SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Am I the only one who's glad Kaitlyn didn't choose Nick? If she's already falling for Shawn after their 1 on1, then she's not the one for Nick, IMO. I hope Nick realized this after the filming was done.
I have no proof if Nick or someone close to him reads this thread but I have the feeling yes he/someone does. Sometimes when we are wondering about something, then we get a indirect answer on sm.
Nick, I don't want you to be the next bachelor. You say you are not interested in extending your fame, so please say NO to this franchise. You have so many wonderful qualities and I am sure some wonderful girl will truly appreciate who you are, and is 100% into you. She is out there somewhere, so please no more reality tv.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:45 pm

He needs an intervention by family if he even considers the show a third time. JMOAA Seriously.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:58 pm

I'd like to see him run away too, but I wonder how much the money influences this decision. Looking at getting a big chunk of change, plus whatever a lead can parlay from it after...it could make all the dung seem worth it. Trust fund kids might not have their heads turned by it, but very middle class ones might.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:06 pm

sdmom ... you're not the only one.

and I still believe Nick is not among the options for TB, because the outside world is pretty harsh on him. Imagine now being the lead, when even the fan favorite is turned into a dart board for all the critics.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:23 pm

^^IA,
I would not want Nick as the bachelor for his own good

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsessed Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:37 pm

I love coming here because of all of the Nick love....

I would love to see him be the Bachelor IF that is what he wants. I would love to see more of him and trust that he knows what will make him happy....
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:39 pm

:Welcome Obsessed ... in the world of equals

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:40 pm

Obsessed Welcome1 Happy to see you Love Nick as well!! :yes:

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 76 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:41 pm

happydays wrote:^^IA,
I would not want Nick as the bachelor for his own good

But wouldn't you be compelled to watch? I think he is great, sexy, open with his emotions, good conversation, has a good job, great family, and believe he is ready to find his special one. Who knows maybe their are some bachelor nation gals watching who already want on his season.....They would have to bring in at least one right to match what happened this season.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:55 pm

It would certainly be compelling. But knowing the success rate of this show, I wouldn't want him to go through a post-show breakup. There is a small % chance of success, but I'm not optimistic about it

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:14 pm

Has anyone every been in such a polarizing position as our Nicholas? 
The only true win is for him to follow his heart without waivering and ignore/buffer himself against public opinion regardless of the outcome.

If he is with Kaitlyn, there will people who judge their authenticity. If his heart was broken, there will be people who will not believe it is broken. If he were to become the next TB, legions will say that everything he did on the show was fake because how could he recover so quickly. 
Nick returned to the show and I believe he was aware of the risk not only in terms of not being able to predict if the woman he cared about would join him in pursuing a relationship but also the high cost to his integrity... the way people would sully his intent, judge his physical appearance, laugh at his goofiness instead of recognize it as fun, and demean him for his sexual nature including ridiculous things I've read like him saying "I want to know all of you" is somehow lame. Every little thing he does is picked apart with tweezers under a microscope. 

Despite all the above, he did come on the show and he chose to be his vulnerable self. I celebrate the vulnerability it took for him to be himself, and the nerves of steel it takes to continue to be himself on SM as he relives a very important time in his life.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:snipped..

I'd be happy if he was the next lead. It would be a very intense season. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 76 3806527698

GA, that is interesting that your highlighted word is intense, when describing a Nick season.  In a short clip from GMA, Kaitlyn was asked to describe in one word her remaining guys.  She struggled mightily trying to find a word to describe Nick but finally came up with the word intense.

snipped..

Just for the record, I take no credit for that. I had just read the post about the GMA and Kaitlyn's description. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 76 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass