SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 64 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:01 pm

IA. 
It's not cute and fun at any age, but certainly not when you are past young adulthood and moving into your 30's. 
As much as we would like to think these people are not role models, they are. So to me, it's simply sad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think there are some families out there thanking the heavens for their eliminated sons. JMHO

I'm beginning to wonder what Shawn's family is thinking about K's partying as of late, or what Shawn himself is thinking. He doesn't strike me as the type to get wasted every weekend partying it up.

Oh my gosh I would be so mortified if I was Kaitlyn with what Shawn's family has seen, I'd be in the fetal position under my bed (a la Emily) but then again I'd make for terribly boring tv.

It looks like Kaitlyn and Shawn both enjoy their bar nights out, so they seem in sync on that. But as much as I try to keep positive about her I'm seeing way more red flags that Shawn should be wary of with her than vice versa. I do wonder what his and his families impressions are post show.

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:10 pm

isittrue wrote:
Yeah I agree.  I just wonder why all this tabloid talk is so crazy right now and now I see a clip on EW that has Kait questioning Shawn's jealousy issues and how Nick has it all and I think that won't help things if he does have this alleged issue.  I still expect something at ATFR with Shawn questioning Kait on her feelings for Nick or Nick doing something to incite Shawn or even Kait breaking up with Shawn saying he has jealousy issues.  It's just been driven too much into the ground not to be made a big deal at ATFR.  I personally hope that Shawn redeems himself and shows that he is not that jealous or possessive.  

I don't follow Kait on periscope to see how crazy she behaves, but could be that Shawn likes the crazy side of her and is similar to her enough to look past it.  

Kaitlyn also said that Chris had it all too, met everything she ever wanted on paper, but she still sent him home. Those videos are meant to confuse us and get us off track and make things appear differently than they are. On periscope Kaitlyn in subtly pro-Shawn and ignores anything with Nick. For the most part, if you talk bad about Shawn more than once she blocks you. She doesn't block Nick those who are not fans, nor does she give them any voice either.

I think #KaitBoo are doing fine and I can't wait to see them after the show!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:10 pm

relaxing wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I think there are some families out there thanking the heavens for their eliminated sons. JMHO

I'm beginning to wonder what Shawn's family is thinking about K's partying as of late, or what Shawn himself is thinking. He doesn't strike me as the type to get wasted every weekend partying it up.

Oh my gosh I would be so mortified if I was Kaitlyn with what Shawn's family has seen, I'd be in the fetal position under my bed (a la Emily) but then again I'd make for terribly boring tv.  

It looks like Kaitlyn and Shawn both enjoy their bar nights out and drinking, so they seem in sync on that.  But as much as I try to keep positive about her I'm seeing way more red flags that Shawn should be wary of with her than vice versa.  I do wonder what his and his families impressions are post show.  

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:15 pm

isittrue wrote:
mindless wrote:I just think it was pretty obvious that Shawn spent July 4th at a SH and so did Kaitlyn. I don't see any reason for that if they were already broken up or even having serious issues.

Yeah I agree.  I just wonder why all this tabloid talk is so crazy right now and now I see a clip on EW that has Kait questioning Shawn's jealousy issues and how Nick has it all and I think that won't help things if he does have this alleged issue.  I still expect something at ATFR with Shawn questioning Kait on her feelings for Nick or Nick doing something to incite Shawn or even Kait breaking up with Shawn saying he has jealousy issues.  It's just been driven too much into the ground not to be made a big deal at ATFR.  I personally hope that Shawn redeems himself and shows that he is not that jealous or possessive.  

I don't follow Kait on periscope to see how crazy she behaves, but could be that Shawn likes the crazy side of her and is similar to her enough to look past it.  
At least Kaitlyn acknowledges Shawn's jealousy issues but methinks she likes that part of him...
When having to make a choice as this show forces one to do, it is no surprise to me Kaitlyn chose Shawn.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:23 pm

algold29 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Kaitlyn also said that Chris had it all too, met everything she ever wanted on paper, but she still sent him home.  Those videos are meant to confuse us and get us off track and make things appear differently than they are.  On periscope Kaitlyn in subtly pro-Shawn and ignores anything with Nick.  For the most part, if you talk bad about Shawn more than once she blocks you.  She doesn't block Nick those who are not fans, nor does she give them any voice either.

Do you think she's even being subtle about it? I'm pretty sure she blocked someone yesterday after they said something relatively innocuous like "I don't like Shawn. You should be with Nick!"

I also felt like she came off as more pro-Shawn in the CH chat, since she said she has intense conversations with Nick and has fun with Ben, but with Shawn it's BOTH. I feel like she wants to want Shawn, but subconsciously, she is smitten and distracted by Nick, which is why she had that little shy smile when talking about Nick at the end. I also feel like her analysis of her dynamic with Nick isn't what we've been shown. Like, I feel like her relationship with Nick is mostly fun and I don't feel like they have deep, intense conversations, but I guess we're just not being shown that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
isittrue wrote:
mindless wrote:I just think it was pretty obvious that Shawn spent July 4th at a SH and so did Kaitlyn. I don't see any reason for that if they were already broken up or even having serious issues.

At least Kaitlyn acknowledges Shawn's jealousy issues but methinks she likes that part of him...
When having to make a choice as this show forces one to do, it is no surprise to me Kaitlyn chose Shawn.

Some perceive jealousy as love.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:25 pm

So 30-year old Kaitlyn enjoys having some drinks with friends....I don't see that as a big deal. She is simply enjoying her life. People want to see what she is up to so she is sharing her experiences with fans. I don't think it's realistic for her to be censoring herself in SM just because some are on the younger side.
I really don't think she (or Shawn) are all that party-hardy. No more than anyone else their age who isn't married with children. Once they are more settled into their new life and start working again, I don't think we will be seeing as much action from either of them. 30 is kinda the new 20 these days anyway, except maybe more refined. I say let them go out and have fun and live life to the fullest now before they really hunker down and start a life together. Heck, let them do it together, too! People in Italy and Greece do it all the time (with their kids included!)
Side note: maybe we would all be drinking copious amounts of white wine and beer, too, while undergoing this crazy social experiment. I hope KaitBoo's family isn't judging either one of them too harshly.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:27 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
algold29 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Kaitlyn also said that Chris had it all too, met everything she ever wanted on paper, but she still sent him home.  Those videos are meant to confuse us and get us off track and make things appear differently than they are.  On periscope Kaitlyn in subtly pro-Shawn and ignores anything with Nick.  For the most part, if you talk bad about Shawn more than once she blocks you.  She doesn't block Nick those who are not fans, nor does she give them any voice either.

Do you think she's even being subtle about it? I'm pretty sure she blocked someone yesterday after they said something relatively innocuous like "I don't like Shawn. You should be with Nick!"

I also felt like she came off as more pro-Shawn in the CH chat, since she said she has intense conversations with Nick and has fun with Ben, but with Shawn it's BOTH. I feel like she wants to want Shawn, but subconsciously, she is smitten and distracted by Nick, which is why she had that little shy smile when talking about Nick at the end. I also feel like her analysis of her dynamic with Nick isn't what we've been shown. Like, I feel like her relationship with Nick is mostly fun and I don't feel like they have deep, intense conversations, but I guess we're just not being shown that.

CP when you post things like that, you make me worry about a Mesnick.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:33 pm

algold29 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

^I think CH will ask a lot of leading and provocative questions to try and rile K, S, & N up. And I don't think any of them are going to fall for it after seeing what we've seen. Nick knows better and I think based on post-show behavior K&S have already risen above it all. I hope we will see a more serene Shawn and a mea culpa of some kind from both Nick and Shawn to one another.
Personally, I don't think ATFR will be all that eventful. Well, except for KaitBoo fans anyway.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:35 pm

isittrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
algold29 wrote:

CP when you post things like that, you make me worry about a Mesnick.  

Haha, I don't think we're going to get a Mesnick. She seems SO pro-Shawn right now and seems to completely ignore anything Nick related, it's pretty much proof for me that she's currently with Shawn right now and happy in that relationship.

However, I can see her being devastated by letting Nick go and being surprised by her own emotions. Kind of like how Ali said that she was 95% sure it was Roberto, but wanted the FS with Frank to decide. Then, he leaves and she becomes this emotional, crying mess? I think that was her subconscious telling her that her heart was with Frank the whole time. That's kind of the way I feel when I see little things that Kaitlyn does when she's around or talking about Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:38 pm

agentcurls wrote:So 30-year old Kaitlyn enjoys having some drinks with friends....I don't see that as a big deal. She is simply enjoying her life. People want to see what she is up to so she is sharing her experiences with fans. I don't think it's realistic for her to be censoring herself in SM just because some are on the younger side.
I really don't think she (or Shawn) are all that party-hardy. No more than anyone else their age who isn't married with children. Once they are more settled into their new life and start working again, I don't think we will be seeing as much action from either of them. 30 is kinda the new 20 these days anyway, except maybe more refined. I say let them go out and have fun and live life to the fullest now before they really hunker down and start a life together. Heck, let them do it together, too! People in Italy and Greece do it all the time  (with their kids included!)
Side note: maybe we would all be drinking copious amounts of white wine and beer, too, while undergoing this crazy social experiment. I hope KaitBoo's family isn't judging either one of them too harshly.

Greece? They still have chaperoned dating in Greece. I spent a summer in Greece, the only single women out were tourists. Maybe it's changed. scratch
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11