SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 55 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:36 am

Alanna wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:IMO, the concept of lying in a coffin pretending to be dead is not that appealing so the reason why she died is just not appealing.  Think both cancelled each other out.
What I actually found most interesting is that she loved the dead pan delivery; I never would have expected it from her, so it's a total surprise to me how much she gets his humor since hers is so different and same goes for him with her brand of humor. Just an interesting thing to me.

Oh and Shawn is THE fan favorite this season out in sm and the Bach world, aside from this board. He's far from disliked or unappealing.

Just curious and respectfully, how are you measuring this?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:41 am

^ He has the most followers on IG (well over 100K), etc. So yes, fan favorite for sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:44 am

Most Insta followers, most comments freaking out over him on both his and Kait's sm, most comments to Kait that he's The One, and even any negativity is directed at Kait for not deserving him, not him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:47 am

ok, thanks
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:52 am

Put it this way Sue, Shawn is such a fan favorite that I would guess that most of his fans would prefer if he is not with Kaitlyn just so he can be the next bachelor. They like him that much.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:54 am

Ahh well I'm not in that category, I want him with Kait, but if he makes her cry a little (or a whoooole lot) for being so stupid with Nick before the end of this thing, I'm more than okay with that laugh out loud Sorry, Kaitlyn!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:02 pm

laugh out loud Alanna. See, the tide has shifted even fans of TeamSnapchat are more loyal to Shawn than Kait. giggling They should be fine if they can weather Hurricane Nick as CH called him and move on as they seem to be doing then it is uphill from there.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud Alanna. See, the tide has shifted even fans of TeamSnapchat are more loyal to Shawn than Kait. giggling They should be fine if they can weather Hurricane Nick as CH called him and move on as they seem to be doing then it is uphill from there.
It's more that we found out last week she told him he's The One and then immediately jumped in bed with Nick that makes me feel like her tears and drama are justified in light of that news. Shawn definitely loves that girl more that I do for getting over it and not telling Nick he can have her and bailing for real, just like she fears.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:08 pm

It is going to be interesting to see what Kaitlyn says to Shawn tonight and in future episodes (if she doesn't tell him on this episode).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:32 pm

I wouldn't say I am a Shawn fan, but I certainly think he can do better than Kaitlin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:44 pm

From sharlene's blog

Shawn, 28: Okay, so Shawn’s jealous and possessive side reared its ugly head this week. One could argue Shawn “knew what he was getting into” (I always hate that argument because, no, it’s never what you think it’s going to be), but in all fairness, it’s better to be kept in the dark as a contestant on this show. In Shawn’s case, he was told he was “the one,” which is like a free pass to feel deserving of special treatment, and was then chastised for feeling deserving of special treatment. None of this matters in the big picture, however. Kaitlyn was obviously terrified at the prospect of Shawn leaving, and the fact alone that she told him what she did, off-camera, tells us it’s him. Or that he’s at least final two.

IA with bolded 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Yeah IA too. Kaitlyn was just so mean and thoughtless to do it to him, but he's being totally nuts also, so there are no blameless parties here. These two need to just go away and be together by themselves somewhere because they cannot function in this context. He is totally obsessed with her and it would be so weird and wrong, BUT she's totally obsessed with him too laugh out loud What a pair.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11