SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 53 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:39 pm

Episode 5 discussions here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Woo only 1 episode away from the holy grail of sexcapades adventures or is that 7?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:56 pm

Finally a rose ceremony! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 1710264613

Will there be 2 rose ceremonies in this next episode? At the beginning of the episode in NYC and then in SA?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:07 pm

Probably not. I suspect they will end on a cliff note and then do the next RC as they have done the last ones.(meaning Chris S's season, too)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:09 pm

This is in SA right? Can't wait to see her dates with Ben H and Shawn. Ben H is totally adorable. Shawn in person is more attractive than still pictures. I wanna see if K has any chemistry with them after Nick's arrival. Hopefully this episode will have more romance than drama!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Probably not. I suspect they will end on a cliff note and then do the next RC as they have done the last ones.(meaning Chris S's season, too)

Just a thought, but wouldn't it be interesting to keep the same format until the last episode and then end it with a cliff hanger until the ATFR. That would keep people watching the third hour that night.  :Nod:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:12 pm

The Bachelorette: 1105 (6/15)
KAITLYN QUESTIONS HER DECISION TO LET NICK STAY, AS THE REMAINING
MEN TRAVEL TO SAN ANTONIO TO CONTINUE THEIR OWN DREAMS OF
BEING HER SOUL MATE, ON “THE BACHELORETTE,” JUNE 15

Young Mariachi Superstar Sebastian De La Cruz and His Band El Charro De Oro
Help Ten of the Bachelors to Serenade Kaitlyn
One Exasperated Bachelor Vents His Displeasure to Kaitlyn – All in the Name of Honesty
“Episode 1105” – Nick must endure a no-holds-barred interrogation by the other guys vying for Kaitlyn’s attention before they allow him to join the group. Kaitlyn’s worst nightmare comes true at the cocktail party at New York Mets’ Citi Field. Did she make a mistake letting Nick stay? Three men depart at a difficult rose ceremony, leaving 12 men to travel to San Antonio. A Texas two-step competition gets wild for Kaitlyn and one lucky guy who need to strut their stuff in front of a rowdy crowd. Ten bachelors are surprised by a charming 13-year-old superstar Mariachi singer and his band. They will need to write and perform their own songs and serenade Kaitlyn. A special one-on-one date takes the Bachelorette and her date kayaking along the famed River Walk, but the night portion of their romantic tryst turns very emotional. Finally, another explosive showdown is in store, as one frustrated bachelor opens up about the free-spirited Kaitlyn to her face, on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JUNE 15 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Nick is grilled by the other men, who question his real reasons for coming to New York. Is he really here for Kaitlyn or for an extended 15 minutes of fame? Now, when the next cocktail party takes place at Mets’ Citi Field in Queens, New York, the Bachelorette hopes that the bachelors will accept the new addition, but one of the frontrunners makes it clear he is not happy. As several more suitors question her intentions, it is overwhelming. Should she send Nick home or follow her heart?

After the rose ceremony, the remaining men travel to San Antonio. Kaitlyn surprises one bachelor with a day of fun and fancy footwork. The couple spends the day with a professional dance coach, who teaches them the Texas two-step for a competition that night before a raucous audience and judges. Later, a cinematic sunset is the backdrop for the two to get closer. The man stuns Kaitlyn with a heartbreaking story about a past relationship gone wrong. Will that affect whether he gets a rose?

The next day, ten men are treated to a visit by Sebastian De La Cruz, a delightful 13-year-old Mariachi superstar, and his band El Charro De Oro. A bunch of nervous bachelors try their hand at writing their own Mariachi songs and performing them in front of a cheering crowd. One man’s badly sung love ballad captures Kaitlyn’s heart. But the after party mood is soured when the bachelors continue to harass her about why Nick is still there.

One last one-on-one date for the week involves a sincere man who spends the day kayaking with the Bachelorette and tries to make her feel better about her shaky situation with some of the men. But in a moving exchange, he opens up to Kaitlyn about a life-changing event and his already whirlwind feelings for her.

The dramatic cocktail parties continue. Kaitlyn explains to the men that honesty and trust are the most important values to her after this week’s group date. One outspoken bachelor takes her very seriously and ventures into dangerous waters. The gloves come off when he confronts the Bachelorette about what her real objectives and ambitions are. Will he cross the line or get a rose for his candor?

The 15 remaining men are:
Ben H., 26, a software salesman from Denver, CO
Ben Z., 26, an entrepreneur from San Jose, CA
Chris “Cupcake,” 28, a dentist from Nashville, TN
Corey, 30, an investment banker from New York, NY
Ian, 28, an executive recruiter from Los Angeles, CA
Jared, 26, a restaurant manager from Warwick, RI
JJ, 32, a former investment banker from Denver, CO
Joe, 28, an insurance agent from Columbia, KY
Jonathan, 33, an automotive spokesman, Detroit, MI
Joshua, 31, an industrial welder from Kuna, ID
Justin, 28, a fitness trainer from Naperville, IL
Nick, 34, a software sales executive from Chicago, IL
Ryan B., 32, a realtor from Wellington, FL
Shawn B., 28, a personal trainer from Windsor Locks, CT
Tanner, 28, an auto finance manager from Kansas City, MO

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelorette” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are the executive producers. “The Bachelor” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound. This program carries a TV-14,L parental guideline.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:16 pm

JC can I have a link to that description please. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:24 pm

Nick must endure a no-holds-barred interrogation by the other guys vying for Kaitlyn’s attention before they allow him to join the group. Kaitlyn’s worst nightmare comes true at the cocktail party at New York Mets’ Citi Field. Did she make a mistake letting Nick stay? Three men depart at a difficult rose ceremony, leaving 12 men to travel to San Antonio. A Texas two-step competition gets wild for Kaitlyn and one lucky guy who need to strut their stuff in front of a rowdy crowd. Ten bachelors are surprised by a charming 13-year-old superstar Mariachi singer and his band. They will need to write and perform their own songs and serenade Kaitlyn. A special one-on-one date takes the Bachelorette and her date kayaking along the famed River Walk, but the night portion of their romantic tryst turns very emotional. Finally, another explosive showdown is in store, as one frustrated bachelor opens up about the free-spirited Kaitlyn to her face.

*There are also pictures on that link**

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1105/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:JC can I have a link to that description please. TY

Oopsie! It's the same one Nutty provided. Thanks, Nutty.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:51 pm

I can't wait to see the 1:1 with Shawn, especially after reading that description. So Shawn isn't happy and he gets a 1:1 date the next episode so she can reassure him. The problem is...regardless of whatever she says to reassure him she's still giving Nick the GDR and keeping him in it. So is it all just empty words? That's what I would be wondering if I were Shawn.

I'll be watching to see if Shawn gets the same level of reassurance that JP got, or if it comes across as BS and just everyone involved making a go of it to get the show made.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:56 pm

allykat wrote:I can't wait to see the 1:1 with Shawn, especially after reading that description. So Shawn isn't happy and he gets a 1:1 date the next episode so she can reassure him. The problem is...regardless of whatever she says to reassure him she's still giving Nick the GDR and keeping him in it. So is it all just empty words? That's what I would be wondering if I were Shawn.

I'll be watching to see if Shawn gets the same level of reassurance that JP got, or if it comes across as BS and just everyone involved making a go of it to get the show made.
I'm curious too, Shawn definitely didn't seem very happy in those pics we got of their day portion, so somehow Kait must have gotten it back on track for the evening. I wonder what trauma drama he reveals. Yikes. They constantly find contestants with new issues.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 53 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
leselihau
nikikass
Ariela
crazyjaney78
bleuberry
sara11
kimberlyg
Lucas15
mysthelma
pavalygurl
Sprite