believe that attraction that is at least firmly routed in the mind and not the body is the attraction that lasts forever.

NR, always love how you share. I actually love this thread and how many awesome women from all over the world we have here. Love getting to read all of your perspectives, I think it helps me grow and be a better person. bestbud! brothers - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 69 1377737533
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:32 pm

I like the beard.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:But then again, I really believe that attraction that is at least firmly routed in the mind and not the body is the attraction that lasts forever.
ITA. I remember as a child reading Anne of Green Gables and then as an adult watching the show (TV then movie formatted) when it came out and thinking that Gilbert Blythe knew what he was talking about when he said it was better to be smart than to be pretty. It is what goes on in the heart and the brain that interests me most in another person. It made such an impact on me that that is what I crave most in other people. All looks fade with time, but personality and character and who a person is, those are the ties that bind and make for a great relationship, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:But then again, I really believe that attraction that is at least firmly routed in the mind and not the body is the attraction that lasts forever.
ITA. I remember as a child reading Anne of Green Gables and then as an adult watching the show (TV then movie formatted) when it came out and thinking that Gilbert Blythe knew what he was talking about when he said it was better to be smart than to be pretty. It is what goes on in the heart and the brain that interests me most in another person. It made such an impact on me that that is what I crave most in other people. All looks fade with time, but personality and character and who a person is, those are the ties that bind and make for a great relationship, imo.

yes Great discussion ladies!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodyallen90210 Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:54 pm

[quote="notarose"][quote="Brill"]WOW!!!! Nick is being a very busy guy tonight!!!  Good for him, he deserves having the women interested in him!![/quote]

I like that he's just hanging out like everyone else from MKE ... no VIP status or special treatment.[/quote]

At Summerfest. Appears to be very popular! should have gone.

Woodyallen90210

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:54 pm

:Bbf: Stuck tyvm for sharing and I agree, we have a lovely group of women here. sweet kiss
Ditto - about growing and becoming a better person. Sharing our stories/views really helped/helps me too. :thismuch:  Now I have to check the photos from the previous page again. Hugesmile My blood sugar dropped.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:**snipped** Now he was a huge flirt, any and every woman, every shape, every size was always beautiful woman. ***snipped***
Yes. That's so familiar... (also hear that my culture and Irish have a lot in common, not only for being lovers of the alcoholic beverage, but then again Irish have some "Latin" blood in the mix) ... at least with older generations that sticks. With the globalization and internet/media a lot has changed among the youth and in the culture in general.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:07 pm

beader wrote:I'd assume from the fun pictures shown above that the statements I've read here and there that "Everybody hates Nick" are totally untrue!  Not that I ever believed them...
Yup... people do like Nick. I just think that when it comes to SM, the negativity is what rises to the top and is what is heard the most.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass