SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DidntWork - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:51 pm

I'm amused that people criticize Kaitlyn for defending herself against negative comments in social media and criticize Shawn for not defending Kaitlyn in social media.
JMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

DidntWork - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:00 am

We are happy you are amused. cantstopl
Much better than you crying. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:22 am

Lucas15 wrote:I'm amused that people criticize Kaitlyn for defending herself against negative comments in social media and criticize Shawn for not defending Kaitlyn in social media.
JMO
I am also amused because I would think it would be the other way around -- the alpha warrior male defending his woman and all that.

Funny enough, Kaitlyn said she wanted a warrior but looks like she herself has to be the warrior.
Kaitlyn not only has to defend herself she has to defend Shawn too.
Shawn really has it made. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:04 am

Lucas15 wrote:I'm amused that people criticize Kaitlyn for defending herself against negative comments in social media and criticize Shawn for not defending Kaitlyn in social media.
JMO

I love Kaitlyn's snarky comments to her h*ters.  And I look forward to Shawn openly defending his fiance's "honor" publically as well.  It will truly help me to get behind them as a couple.  To see them battling the h*ters as a team.  So far I have only seen Kaitlyn and Nick address the h*ters and spoilers suggest they aren't a team anymore, so it will be nice to see the love birds on the same page out in the open.  As I have no doubt that they are on the same page privately if still together.

Actually, Shawn should thank Nick for his support of his fiancé at the ATFR.  Somebody had to do it.  And IMO Nick stepped up.  Shawn should thank him.  

Hugesmile

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:07 am

OnePromise wrote: Shawn should thank Nick for his support of his fiancé at the ATFR.  Somebody had to do it.  And IMO Nick stepped up.  Shawn should thank him.  

Hugesmile
DidntWork - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 70 3806527698  Shawn can thank Nick for defending Kaitlyn publicly and Nick can thank Shawn for making him look better.
They can shake hands, tell each other "You're welcome, and call it even and move on... now that will be refreshing. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
OnePromise wrote: Shawn should thank Nick for his support of his fiancé at the ATFR.  Somebody had to do it.  And IMO Nick stepped up.  Shawn should thank him.  

Hugesmile
DidntWork - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 70 3806527698  Shawn can thank Nick for defending Kaitlyn publicly and Nick can thank Shawn for making him look better.
They can shake hands, tell each other "You're welcome, and call it even and move on... now that will be refreshing. :Nod:

Wouldn't that just make the producers irate? It would serve them right. Shawn and Nick would show great maturity and they would be stewing in the non-dramatic, fizzled ending to the "most dramatic season" ever. I'd pay money to hear that pin drop. Shawn and Nick, show us this type of realistic, refreshing ending. Please?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:58 am

Well, so far, K has been really vocal letting Shawn know exactly what she needs from him, so I'm guessing if she needs him to make an a$$ out of himself with ridiculous sm like Nick (Sex is great!!! More sex! Kait can have sex with a tree if she wants! It's fine!), she will let him know. So stay tuned, perhaps that's coming post-finale.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:51 am

Kaitlyn is stupid enough on SM for the two of them. Shawn can just let his fiancé over react. I am actually glad one of them is ignoring the those who are not fans, since I think it is the better way to go.

This is the Shawn thread but can someone PM me the tweets where Nick said sex is great, more sex? I think I missed those. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:34 am

Alanna wrote:Well, so far, K has been really vocal letting Shawn know exactly what she needs from him, so I'm guessing if she needs him to make an a$$ out of himself with ridiculous sm like Nick (Sex is great!!! More sex! Kait can have sex with a tree if she wants! It's fine!), she will let him know. So stay tuned, perhaps that's coming post-finale.

I would not recommend the tree thing. Ouch. no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:48 pm

Just saw an article from yesterday that says they have broke up and TPTB want them to fake it thru the ATFR ceremony... anyone know if they are still together or not!? I know, but seems like where there is smoke there is fire.
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Just saw an article from yesterday that says they have broke up and TPTB want them to fake it thru the ATFR ceremony...  anyone know if they are still together or not!?  I know, but seems like where there is smoke there is fire.

The only source I have seen had been Celebrity Dirty Laundry and just 2 days ago they were calling snapchatgate a hoax. It's possible of course that they did break up but I would not call CDL a reliable source imo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:40 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

BTW - I absolutely, positively love your signature line and wish that TPTB would pay attention as that's exactly how I feel. Save all the drama for The Real Housewives and Dance Moms.  

Thank you Smiley

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11