SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by JBF Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:49 am

ironcat wrote:The change in format as far as FDs and no actual HTDs is due to not enough guys sticking around and the producers scrambling to come up with other alternatives.

I have to apologize. I am really, REALLY in the dark this season regarding spoilers and sleuthing.

To bring me up to date, were there no hometown dates this season?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bachfangal Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:53 am

Lucas15 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Sort of like "phone a friend". Have some old Bach friends on standby at all times!! giggling

LOL as to the last one but the other two - yeah - have your cover story on speed dial. They probably didn't have enough time to have Kait dye her her before meeting up with Whit.

Frankly I never gave thought to what TPTB might do if the cover of a SHV get's totally blown but IMO these are very smart people and they probably did have a plan for if / when it would ever happen. Just like spoilers (which they've lived with for a very long time) - they don't have to prove something false - just create room for doubt that it's true so IMO that's exactly what they would have planned and what they're doing now.

TPTB are going all out on damage control here.  The fans are going gaga about all posts in SM. Snapchat-gate in wherever, Shawn suddenly in Nashville, Kaitlyn in Chicago, with Whit and Nick.  I say SM is definetely better than watching the actual season... SM is an all-star cast! High clap

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:54 am

JBF wrote:
ironcat wrote:The change in format as far as FDs and no actual HTDs is due to not enough guys sticking around and the producers scrambling to come up with other alternatives.

I have to apologize. I am really, REALLY in the dark this season regarding spoilers and sleuthing.

To bring me up to date, were there no hometown dates this season?

There were 2, JBF, but they didn't take place in anyone's hometown. They were both in UT and the families were flown in. That's what I meant by no ACTUAL HTDs. Since the HTD episode is always one of the most popular ones, I see no reason why the producers would alter this format unless they were forced to by circumstance.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:55 am

Just speaking for myself as a Nick fan, I really did not care if he was the last man standing. I just wanted him to not be hated and even have the edit reveal the real Nick. I find Kait immature, but more than happy if she ends up with Shawn and it is a love story. I just wish they had not sent her to Chicago.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:06 am

Lucas15 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:How does one "accidentally" take a selfie and it it ends up being posted on snapchat?  Kaitlyn seems a little smarter than that.

I don't have or use snapchat, but from what I've read posted about it from those that do - you could not accidentally take a selfie - that would be intentional - but it's quite easy to accidentally post it to your public storyline (as many have described and even claimed they have done themselves). IMO she intentionally took the video but intended to do something else with it - either save it or send it to family / friends (or maybe even Shawn) - and pushed the wrong button.

The problem I have is why take a video in the snapchat app if she had no intention of sharing it. She could have just used her normal phone camera/video if she just wanted to record their time together. Something does not add up IMHO.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:06 am

Another media outlook that is carrying the findings: 
source Daily Mail/ UK. 
It's exactly the same thing we have been showing for a couple days now, so I am not going to bring the same photos over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:13 am

I will be locking this thread now. 
Please continue the discussion here. 
Thanks. 
discussion thread 6

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana