SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GreenGoddess Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:22 pm

Think I need to watch this show. Never seen it before and always wondered how you could marry someone at first sight? And smooth sailing SomeGuy. Sounds like fun. Love being out on the water.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SomeGuy Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:47 pm

Well, arranged marriages are nothing new. They go back to antiquity, and they still happen. What's different here is the "reality TV" aspect.

And, yep, we're looking for smooth sailing, too. When it all works, wind, weather, sails all in harmony, there's nothing like it.When it all turns to stink, if we can say "some day this will make a great story", things aren't that bad. Gee... it just dawned on me, it sounds like personal relationships, doesn't it? [/LOL] Back to packing...

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Happy Trails & Happy Sails SomeGuy (and Gal)....did you want to adopt me for the winter? I could sure use some Bahamas beaches and breeze! Smiley

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:16 pm

[/LOL] Sorry, but we're booked solid as it is. But, hey, I'll loan you my phone number. Just last night I got a call that began "You've just won a free cruise to the Bahamas". The next time they call, it's all yours.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:18 pm

giggling

Say, ya know what....I think I got that call last week and I'm STILL waiting for my free cruise!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:44 pm

I know the feeling. I was promised the lottery ticket I bought was a winner, and Publishers Clearinghouse swore they were coming over with a check...

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:15 am

I got lucky with a good connection at this marina. Sitting on the FL/GA border, this is distinctly "y'all" country big time. I've worked in the Raleigh-Durham area. I can't imagine "hijinx" being that far a reach. Oh well... good for a laugh. Cortney PO'd is scary - she's smiling while she's handing Jason some. Oh my! OTOH, it was interesting to hear Jason shift on his views of being in NC. 'Course, once he finds out about NC vehicle taxes and stuff, he might think differently. But then, a state that goes from the Blue Ridge Parkway to the Outer Banks can't be all bad. :gotcha:

I was going to ask about any current buzz but I really do want to see this story unfold.

It doesn't look quite so good for N&J - I guess reality began to set in. Again, I'm inclined to not look at the back of the SM book to see how things came out.

D&J - I dipped in a bit. I caught Doug's comment about houses and babies not being the real answer - that's a good insight. But then he hangs on to his bucket list. [/head shake] Can't be good, can't be good... And the business about the ex and going to meet him? Anybody remember "Bob and Ted and Carol and Alice"?

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:55 am

Hi SomeGuy! Nice to see you checked in and gave us an update on your location.

I have not been keeping up with season 3, so thanks for the update. You know more than I do. I will have to make an attempt to watch because I'm curious about Jason and Courtney and if he warms up to the idea of moving to NC. He can check the taxes in Ontario Canada to solidify his decision that NC isn't that bad at all when it comes to taxes! Smiley

If I see any tweets or SM comments I will post them here for your reading pleasure. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:29 pm

I've wondered what the deal was with Cortney remaining Hendrix. Now we know. It's an interesting dance given how C&J started out. Cortney was clearly in PO'd GRITS (Girls Raised In The South - trust me, T's, hoodies, sweats... it's everywhere and, of course, almost always in pink) mode about wanting a ring and proposal. Jason is clearly up for it - on his terms.

As I see it, Jason liked what he saw in general, and had a major positive surprise at what sort of house $300K would buy. The business about the shower size vs. their studio apt. is amusing. More impressive is Jason wasn't 100% opposed to leaving NYFD for Charlotte NC. His comment that, with his mother gone, Brooklyn wasn't the same was sad and revealing.

Greetings from cloudy, showery 70-ish Fernandina Beach, FL. Hugesmile

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:52 pm

I see the new season of MAFS starts tuesday Dec 1 on A&E

Back to top Go down

Post by amyisrunning Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:33 pm

http://www.people.com/article/meet-married-first-sight-cast-third-season

Bios of the cast. Seems like they might be giving the pairings away too? I'm afraid we may have a repeat of Monet and Vaughn...

amyisrunning

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:54 pm

I am, again, amazed at C&J's maturity and ...for lack of a better word... wisdom. I'm somewhat in Jason's situation but, by now, it's almost 100% certain my natural father is gone. Half-siblings? I'm reasonably sure some exist but, in truth, they'd be strangers in almost all regards. My grandparents looked for my father and didn't find him. My mother got a letter from a woman in FL (that made him a bigamist) but nothing came of that. I still have the letter but won't touch it again. Jason's situation is rough but SM is an option I never had.

D&J... I dipped briefly and remain astounded at how much she's living in a bizarre fantasy-land. If Doug had any sense, he'd toss her s*** out the door, change the lock, and see a lawyer.

Neph (Nef???) is about as clueless. Jasmine has got her stuff together so much more.

Have a good Thanksgiving - whether they're big or small, do give thanks for the blessings in your life.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486