SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:TPTB will rewrite the contract to ban lead and F1 from all SM while season is airing after this.

Probably have the handlers that oversee the SHVs IN the bedroom with final couple giggling
I love it!! "You're too freaking stupid to be trusted in bed by yourselves, scoot over."

spitcoffee

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:12 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait really did just take the heat off of Nick for his huge spoiler last year. We literally got the lead and f1 in bed together, what will top this next season???

I don't get what Shawn is saying, but Kait beat him by two laps laugh out loud
I'm thinking more along the lines of Kim's sex tape? Only insert the main's name.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:14 pm

LOL I knew nothing made sense this season. Well there you have it!! The edit, her commentary and the whole RS not knowing anything about the Shawn and the ending now make sense.

But ugh I do feel bad for Nick if he went on with genuine intentions
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:14 pm

I can't wait to see if she's gonna act like this didn't happen. This is gonna be so funny and awkward cantstopl

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:14 pm

Can someone explain snapchat to me.? Did Kaitlyn do this on purpose, or is it possible to snapchat something by mistake?
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by raekae Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:14 pm

The shv snapchat of Shawn actually looks remarkably close to that picture taken with the random lady the other day. I don't remember who posted it, but it was thought that it didn't look like him. If you compare the two I bet they look alike.
raekae
raekae

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:14 pm

Yikes, I feel so sick for Kaitlyn. But glad she found her one. This is not going to be a pretty 6 weeks.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:15 pm

I wish we could get a snapchat of the convo I'm sure they are having with a producer right now. Also wouldn't mind a snapchat of the convo's or frantic messages that RS is having with his 'source'.

cantstopl
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:15 pm

I really hope that Nick isn't finding out about Kaitlyn and Shawn this way...
It took my breath away. It would really sting for him.

And I wonder how many of the other guys (many who were petty and sarcastic to Nick on SM) knew before or will find out this way?

It will be interesting to see the play-out for the rest of the season. Not necessarily on the screen, but rather on SM.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:16 pm

sbolduc wrote:LOL I knew nothing made sense this season. Well there you have it!! The edit, her commentary and the whole RS not knowing anything about the Shawn and the ending now make sense.

Don't worry he didn't

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:LOL I knew nothing made sense this season. Well there you have it!! The edit, her commentary and the whole RS not knowing anything about the Shawn and the ending now make sense.

Don't worry he didn't

Mikesgirl do you know something we dont know? Please spill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:19 pm

Mirzam wrote:Can someone explain snapchat to me.? Did Kaitlyn do this on purpose, or is it possible to snapchat something by mistake?
It's a video she took and to share with whoever you want, she accidentally shared it with everyone and immediately deleted it. She was probably snapping with a friend and just being her silly self.

It is going to be hysterical to see her go through the season pretending this didn't happen now.

This explains his sm silliness the past few days sooooo well, he's not gotten more weird in the last few days, he's gotten hijacked by the silliest person who wanted to drop her own name all over his sm. so cute!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana