SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:37 am

pikake wrote:Ashley is totally impossible! I don't know if there's a financial reason why she is staying, but if there isn't, I don't know why she doesn't just quit - it certainly doesn't look like she's trying to have any kind of a relationship with David.

contract

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:34 am

Ugh!! Watching Dave and Ashley is painful! They both seem miserable. Not putting blame on one more than the other....just a case of zero chemistry. Sam and Neil are carrying the show right now.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:17 am

I get the contract thing, however, she doesn't need to be so rude and hateful towards him. She interrupts him when he talks, she doesn't have normal conversations, it's always sucky cry baby voice, complaining about one thing or another.

I like Neil. I'm trying to like Sam, but she is IMO just so strange with the way she moves her mouth when she speaks. She had claimed Neil was different when there are no camera's around, I'm wondering if the same applies to her. I can't imagine a professional bank manager behaving in that manner. Her jokes are not funny. Neil seems to be ok in the relationship, so that's a good thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:31 am

Sam say she is quirky. I am wondering if she is a high functioning autism or a form of tourettes why her face is moving like that when talking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:43 am

reason wrote:Sam say she is quirky.  I am wondering if she is a high functioning autism or a form of tourettes why her face is moving like that when talking

I get what you're saying. I noticed it right away and when that happens with a contestant, that's all I see. I tend to think, she's trying to act cool.

It's like when contestants talk like they have a sore throat, drives me insane, just be normal! haha

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:51 am

I think Ashley hates David, this is beyond physical attraction, the way she treats him. Even Sean and the New york chic(can't think of her name) were more civil to each other. I know she is counting down to decision day to run out of there. I don't even see a friendship coming out of this for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Sam is probably just someone with Issues. She doesn't seem to reject physical contact (common with autism). Touretts Syndrome outbursts are more marked than we've seen in Sam. She just needs to grow up and get her act together.

I'm beginning to wonder what is wrong with Ashley. And, for sure, I think the screening process very much stepped on its ...um... necktie. no no

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by dk486 Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:39 pm

Hi, this is my first post, but did you guys catch Ashley's mom's twitter comments?

Mary Harnois
‏@Rabnud2
#mafs No excuse for cheating EVER
#mafsThe crap is really flying tonight just admit u screwed up

#mafsI speak for my husband and myself as her parents do u remember the note he sent to us to read before he married her I have a copy

Follow

Mary Harnois
‏@Rabnud2
#mafsKying lying lying are u kidding me who can't see through this omg
Follow

Mary Harnois
‏@Rabnud2
@Valerievallejo7 I know ever heard the term can sell ice to an Eskimo

#mafs If one us married I don't care how bad it is if you want out say it don't cheat I am steaming tonight

dk486

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:50 pm

We'll see what is shown, but all of this sounds like the earlier round of Ashley's parents dissing David. Either he's a low-lyin' cheatin' SOB or maybe somebody is intent on justifying Ashley's almost absent effort to make the marriage go. It seems to me this goes quite a way to explain why this marriage was a train wreck. And no Ryan D this time...

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by dk486 Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:42 am

oh i agree wholeheartedly. They are trying to justify her behavior. i don't blame them...they are parents. This just wasn't a good match. I think there is a big difference between someone who needs a little help to open up (which is what i think the experts were going for) and someone who is completely unwilling to open up (which is how ashley is). it's unfortunate that they cannot be mature adults about it. I guess they were not strong enough to deal with the social media criticism. I feel like sam received such a harsh backlash but dealt with it like a lady and now people are warming up to her. they should take a note from her book.

dk486

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:50 am

It's really sad if David gets slammed so Ashley's family can defend Ashely.  They could defend the type of person they know her to be without bringing David into it.  There's no way despite David's imperfections that he is to blame for how Ashley handled this show. They seem to want to blame him for the fact that Ashely is so unliked by the public.   He's not to blame for her coming across to America like a cold, frigid, stick in the mud who can't smile or be kind or have a clue of how to relate to another person.  Maybe this reaction shows part of why Ashely is like she is.  I get being a quiet, slow moving introvert, but she is also mean, self-centred and seemingly without any self awareness IMO.  That probably comes from her upbringing not her temperament.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:48 pm

IA

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486