SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:03 am

I have given up on Nick been the final 1 not happening and he might just be better off for it.

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:03 am

Alanna wrote:
happydays wrote:^^ make that 100 after seeing her people and snapchat recaps
laugh out loud I was going to say, have you seen her snap video? She calls sex with Nick "that thing (she's) sick of talking about." Thank you, Kaitlyn, please keep snapping.

Yes please keep snapping kaitlin!!  I think she is "catering" to one man only.  100% Shawn.

I do agree with Jillian and believe Nick is hurting.... but not sure.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:05 am

If Nick is F1, this season has got to have the most elaborate foilers of all time.
I'm not optimistic

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:30 am

reason wrote:Chech out Jillian blog it is up in the no discussion thread good read, I think she is saying Nick is one hurting man.

I think this is the part of Jillian's blog you might be referring to, reason:

If Kaitlin doesn’t end up with Nick … then there might be a hurt man at the end of this. My words to him … THIS show, has brought you the woman of your dreams. Life is about to get really fricken awesome with this hilarious fun loving beauty. But ‘the show’ also comes with some thorns. The ‘process’ is a complete mind fu#& and TRUE success at the end is realizing this and putting your blinders on until its all over. TRUST the LOVE and nothing else.

I interpret what she's saying is that if Nick isn't F1, then Shawn is her F1. And as a result of what went on between Kaitlyn & Nick on the show, Shawn might feel hurt. So her advice "my words to him" is directed to Shawn.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:32 am

Nick's not F1. And I thank goodness for it.  Kaitlin is my fave bette so far and it would break my heart if she hitched herself to that creepy man.  He makes my skin crawl. He's unattractive, he reminds me of Eddie Haskell in the original Leave it to Beaver TV show from the 60s...most of you won't recall that but Eddie was a fake smarmy piece of grossness and that's how I view Nick. He seduced Kait on the internet so that he could make his big comeback and redeem himself...well it didn't work because he is doing the exact same thing. A snake is a snake is a snake. Sorry Nick Chicks but that's just how I feel. no

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:38 am

IrishGal wrote:Nick's not F1. And I thank goodness for it.  Kaitlin is my fave bette so far and it would break my heart if she hitched herself to that creepy man.  He makes my skin crawl. He's unattractive, he reminds me of Eddie Haskell in the original Leave it to Beaver TV show from the 60s...most of you won't recall that but Eddie was a fake smarmy piece of grossness and that's how I view Nick. He seduced Kait on the internet so that he could make his big comeback and redeem himself...well it didn't work because he is doing the exact same thing. A snake is a snake is a snake. Sorry Nick Chicks but that's just how I feel. no
Nick's okay with that...its all good! yes

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:55 am

rosesrREd wrote:
lleyki wrote:Yeah it's interesting that many are forgetting that if RS's spoilers play out as he's stating, she not only keeps Nick around but then proceeds to have sex with him again. And let's not use the "well she had to bring someone to the end" because if the first incident with Nick caused her SO much guilt and she hated herself so much then she could have easily bounced him before FS and take I don't know, Jared to the end.

To each his own but I watched the scene with Kaitlyn on the balcony and I'm inclined to agree with some that there was some producer manipulation there. The first moments you see Kaitlyn she actually has a small smile on her face and she seems completely and utterly calm and unperturbed and hell happy in my opinion.

Then suddenly she starts stating these things which makes it clear she's talking to someone we're not seeing, meaning the producer and then all of a sudden panic starts. I thought her suddenly going "I hope he doesn't tell" was especially suspect. I can so see the handler/producer saying, "but aren't you worried he might tell them? Maybe he won't mean to but it'll just come out in an argument or something because the guys don't like him" and basically playing on Kaitlyn's emotions and suddenly she's all freaked out and feeling guilty.

I believe Kaitlyn did what she did because she wanted to and was fine with her decision but right now, in real time, she is, again if RS sudden change of intel is to be believed, engaged to another man and is obviously not going to gush or glorify something that I'm sure he wasn't happy about. So of course she's more than happy to put it behind her - even putting the Shawn factor aside, it's all the media and public is talking about. That has to be exhausting.

I thought early the spoilers were wrong this season all along. Kaitlyn saying she is falling in love so early with Shawn is a huge red flag to me.  Not only that but Shawn reiterating that point when she said he was "the one.  That doesn't slip by the editing team, that is all left in for reason, and it's NOT to show us a "love story."  

If they want to fool us (which they normally do)they would leave all the love declarations on the cutting room floor, and push the Nick and Kaitlyn love story. Then they would shock us with Shawn being the F1.  

I still think something is way off with the spoilers, whether that means Nick is the F1, or not, I don't know.

I agree. If it wasn't for snapchat, I would totally think this was another Brooks situation, with Kaitlyn using language like "closest to love at first sight", "my final rose", and "my husband" about him. Then, with Shawn actually revealing that Kaitlyn told him he was the one? Very Brooks like.

It is very hard for me to discount snapchat - I don't really see how there could be an explanation for it except Shawn = F1. The only theory I have is that the journey to Shawn being F1 gets complicated in the next few episodes, either with Shawn leaving and coming back, or Kaitlyn telling Nick she loves him, or SOMETHING.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:23 am

had posted this perspective elsewhere but wanted to share here as well...

based on the 2 visits to her room -- there is a very good chance imho shawn's "Demands" really didn't actually allow K to fully compartmentalize the relationships and fully explore them.
guilt, heart break on behalf of someone she cares for... and facing someone who is about to reject her to avoid being rejected, and also if it is true someone who is angry.....

IMHO all of these are very much powerful and mostly negative emotions and that's a lot of influence on K when it comes to her "journey". we'll have to see how she modifies her behavior cos that's what it seems the reshuffling is about particularly due to the sexgate...

maybe this is a unique situation that will not be repeated but i do think that k may have experienced pressure that held her back from really going all the way to explore what there was with nick - i'm curious to see how things unfold and if any of the happenings influence her relationship with nick

on the contrary they could simply be not well-matched like many - including myself had speculated ...curious to see how things unfold
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:51 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Nick's not F1. And I thank goodness for it.  Kaitlin is my fave bette so far and it would break my heart if she hitched herself to that creepy man.  He makes my skin crawl. He's unattractive, he reminds me of Eddie Haskell in the original Leave it to Beaver TV show from the 60s...most of you won't recall that but Eddie was a fake smarmy piece of grossness and that's how I view Nick. He seduced Kait on the internet so that he could make his big comeback and redeem himself...well it didn't work because he is doing the exact same thing. A snake is a snake is a snake. Sorry Nick Chicks but that's just how I feel. no
Nick's okay with that...its all good! yes
Yeah, he doesn't care. Even though I don't think she picks Nick based on SC, at this point in the show, Kaitlyn liked the "creeper" based on what she said and her affection towards him imo. happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 68 3806527698 Maybe she likes creeps.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:47 am

wow, this is a very strong accusation, IrishGal!
I get where you come from, but to interpret a guy who has so much love to give as a seduction to make a comeback for ... more hates?

I still don't get why would someone wants to be the No. 1 hated in the Amercia, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:53 am

LMAO, just hilarious. He really seems to come from the weasel family of species, doesn't he? Oh Kaitlyn. Not a good decision to ever answer that first creeptastic dm.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:05 am

Wish there was a like button! ITA with your thoughts. I am hoping that Kaitlyn sees through Nick and at the end exposes him as the player I think he is.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan