SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BossIdea Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:00 am

I'm going to retract an opinion I posted yesterday in which I expressed suspicions that Tres and Vanessa were still together/married.  
Between the time I posted and now, I read through the last couple of weeks or so of Vanessa's tweets and have changed my mind on that togetherness theory.  
Judging from her tweets, Vanessa has, maybe unwittingly, allowed a variety of emotions to surface, in a tone that impresses me as subtle yet serious.  I thought I detected a twinge of bitterness and anger mixed into the assorted, mostly random tweets. Most of all, the "voice" I imagined in my head as I read through those Twitter posts just struck me as flat, humorless and depressed.  Tres must have hurt her very badly.  It's just too bad she didn't cut and run before Tres had the opportunity to do it first. Oh, but wait... wouldn't such a move disqualify her for her chance to collect on the big $100K payout? Don't they have to hang in there - or at least put on a pretense of being married whether it's true or not - until the Big Reveal at the end of three months or so?

Certainly I could be misinterpreting the covert messages tucked into Vanessa’s terse tweets; then again, I may be reading them precisely on point, prompting the skeptic in me to wonder if such dour tweets aren’t all just a manufactured attempt by producers to throw viewers off the trail.  The possibility also exists, of course, that Vanessa's lackluster tweets were influenced by PMS, a case of the blues, or maybe just an extended period of feeling "under the weather."  While I sure hope that we will discover, by the show's finale, an update reporting this pair as “still married,” I highly doubt the occurrence of such a scenario.

I'm now almost completely convinced that the wedding bells have stopped ringing for Tres and Vanessa and that, most likely, Tres initiated the ultimate decision to divorce. Vanessa’s tweets of late seem to support these suspicions. They also seem to justify Vanessa’s initial reservations concerning Tres’ sincere desire for commitment and the disingenuous motives behind his decision to marry, sight unseen, on a national television show. It's true, I believe, that a woman's instincts can be powerful guides when sizing up potential "suitors" (for lack of a more modern term).

I do find myself wishing I had the chance to ask Vanessa a question, for a change, and that is whether she has ever wondered if the insecurities and anxieties she experienced in relation to her marriage to Tres might have ultimately taken on a life of their own, creating the proverbial self-fulfilling prophecy

BossIdea

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:29 am

BossIdea wrote:snipped... 
Judging from her tweets, Vanessa has, maybe unwittingly, allowed a variety of emotions to surface, in a tone that impresses me as subtle yet serious.  I thought I detected a twinge of bitterness and anger mixed into the assorted, mostly random tweets.

snipped

I thought the same while going through her twitter. However, there are many things to consider IMO. What she is feeling at the moment, when someone brings up a negative part of the show, or a nasty comment about her behaviour. I don't have anything to lead me to believe he hurt her. Curious to know what makes you think that.

If it's not working, maybe she feels bad that it didn't work out. Other than the show tweets, she seems pretty happy, example her trip to Las Vegas for work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:55 pm

Well considering her recent SM activity, I don't think her negative tweets were about Tres. Cause she is liking tweets pertaining to her and her husband staying married.

Another reason for their little to no interaction on SM, means that they maybe communicate alot IRL (texts, phone calls, etc)?

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:07 pm

Good point watchTV3.

Maybe they are being smart and not wanting to give clues either way. I find all three couples are being smart when it comes to SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:22 pm

"Smart" or adhering to a contract? Smiley

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:16 pm

SomeGuy wrote:"Smart" or adhering to a contract? Smiley

laugh out loud Well, there were others who didn't give a rats bum about a contract. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:51 pm

Er, that's something to be done at one's peril. Some folks find that out the hard way... no no

"Experience keeps a dear school, but a fool will learn in no other." -- Poor Richard's Almanac (Benj. Franklin)

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:01 am

BossIdea wrote:I'm going to retract an opinion I posted yesterday in which I expressed suspicions that Tres and Vanessa were still together/married.  
Between the time I posted and now, I read through the last couple of weeks or so of Vanessa's tweets and have changed my mind on that togetherness theory.  
Judging from her tweets, Vanessa has, maybe unwittingly, allowed a variety of emotions to surface, in a tone that impresses me as subtle yet serious.  I thought I detected a twinge of bitterness and anger mixed into the assorted, mostly random tweets. Most of all, the "voice" I imagined in my head as I read through those Twitter posts just struck me as flat, humorless and depressed.  Tres must have hurt her very badly.  It's just too bad she didn't cut and run before Tres had the opportunity to do it first. Oh, but wait... wouldn't such a move disqualify her for her chance to collect on the big $100K payout?  Don't they have to hang in there - or at least put on a pretense of being married whether it's true or not - until the Big Reveal at the end of three months or so?  

Certainly I could be misinterpreting the covert messages tucked into Vanessa’s terse tweets; then again, I may be reading them precisely on point, prompting the skeptic in me to wonder if such dour tweets aren’t all just a manufactured attempt by producers to throw viewers off the trail.  The possibility also exists, of course, that Vanessa's lackluster tweets were influenced by PMS, a case of the blues, or maybe just an extended period of feeling "under the weather."  While I sure hope that we will discover, by the show's finale, an update reporting this pair as “still married,” I highly doubt the occurrence of such a scenario.

I'm now almost completely convinced that the wedding bells have stopped ringing for Tres and Vanessa and that, most likely, Tres initiated the ultimate decision to divorce. Vanessa’s tweets of late seem to support these suspicions. They also seem to justify Vanessa’s initial reservations concerning Tres’ sincere desire for commitment and the  disingenuous motives behind his decision to marry, sight unseen, on a national television show.  It's true, I believe, that a woman's instincts can be powerful guides when sizing up potential "suitors" (for lack of a more modern term).  

I do find myself wishing I had the chance to ask Vanessa a question, for a change, and that is whether she has ever wondered if the insecurities and anxieties she experienced in relation to her marriage to Tres might have ultimately taken on a life of their own, creating the proveresbial self-fulfilling prophecy

good post. yes . Yeah, they didn't make it, i have to say. hmmm

to me, Vanessa's SM tone kinda reminds me of Jessica ( vs Ryan D) last season no no . Hopefully Tres didn't hurt her as badly as Ryan D did Jess and the battle between the two was not as ugly as the infamous cringe-worthy "$100 saga" last season. duh
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:03 am

Joy15 wrote:snipped..

to me, Vanessa's SM tone kinda reminds me of Jessica ( vs Ryan D) last season  no no . Hopefully Tres didn't hurt her as badly as Ryan D did Jess and the battle between the two was not as ugly as the infamous cringe-worthy "$100 saga" last season. duh

Is this your opinion or have you confirmed this?

Why are we assuming Tres hurt her?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

to me, Vanessa's SM tone kinda reminds me of Jessica ( vs Ryan D) last season  no no . Hopefully Tres didn't hurt her as badly as Ryan D did Jess and the battle between the two was not as ugly as the infamous cringe-worthy "$100 saga" last season. duh

Thanks for asking this. Why is the man always assumed to be wrong? JMO, no one has any idea if they are truly ready to marry a stranger until they do it. And some personalities are not designed to fit long term. After the stunningly horrible job the experts did on season two, I don't put any stock in their opinions. I can't fault a person if they try and it just doesn't work for them. As long as they give their partner honesty, then stay together or not, they did the best they could. JMO.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:00 am

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Thanks for asking this. Why is the man always assumed to be wrong? JMO, no one has any idea if they are truly ready to marry a stranger until they do it. And some personalities are not designed to fit long term. After the stunningly horrible job the experts did on season two, I don't put any stock in their opinions. I can't fault a person if they try and it just doesn't work for them. As long as they give their partner honesty, then stay together or not, they did the best they could. JMO.

sorry, i missed the JMO in my post. and No, i don't have any some sort of insider info Smiley

I'ts just bc in my spare time i intrigued to attempt a personal investigation and happened to stumble upon some "insider" posts on a couple of discussion boards saying Tres was well known as a player and only dated white women prior to the show . He actually wasn't ready to commit to a real marriage and did the show just for the money & exposure.

i used to be very skeptic over such 'insider info', until the trainwreck of the S2 was....giggling. It was widely known, professed by an inside source from production that the experts and producers did a terrible job in casting the men of S2. The said source did say the same thing about the ATL casting this season. So.....

that and Tres-Vanessa SM's behavior leads me to my own reasoning that they aren't together anymore as of right now. ( i also lean toward they already went separate ways after the Big Decision day/6 weeks experiment, just by looking at their gestures on that day).

I respect other's opinions which may differ than mine. Time will tell, as always yes .
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:04 am

Just finished watching tonight's episode.
Obviously Sam is wacky. I really like Neil. I am still holding out the most hope for these two.

Vanessa and Tres. Hmm...something still rubs me wrong about him. Can't quite put my finger on what it is yet. In the scenes for next week, he seemed just a tad bit too excited about "consummating" the marriage. Almost like he got another notch in his belt or something. Like it was a conquest. A little creepy.

And Ashley & David: Ashley finally started to loosen up. They moved in together. Did I hear that correctly? Into a $3500 per month house??? What?? Then in the scenes for next week's show, they have David stomping off out of the bedroom slamming the bathroom door and crying about his dead father. OMG. So now that Ashley has loosened up a bit, that move is sure to send her back to "what-the-hell-have-I-just-done land.

Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486