SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:08 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Who knows, maybe RS is still right and Kaitlyn just recently changed her mind and reunited with Shawn.

We shouldn't draw any solid conclusions until RS comments imo. I think he learned his lesson after Desiree's season and hasn't made any mistakes since.
IMO RS's word is not gospel, and I think that tptb would go to enormous lengths to sabotage his credibility, make him look like a fool, and get the last laugh.  Unfortunately, thanks to Kaitlin, I think it backfired, and she just blew the big surprise ending... no pun intended! Hugesmile

in last week's live webchat (last Thursday), when someone commented something like, "I hope you're right with this season's spoiler/ending!" RS responded with, "you don't need to hope I'm right because I am." Rolling Eyes But THIS Thursday when someone again commented on the accuracy of his spoiler, he seemed less sure, he said something along the lines of, "I'm only as good as my sources, and usually they're pretty good" rather than the usual boastful, i-can-never-be-wrong type of tone/speech he usually spouts. It made me pause, but I was SO HOPING for an ending where Kaitlyn chooses someone that I chalked it up to me grasping at straws.

I think he knows way less about this season than prior seasons. And I think the show went out of its way to keep at that way... unusually out of its way. I don't think all of the surprises of the season are over yet.

Won't it be funny/amazing if Nick's the sex guy and she confesses to Shawn, he gets over, and then they still decide to be together? I would love that ending... a truly Kaitlyn worthy ending, I think. She herself has said, the guys she's with needs to take her as she is - and she would've pursued her options, both with Nick and Shawn, and made a decision to be with Shawn and he makes a decision to be with Kaitlyn, flaws, society and all be damned. I was #TeamNick for a while (still am Smiley) mainly because I could see him more easily, of the two, being supportive of who Kaitlyn is unconditionally, but if Shawn can her offer her the same thing, then I'm all for it!

#TeamShawn #TeamNick #TeamKaitlyn #TeamHAPPINESS YAY I'M SO GLAD SHE'S WITH SOMEONE!! High clap

Back to top Go down

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:09 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bachelorfan777 wrote:

I don't think RS is wrong, I think his sources are right. I think Kaitlyn and Shawn are just playing a game with the fans of the show. Imo.   Smiley
But it certainly gives some people online an 'excuse' to call her names and treat her like dirt again for no reason what so ever.
You think they're half naked in bed to prove Steve wrong? I can't imagine this, they're not literal prostitutes.
I couldn't agree more. 
I would be gobsmacked (and not much gets me there) if they were laying in bed all spent looking to be playing a game. It's one thing to be acting like on a soap opera and another to be acting as if it is "real" for another 5-6 weeks of your real life. That's pretty far fetched IMO.
What would really be raunchy is if K left the FRC rejecting both men to date in real life and then gets caught doing this snapchat with Shawn. speechless

MAYBE...she looked in our forums, realized that there was a guy that kinda-sorta looked like Shawn enough to trick a random lady on IG, called him up and asked him to fly down to her house immediately and get naked with her so that they could film a 10-second clip of them together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:10 am

BKay wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:

Next season, I can see some intern taking 100% control of the lead and F1/2's account. They need to keep them active on SM, but it will be someone else operating those accounts.

I agree.
Actually this should apply to all contestants till they are eliminated.

From now on, the contestants will all be given this:
teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 Rotary10

Love this. rofl
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:11 am

giggling giggling giggling Kaitlyn age = 30, Shawn age = 28 Well the cougar has strike with a young stud. Fleiss worse nightmare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What a stupid thing to do? Do we really need to take s/chats of ourselves in bed??

MF must be livid. This could have been the perfect foiled season. I bet we don't hear from her for a very long time.

and...Mrs Smith. You're right.

console oh and hbbanner

Hugesmile

GA I'm glad it's not past your bed time. This is better than the webmaster posting April's final blog on BachCan giggling
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:11 am

I love it too!! Maybe RS should go the old fashion way too, sleuth, instead of your 100000% sources.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:12 am

Alanna wrote:
bachelorfan777 wrote:
albean99 wrote:RS was wrong about Kaitlyn not picking anyone so he's just as likely wrong about Nick proposing imo.

I don't think RS is wrong, I think his sources are right. I think Kaitlyn and Shawn are just playing a game with the fans of the show. Imo.   Smiley
But it certainly gives some people online an 'excuse' to call her names and treat her like dirt again for no reason what so ever.
You think they're half naked in bed to prove Steve wrong? I can't imagine this, they're not literal prostitutes.

Um no.... laugh out loud  teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 3806527698
I don't know that they even know what RS posted. I think they are playing a game in general. Wouldn't be hard to do. Obviously. Just look at all the posts on sites and also the media attention. Kinda obvious. Why not play a game and throw people off?  Smiley 
They are PR geniuses in their own right.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:14 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What a stupid thing to do? Do we really need to take s/chats of ourselves in bed??

MF must be livid. This could have been the perfect foiled season. I bet we don't hear from her for a very long time.

and...Mrs Smith. You're right.

console oh and hbbanner

Hugesmile

GA I'm glad it's not past your bed time. This is better than the webmaster posting April's final blog on BachCan giggling

I was shocked when that happened, but agree that this is much better! giggling
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:14 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote: This is better than the webmaster posting April's final blog on BachCan giggling
Oh my word, that was craziness! Haha too funny. teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 3806527698 That happened so late in the season though, pre-finale.

This spoiler is before Shawn and Kait even have a date!! speechless laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:18 am

Oh it's way past my bed time and I need to get up early in the morning. laugh out loud

I love when these things happen. That blog was another shocker. Oh ok, April just posted she's the F1, thanks. These people need to hire every one of us. We'd have these shows in tip top shape, and foiled till eternity! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:21 am

Kashathediva wrote:Yes, two media sources have reported it. Variety and eonline?
and now it's on Yahoo's home page :yes:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:23 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Yes, two media sources have reported it. Variety and eonline?
and now it's on Yahoo's home page :yes:
oh, who am I kidding... this is what I really meant rofl rofl rofl
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana