SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 73 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:38 pm

I love how Nick inspires creativity even in his fan thread. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by hdman Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:44 pm

Thanks for the laughs I needed that

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:56 pm

whit90 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Okay Nick Chick's time to sign up for Island Duties.

I am chief science officer.

I lost track of everyone's jobs from the other thread, but let's organize.  Since our man is just so evil and so charming, I think we need him to put it to good use and we can help.

Reply and chose your island duty.  This will probably be more entertaining than the show.

I will be his defense secretary (with priviledges :uptonogood )

We are not even on the Island yet and you are doing a great job. :yes:

Aw thanks! Lord knows I get a whole lot of practice with the shenanigans of SM and this show!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:13 am

Nick faved this tweet:

how to have the perfect bikini body
1. put a bikini on your body
2. done
(Twitter source - Bustle)

Guess this means we're all set for island living?
Pack light?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:05 am

notarose wrote:Nick faved this tweet:

2. done

Pack light?

Is he reading our thread? Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:50 am

stuckinsc wrote:

2. done

Pack light?

Of course he is...

It's only the best Nick fan thread. And he strikes me as the logical, investigative type. If he is aware this exists, he's read it at some point. Probably got a kick out of it...those crazy fans. At least he should feel validated. We've named an island after him.

yes

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:11 am

OnePromise wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

2. done

Pack light?

Of course he is...

It's only the best Nick fan thread.  And he strikes me as the logical, investigative type.  If he is aware this exists, he's read it at some point.  Probably got a kick out of it...those crazy fans.  At least he should feel validated.  We've named an island after him.  

yes

Being serious though, I actually don't think he reads it. Does anyone have any evidence suggesting he does?

If he does though -- HAI NICK, WE LOVE YOU AND THINK YOU'RE THE BEST AND BETTER THAN THIS SHOW AND THINK YOU CAN FIND A GREAT GIRL IN CHICAGO AND BE HAPPY FOREVER AND SUPPORT YOU ALL DA WAY yes yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:22 am

Can I be the Chief Ethnic Minorities Support Officer? Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 73 2498057887

Oh, and Hi Nick!
Your forever is at the next corner, she is there waiting for you. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:23 am

happydays - to answer your question, YES HE DOES and so do people very close to him.  Hugesmile Or I've imagined that sometimes we got answers to very specific questions written here. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 73 2498057887

About the Island duties: I'm appointing myself to be the executive producer/camera-woman ... I mean we need to continue this "reality-TV" there too and transmit it to other channels. Supposedly the TV deal is very lucrative and it's important to gather attention, lure more tourists in, gain more following, expand out empire. So the world can "Keep up with the Viallnicks".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:28 am

We need a motto for our island! How about . . . Vialls Gotta Viall! (see what I did there?)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:00 am

FYI We have many visitors and members who read our forum. There have been in the past, especially during Andi's season an "ask and you shall receive" atmosphere where whatever you asked for here on the forum, eg pic would eventually show up.

We have had family members and friends of contestants join us and share information (which we always welcome), so yes, it's quite possible Nick reads our forum.

However in keeping with the rules, we never ask the identity of a poster. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:36 pm

@nyroamer continues to get her "flirt" on again today.  She is a very talented photog, not sure if that's her profession, and the comments she leaves on Nick's IG are oh so clever particularly in comparison to some of the girly type fan comments.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass