Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by umngirl on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is a silly observation of no consequence, but I've noticed that Ben always holds his wine class by the stem, whereas Ashley and JP always hold theirs at the cup. I was told years ago that the correct way to hold the glass when drinking white wine is by the stem. That's so the heat of your hand won't warm up the wine. Leave it to the winemaker to do it right!

I've trained myself to do it but still feel a bit klutzy and nervous I'll spill. :Nod:

I just drink mine straight out of the bottle. No spills, no dirty glasses, AND it saves time. wine

Straight from the bottle works. But if you're a classy college student like myself the wine comes straight out of a plastic SOLO cup.

umngirl

Female Posts : 17985

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:52 pm

If you sit on the floor and lean your head back you can pour it into your mouth right out of the box in the fridge...

Rich, you are the funniest poster I have ever met! Please don't ever change. You better be around next season because if Mr. Sunshine is our man I will so be looking forward to your contributions to the snarkfestivities!

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is a silly observation of no consequence, but I've noticed that Ben always holds his wine class by the stem, whereas Ashley and JP always hold theirs at the cup. I was told years ago that the correct way to hold the glass when drinking white wine is by the stem. That's so the heat of your hand won't warm up the wine. Leave it to the winemaker to do it right!

I've trained myself to do it but still feel a bit klutzy and nervous I'll spill. :Nod:

I just drink mine straight out of the bottle. No spills, no dirty glasses, AND it saves time. wine

giggling

If you sit on the floor and lean your head back you can pour it into your mouth right out of the box in the fridge...

RichLP

Male Posts : 3382

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:28 pm

giggling

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by TNGirl on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:27 pm

TNGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:11 pm

Anyone ever heard of a "woozie"? It is a Koozie for your wine glass. No spills, no heat. Love it. wine

Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:57 pm

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11567

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 pm

@karibell72 wrote:I was just watching JP and Ashley's fantasy date video that San put up and noticed something I hadn't seen before. At about the 3:26 mark, right before JP asks about their own private island, Ashley kind of makes a movement to the side with her head as if she was trying to get JP to look out the window. Does anyone else see it?
I'd also like to know what she whispers in his ear in the sea plane and he looks at her and she shakes her head :yes: and then he whispers something in her ear.

Last edited by Gina on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:53 pm

I don't think JP is a big drinker. He had a big glass of ice water at the M & G telling Ashley about the cupcake story and what his boss did. I noticed that immediately. And Ashley and JP never seem to drink much at all. They had water bottles at the skating rink, then a little wine toast before they left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:30 pm

This is a silly observation of no consequence, but I've noticed that Ben always holds his wine class by the stem, whereas Ashley and JP always hold theirs at the cup. I was told years ago that the correct way to hold the glass when drinking white wine is by the stem. That's so the heat of your hand won't warm up the wine. Leave it to the winemaker to do it right!

Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by karibell72 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:47 am

I was just watching JP and Ashley's fantasy date video that San put up and noticed something I hadn't seen before. At about the 3:26 mark, right before JP asks about their own private island, Ashley kind of makes a movement to the side with her head as if she was trying to get JP to look out the window. Does anyone else see it?

karibell72

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks LM. these RC caps speak volumes. It's like Ashley and JP are a couple
and Ben is their friend toasting to them. laugh out loud Body language, Ashley has her hips leaning towards her guy.

Well they did just have a "spectacular" night. LOL. Ashley's honesty, even when writing those blogs, is so hilarious. rofl

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum