SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I feel that RS's info about Nick will be that he tried to contact Kaitlyn.
Yeah, his creepy sm with the powerfully sexy crap says the same to me. He doesn't understand no means no. It's not sexy or romantic, it's obsessive and annoying. Jmo.

I know I've posted that Nick is the gift that keeps on giving - and in addition to certified drama within the house, Nick can be counted on for drama during airing and also on the ATFR. He's TV gold - or an STD - depending on your viewpoint.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:12 pm

mercieme wrote:Chris H said history might repeat itself with Nick in the interview that was posted yesterday. So Blu I agree with u  that RS may report tomorrow that Nick tried to get in touch with Kaitlyn post show.

My interpretation of what CH said was that Nick was going to be on the receiving end of what happened in Andi's season. Nick admitted he and Andi had sex and Kaitlyn is going to admit to Nick that she had sex with another man on the show.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:19 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
mercieme wrote:Chris H said history might repeat itself with Nick in the interview that was posted yesterday. So Blu I agree with u  that RS may report tomorrow that Nick tried to get in touch with Kaitlyn post show.

My interpretation of what CH said was that Nick was going to be on the receiving end of what happened in Andi's season.  Nick admitted he and Andi had sex and Kaitlyn is going to admit to Nick that she had sex with another man on the show.

Thanks Norcagal that's interesting & a great possibility of what CH meant with the comment.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:20 pm

Norcalgal wrote:

My interpretation of what CH said was that Nick was going to be on the receiving end of what happened in Andi's season.  Nick admitted he and Andi had sex and Kaitlyn is going to admit to Nick that she had sex with another man on the show.

That's exactly my opinion as well. And the other man will be Nick 2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:21 pm

I don'ts ee Kaitlyn having early sex with anyone earlier than Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:29 pm

If Nick was that much of a creepy stalker, he wouldn't be friends with a bunch of girls like Sharleen, Christy, and Jaclyn. Not to mention that even Ali and Jillian are defending him at the expense of Andi, despite Bachelorettes usually sticking together.

And, I feel like the news will be tame. He's not really hyping it too much. Something like Julie/Nick were seen together.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:53 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I feel that RS's info about Nick will be that he tried to contact Kaitlyn.
Yeah, his creepy sm with the powerfully sexy crap says the same to me. He doesn't understand no means no. It's not sexy or romantic, it's obsessive and annoying. Jmo.
She already unfollowed him so why did he even bother to post if that's his way to contact her?

Last edited by sdmom on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by elyn Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:58 pm

I don't know what RS's Nick info might be, but I did notice his column today seemed to lack the usual defensive paragraph about how his spoiler is 100 percent right so stop questioning it. Maybe he got something wrong?
elyn
elyn

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:02 pm

I thought as soon as Kait unfollowed him that he tried to reach out to her.

And I'd if be lying if I didn't say that part of me wonders if he went on to hook up with her after all of their face timing and talking, worried she might soon get engaged and he wouldn't have that opportunity. (Hiding under chair icon Hugesmile )

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:26 pm

^^
I do not know if he tried to reach out to her or not.

But he did say last night that he came on the show to see if their was a chance between the two and he wanted to see where it would go. So that is why he went on the show because he did not want her to get engaged before she gave him a shot. Not exact wording...
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:37 pm

reason wrote:I don't see Kaitlyn having early sex with anyone earlier than Nick

I don't either. While I think early momentum was towards Shawn, that only lasted about 2 weeks before Nick came on and if they went to Dublin a little over a week after NYC and the sex happened in Dublin I think the momentum will still be in Nick's favor. If "early Dublin" is roughly when she had sex then I think Nick is the most probable guy.

My guess is that RS's information about Nick is that it's in some way related to Kaitlyn's recent "unfollowing" of Nick. Aside from the "public symbolism" of no longer following him, that also probably means that Nick can't use Twitter to contact Kaitlyn

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:32 pm

If they were FT'ing everyday, then Twitter wouldn't be the only way he could contact her.  So  I'm not sure I'll personally read too much into the unfollow (yet)... Other than its just another puzzle piece to wait and see how it all fits together.  no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan