SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:08 am

ironcat wrote:Have been pondering this snapchat revelation and how it could tie in to the spoilers/info we have and still make sense and I've come up with a scenario (haven't backread the thread to see if anything like this has already been mentioned, so apologies if I'm being redundant)-

What if sex guy is Nick, and Kaitlyn does come clean to a few of her final guys, including Shawn, and although he's upset and angry, she convinces him to stay and continue "the process".  She'd certainly go all out to do this, because he's the only one of the other guys she REALLY cares about. The change in format as far as FDs and no actual HTDs is due to not enough guys sticking around and the producers scrambling to come up with other alternatives. Shawn goes as far as having his family come and meet her in UT, but at that point, sometime before the FRC, he goes to her and tells her he can't deal with it and leaves.  She's heartbroken, because she realizes that he's "the one", and does her Mesnick.  Then Nick comes to FRC and proposes (?), maybe he even knows Shawn has already left so he's confident, and Kaitlyn tells him that while she really cares for him, it wouldn't be fair to him to accept as she realizes she's in love with Shawn, even though Shawn left because of what happened between them, and they have a "bonding moment", as now they are both heartbroken, but agree they'll always be friends.  Then after Nick leaves feeling okay about what happened, Shawn, who has reconsidered, comes back and tells Kaitlyn that he has gotten over what happened, because he is a modern guy and "girl power" and all, and either proposes, or more likely tells her he wants to date her in the real world.  The happy couple go off into the sunset.  There's your refreshing ending.

Any takers?

Well you have a taker in me. I think this makes a huge amount of sense because it really follows Ocam's Razer in that it requires very few assumptions or imagination to fit things that we either know or which have at least some plausibility (eg the spoilers) of being correct.

IMO it's possible that Shawn doesn't come back in the time frame of the FRC - or doesn't come around to trusting Kait in the time frame of the FRC so she really does leave filming alone. But if our filming timeline is close, the FRC was 4 to 5 weeks ago and things could have changed since then - perhaps very recently. The snapchat video puts Shawn & Kaitlyn together (and obviously very comfortable with each other) last Friday night - but it proves nothing about where they were back in May and doesn't prove he was F1 then - only that they are together now.

As to your "What if sex guy is Nick" - if true then Kaitlyn has some serious damage control to do with Shawn that could take some time. One thing she could have done to convince Shawn would be to have rejected Nick even without Shawn there to pick - just as a way to prove to Shawn that he is who she wanted - sort of a "Shawn or no-body" situation.

Somewhere in all of this train of thought is a very reasonable (IMO) explanation of Kaitlyn's journey.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:12 am

northernviewer wrote:How does one "accidentally" take a selfie and it it ends up being posted on snapchat?  Kaitlyn seems a little smarter than that.

I don't have or use snapchat, but from what I've read posted about it from those that do - you could not accidentally take a selfie - that would be intentional - but it's quite easy to accidentally post it to your public storyline (as many have described and even claimed they have done themselves). IMO she intentionally took the video but intended to do something else with it - either save it or send it to family / friends (or maybe even Shawn) - and pushed the wrong button.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:25 am

ironcat wrote:Any takers?

IC just to take your theory a little farther ...

What if Shawn and Kaitlyn really didn't get together until very recently and last weekend was their first SHV because it took that long to convince Shawn that he was the one she wanted all along? What if the spoiler that Nick proposed and she rejected him came from Kaitlyn herself - a "public" shout out to Shawn - to prove her actions matched her words? What if her removal of "Nick references" in her SM accounts was another thing she did - very recently - to show Shawn how she really felt him and not Nick?

Could Kaitlyn's comments about the ending being refreshing be made by her because she thinks it's refreshing to not settle - to choose to be alone if she can't be with the one she wants? And perhaps at the time - she wasn't with the one she wants?

Last edited by Lucas15 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:30 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ Imo, crazy as it all is I wouldn't worry too much about it. TPTB will do what they always do... pretend as if nothing has happened.
ITA. They don't have many or any options at this point other than ignoring it. I'm guessing Chris will bring it up at atfr or maybe JK will if sanctioned by tptb and tease Kait over it but that's it. I cannot imagine they'll address it in any way before then.

I find this increasingly amusing to watch, and indeed it seems like TPTB are going to make it look like the snapchat video couldn't have been recent because Shawn was with Dr. Chris and Kaitlyn was in Chicago.

IMO the snapchat is real - but accidental (largely because Kaitlyn deleted it so quickly - just not quickly enough because of how many follow her snapchat) and that as soon as she realized what she had done she told TPTB (on a SHV there would have been a handler with them anyway who would be briefed in advance on what to do). IMO these are very very smart people and I think they would have had contingency plans thought through for a long time just in case a SHV get's "discovered". I think we're seeing exactly what that contingency plan is - get the couple away from the SH and in another city where they can be / will be spotted to make it appear that the accidental discovery couldn't possibly have been what it seems because they were both somewhere else. It's actually quite brilliant - and simple - and is probably going to work. Enough people are going to believe that the snapchat video couldn't have been what it seemed to be and the show will go on pretty much the way it was always intended to.

That's pretty much how they dealt with the plane-gate video on Andi's season and many people - who knew the full story about the plane video and where it came from - believed it was faked; the same thing will happen this season, IMO.

Sort of like "phone a friend". Have some old Bach friends on standby at all times!! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:32 am

So they made Shawn shave!
I am only surprised they didn't make Kaitlyn dye her hair quickly before meeting Whit! rotfl

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:33 am

3 posts in a row, but I am here alone, so.....

Another theory could be Shawn wanted a one night stand to prove he was better than Nick in bed!! Just kidding!!!!! :gotcha:

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:45 am

Nutty,
You are not alone. Mom liking these theories...except for the one night stand one!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:53 am

Lucas15 wrote:
ironcat wrote:Any takers?

IC just to take your theory a little farther ...

What if Shawn and Kaitlyn really didn't get together until very recently and last weekend was their first SHV because it took that long to convince Shawn that he was the one she wanted all along? What if the spoiler that Nick proposed and she rejected him came from Kaitlyn herself - a "public" shout out to Shawn - to prove her actions matched her words? What if her removal of "Nick references" in her SM accounts was another thing she did - very recently - to show Shawn how she really felt him and not Nick?

Could Kaitlyn's comments about the ending being refreshing be made by her because she thinks it's refreshing to not settle - to choose to be alone if she can't be with the one she wants? And perhaps at the time - she wasn't with the one she wants?

The FRC was the very beginning of May, wasn't it, so we have about 6 weeks, any time during which a reconciliation between the happy couple could have taken place. Does anyone remember when Kaitlyn and Shawn returned home? And when did Kaitlyn start doing the media rounds? I tend to think that Shawn relented pretty quickly, maybe within a couple of weeks, and maybe they even brought them both back to LA and filmed it so it appears he shows up at the FRC after all. I bet the producers were very happy with this ending (especially since it threw RS off) and are pissed that now it's been spoiled.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:24 am

nutty1 wrote:Sort of like "phone a friend". Have some old Bach friends on standby at all times!! giggling

nutty1 wrote:So they made Shawn shave!
I am only surprised they didn't make Kaitlyn dye her hair quickly before meeting Whit!   rotfl

nutty1 wrote:Another theory could be Shawn wanted a one night stand to prove he was better than Nick in bed!! Just kidding!!!!! :gotcha:

LOL as to the last one but the other two - yeah - have your cover story on speed dial. They probably didn't have enough time to have Kait dye her her before meeting up with Whit.

Frankly I never gave thought to what TPTB might do if the cover of a SHV get's totally blown but IMO these are very smart people and they probably did have a plan for if / when it would ever happen. Just like spoilers (which they've lived with for a very long time) - they don't have to prove something false - just create room for doubt that it's true so IMO that's exactly what they would have planned and what they're doing now.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:36 am

Kait was in a shv with Shawn, I assume, over Memorial Day weekend, so if the theory is right, it was before then.

I tend to think Shawn wouldn't do that anyway to be honest, leaving your partner should never be an option and I doubt he'd exercise it in her, knowing she'll choose Nick and he'd miss his chance with her "forever." I do think that's how it'll play out though- he'll SEEM ready to bolt at any moment and Kait will reject Nick hearing from tptb that Shawn is gone or wants out, deciding that she'll be alone before Shawn shows up for her. I just don't think he'll actually leave or that the reconciliation will be post-frc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 am

And People and U.S. Will make it look like she is sleeping with both, tptb branding her as shameless for payback. Always thought the Mesnick meant someone returned or she went after them. Just was not sure which guy initially. If Nick plays along, he can probably demand the bachelor gig.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:44 am

ironcat wrote:The FRC was the very beginning of May, wasn't it, so we have about 6 weeks, any time during which a reconciliation between the happy couple could have taken place.  Does anyone remember when Kaitlyn and Shawn returned home?  And when did Kaitlyn start doing the media rounds?  I tend to think that Shawn relented pretty quickly, maybe within a couple of weeks, and maybe they even brought them both back to LA and filmed it so it appears he shows up at the FRC after all.  I bet the producers were very happy with this ending (especially since it threw RS off) and are pissed that now it's been spoiled.

Our timeline puts the FRC sometime between May 3 and May 8 so yeah - about 6 weeks ago. I think Shawn relented sometime between then and now - or maybe a week or two ago. Shawn expressed some plausible doubts when he called Kaitlyn out for her actions not jiving with her words so I think it took him some time to relent. That they went back and filmed an alternative ending is possible; it's also possible that they just planned to show the final end of the season on the ATFR and let things take their course between then and the ATFR. One thing about Nick is that on his first season, it could be argued that the "fat lady didn't sing" until the ATFR and I think they were counting on that history repeating itself.

I think they went to lengths to "spoiler proof" this season and one way to do that is not not have a definitive ending at all until the very last show of the season - the ATFR; they tried a "secret ATFR" on Jason's season - and it got spoiled; you can't spoil something that hasn't happened yet. And yes - I bet they are pissed that this ending got spoiled.

On the other hand - if this theory is at least close to what happened / will happen it's a kind of sweet love story. Nick fans may not like it but if Kaitlyn got who she wanted all along, it really would be a "love at first sight triumphs in the end" kind of fairy tale and IMO she'll be forgiven.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana