SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:51 pm

Thanks Linds Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:52 pm

While I love Jason and Courtney, I hated how they showed them having problems in the The First Year.
So sounds like they are doing the same thing so I refuse to watch, knowing that they are doing fine and I don't want to see the drama.

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:36 pm

^^Yes!

This whole thing seems messed up. After I saw this the other day, there's no way I'm watching.

'It felt like cheating': Married at First Sight star reveals she has feelings for her ex - as she admits to losing 'chemistry' with the husband she met at the altar one year ago  

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:07 pm

Groan I am not sure I want to watch after the disaster of season 2, I know I will though while peering through my fingers waiting for the train wreck unfolding. I loved season 1 so am a little sad that it went so pear shaped so fast

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:48 am

i agree with everyone s2 was hard to watch. we've always known doug and jamie's story will be exhausting but i didn't like seeing jason and cortney's mess alongside with it.

as for s3, i'm seeing promos for it so it seems like they're going on with it.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:11 am

Y'know... I'm wondering if the Neph story line isn't the producers beginning to jump the shark. In the main, J&C are doing well enough - ho hum. So Neph, Jason's bro, obliges the production by finding someone willing to try a long-term sleep over. Woohoo! There's now tension in J&C-land (sigh of relief from producers). And we cut to the scene of Da Fonz and motorcycle in mid-air, arching over the shark...

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:29 am

It's official - I am now totally over with Jamie [insert last name here]. She detonates at Doug over the lie about the cigarette but is now "having feelings" about her ex? And tells Doug about it? Over. Done. No mas. Have a nice life - if you can.

I'm amused to see that Neph now rates a Diary Cam and at least commentary from Dr. Pepper (whatever happened to the other three???).

I'm in somewhat the same position as Jason, save if I have half-siblings, I don't know about it. I don't have the same sense of anger (and, oddly, AFAIK never have), but I understand it. It's a good thing for Neph and Jason that they survived the initial blowup. (And, if Neph's as together as he seems to be, albeit still in need of a little sorting out, then the thing with Jasmine really could work out).

So what's the SM buzz on any of this?

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:42 am

Litta123 wrote:^^Yes!

This whole thing seems messed up. After I saw this the other day, there's no way I'm watching.

'It felt like cheating': Married at First Sight star reveals she has feelings for her ex - as she admits to losing 'chemistry' with the husband she met at the altar one year ago  

Jamie needs to get into some serious psychotherapy. #nowords

Doug is way too good for her and deserves someone that will appreciate him.

And then to top it all off after the ex boyfriend mess she is pushing him again to have kids !?! #justsayno
Red flags all over the place....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:55 am

Preview of season 3:

http://www.aetv.com/shows/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-season-3

THis time around, I'm taking the gossip with a huge grain of salt

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:30 pm

While we're busy dissing Jamie... Full makeup all the time? And a new ...um... costume for almost every shot? Puh-leez! Even Cortney does without makeup on occasion. And doesn't have a bigger wardrobe than Miss America on tour.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:40 pm

I dipped into D&J briefly, saw Dr. Pepper twice. What little I saw: get it over with, cut your loses, and go away.

C&J struck me as having typical first years of marriage stuff. It would be tough for Jason to give up NYFD, very tough indeed. But it might happen eventually. Pushing for the condo? I get it's tough to live in zero square feet, but maybe there are other options? How about putting some stuff in accessible storage? I don't know much about Brooklyn, but it should be possible.

Neph & Jasmine (N&J - lotta J's here, aren't there?) need to get to an understanding yesterday. They both appear to have made hasty decisions that ...oops... don't quite match up. I'm stuck by how much their situation mirrors MAFS couples. OK, they spotted each other at the airport, but I think there's a lot of similarity. And I understood Cortney's comments to mean she thinks the same thing. The business about Cortney telling Neph to get his act together stuck me as a look at that stiff backbone that doesn't show up often but anyone who forgets it's there does so at their peril. Neph? Jason? You listening?

Is there any meaningful SM buzz about any of the above?

Also, have I missed that there's a thread here for MAFS:TFY? I think I'm more than a little OT on this thread. Oops. [/grin]

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:45 pm

Married At First Sight TFY

I admit I'm not keeping up with it this season, just what I read here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486