SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SomeGuy Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:04 pm

SomeGuy wrote:FWIW, reading between the lines from Neil and Ashley's clips and a couple of reviews, it appears that Sam still hasn't taken her Ritalin. I get the feeling Neil is trying to cope but there seems to be a slight hint of "I'm trying but this is getting old". Tres and Vanessa are a mystery (I can't find anything post-wedding). What I find intriguing is Ashley's clip: she consistently refers to David as "my husband" even as she says "we haven't kissed yet" and David's talk of long term plans is making her anxious. Based on next to no information, I'll go out on a limb and say that this relationship might work. Obviously there's a lot more to come, but if David turns out to be close to who he seems to be (that is, the dissing in SM is just repetitions of something without basis in fact - could it be someone trying to excuse a sudden break in a relationship?), I could see handicapping D&A to win. But, to borrow an English-ism, "it's early days yet."  [...]

Having (finally!) seen E3... Not only hasn't Sam not taken her Ritalin, she hasn't taken Basic Courtesy 101. I think I got Neil right after seeing only the clips. sure, he should have spent more time checking up on Sam, while they were in the water. But Sam should have been doing much the same on land instead spouting "I'm not attracted to you" a lot. Neil, with a background of arranged marriage in his family, is probably mentally equipped, to some degree, to deal with "first comes marriage, then comes getting connected".

It's scientifically clear that if two people are put together and there's any sign of connection, real endocrinologic chemistry takes over in a hurry. It's literally programming from literally eons ago: for guys it's "looks like good child-producer - do the 'get you to mate with me' routine'". It's what keeps the species going. For gals it's "has strength to produce good children - protect children" - do the 'get you to mate with me'" routine. But at some point the chemistry stops working - yep, right after the "mate with me" part.

For all three couples this should be holding true but it certainly isn't happening for Sam. Neil, I suspect, has some of it going. David and Ashley are, I think, also getting some chemical help, but I think they both have some good sense going for them, too. Tres and Vanessa are clearly being carried along by the chemistry. The "romantic dinner" says it's wearing off - kissy-kissy 24 hours ago and now it's "I'm not hungry".

I think I'm reading David and Ashley correctly, too. at least with what little information seems reliable (no, I don't believe everything the producers' editing presents). There's still a lot of "giddy kid" about David and "nervous kid" about Ashley but I also think I see a useful foundation being started. There is, I think, room for optimism.

I'll do the dangerous thing and try to draw parallels with S1's couples (S2 barely exists in my mind except as a very bad dream). Tres and Vanessa seem to be paralleling Vaughn and Monet perhaps too closely. David and Ashley could parallel Jason and Cortney although D&A's back stories are distinctly different, so the relationship will be different. But, hey, they're all different; nothing wrong here. Sam and Neil are not a re-hash of Doug and Jamie, although I do see similarities. Again, the back stories are very different, so where's the surprise? But much like Jamie, if Sam doesn't get outside of her head, they're wasting six weeks; cut to the chase, plead annulment for an unconsummated marriage and be done with it.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SomeGuy Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:42 pm

I've thought a bit more about Tres and Vanessa. In the comments above, I skipped over Tres' proposal at the altar. This is the action of someone "not ready for marriage"? I think not, Vanessa.

- - - -

I'm a little surprised that there don't seem to be any significant results from "sleuthing" S3. Are the couples locked up that tight? And whatever happened to the guy claiming to be involved with the S3 production staff?

IIRC someone uncovered that Vaughn and Monet made filings in a New York court. At the time, the producers claimed this is was all because of an almost overnight need for passports. I should have spotted this as BS. I'm on my third passport (I have the big 52 page version this time!) and know passports can be generated that fast if you're willing to pay for it and spend time getting the paperwork to the right places as if it had already happened. But that's all moot because flying between the US mainland and Puerto Rico does not require a passport any more than flying between New York and LA. Both flights require a photo ID, of course. Doug and Jamie similarly flew to a US possession (US Virgin Islands). IMHO those filings were for the divorce. Sooooo... anybody uncovered any suspicious filings in NYC or Atlanta involving the couples?

BTW, St. John is in the USVI - no passport needed. Ditto for St. Croix.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:21 pm

SomeGuy wrote:I've thought a bit more about Tres and Vanessa. In the comments above, I skipped over Tres' proposal at the altar. This is the action of someone "not ready for marriage"? I think not, Vanessa.

- - - -

I'm a little surprised that there don't seem to be any significant results from "sleuthing" S3. Are the couples locked up that tight? And whatever happened to the guy claiming to be involved with the S3 production staff?

IIRC someone uncovered that Vaughn and Monet made filings in a New York court. At the time, the producers claimed this is was all because of an almost overnight need for passports. I should have spotted this as BS. I'm on my third passport (I have the big 52 page version this time!) and know passports can be generated that fast if you're willing to pay for it and spend time getting the paperwork to the right places as if it had already happened. But that's all moot because flying between the US mainland and Puerto Rico does not require a passport any more than flying between New York and LA. Both flights require a photo ID, of course. Doug and Jamie similarly flew to a US possession (US Virgin Islands). IMHO those filings were for the divorce. Sooooo... anybody uncovered any suspicious filings in NYC or Atlanta involving the couples?

Yeah, these contracts must be tight for them especially after last season. There's nothing solid for any of the couples either way yet that makes me think they are together or not. Tres & Vanessa seem to be the most friendly with each other on Twitter but that could mean anything. The only other thing I can think of is both Tres & David have been seen on social media with wedding rings on but that could just be them keeping up appearances. I just want to know who's together & who's not. It's driving me crazy not knowing if any of these couples made it or not. It's so weird watching a show without spoilers.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:01 am

That's life - no spoilers, no reset button. [/LOL]

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:26 am

fairytaleprincess wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:I've thought a bit more about Tres and Vanessa. In the comments above, I skipped over Tres' proposal at the altar. This is the action of someone "not ready for marriage"? I think not, Vanessa.

- - - -

Yeah, these contracts must be tight for them especially after last season. There's nothing solid for any of the couples either way yet that makes me think they are together or not.  Tres & Vanessa seem to be the most friendly with each other on Twitter but that could mean anything. The only other thing I can think of is both Tres & David have been seen on social media with wedding rings on but that could just be them keeping up appearances. I just want to know who's together & who's not. It's driving me crazy not knowing if any of these couples made it or not. It's so weird watching a show without spoilers.

I know.  It's really different than the last 2 seasons where there were lots of pretty clear hints from sleuthing about what happened.  But the guys those seasons wore their rings throughout I think and I would have though Jaclyn and Ryan were all good based on their social media that seemed like mutual flirting at the start of the show airing and we know how that turned out.  So I don't think the rings or friendly social media mean much as clues.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:55 am

relaxing wrote:
fairytaleprincess wrote:

- - - -

Yeah, these contracts must be tight for them especially after last season. There's nothing solid for any of the couples either way yet that makes me think they are together or not.  Tres & Vanessa seem to be the most friendly with each other on Twitter but that could mean anything. The only other thing I can think of is both Tres & David have been seen on social media with wedding rings on but that could just be them keeping up appearances. I just want to know who's together & who's not. It's driving me crazy not knowing if any of these couples made it or not. It's so weird watching a show without spoilers.

I know.  It's really different than the last 2 seasons where there were lots of pretty clear hints from sleuthing about what happened.  But the guys those seasons wore their rings throughout I think and I would have though Jaclyn and Ryan were all good based on their social media that seemed like mutual flirting at the start of the show airing and we know how that turned out.  So I don't think the rings or friendly social media mean much as clues.  JMO.

**edited** The point I was trying to make was we really don't have any solid proof to go off this season like last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:23 am

relaxing was making the same point. Wearing their rings and being nice on SM doesn't mean much of anything since they do have a contract to follow. Unlike last season, they could have cared less about contracts.

I have not had to the time to sleuth the couples out closely to see what's been going. Last season it was given to us on a silver platter. Season one, there were signs for all three, but nothing definite 100% that I could recall.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:51 pm

I still hate myself for thinking Jac&Ryan were a cute couple & still together based on how Jac was praising him on social media all the time! duh

Planning on catching up this weekend!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:58 am

I'm hard-pressed to understand stuff like that. IIRC, she was a sales/marketing rep in the liquor (vodka) business. Assuming she wasn't a total newbie, she'd have to get some thick skin to deal with idiot customers. So why post "it's all good" when she's probably figured out she's married to Mr. Failure-To-Launch. It's almost as if she had a quota for posting.  Straaaaange. Anyway, I'd take any of that with no small amount of skepticism.

I haven't seen E4 yet - NTL it crossed my mind that even if David and Ashley haven't engaged in a serious lip lock, at least they're holding hands. Which I'd take as a good sign. Or at least I want to.

Another thought that crossed my mind, if the clips have any truth at all: Vanessa seems to be a crier. I can deal with occasional tears (and admit there isn't enough Kleenix in the house to deal with seeing "Marley and Me") but as a regular thing? Not a good sign...

And, yes, other thoughts do occasionally cross my mind. Honest. Some close critics may argue to the contrary, however. Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 3806527698

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:59 pm

Vidbull is my new BFF. At least until I can  get back on FiOS.  :gotcha:

Well, it looks as though Dr. Cilona talked Vanessa down. But ...um... is it my imagination or is Tres becoming a bit impatient about ...well... jumping Vanessa's bones?

Sam! Take your effin' Ritalin, take that darn Basic Courtesy 101, and freakin' get over yourself. OTOH, it would be a good thing if Neil didn't speak in the passive voice and end sentences with a question mark? Or wear that horrible "Big Spoon" one piece. But to being Mr. Right Stuff in the face of a head-on... there are those who talk cool and those who do cool. He sure did cool there.  

David and Ashley show more similarities to Jason and Cortney: over-thinking things to death, in particular. He's certainly trying much too hard. But then, there's only five weeks left to get this right.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by sandia30 Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:51 pm

Judging from the clips of the reveal whos stays married show, it shows Neil and Sam sitting very close together and tightly holding hands... Makes me think Sam got some Ritalin in her and that they are going to stay together. Did you see that also?

sandia30

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:08 pm

welcomeyall
sandia30

I have not seen the clips of Who stays Married epi, but that's a good catch! Thanks for pointing that out!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486