SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsnapchat - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by gpjillianfan Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Alanna wrote:Ahh Jillianfan, you're not alone!! I think Kaitlyn was just being crazy and overwhelmed with the show and made some poor, hasty decisions. I hope Shawn has really moved past all that and they can have a great future together. They seem like a perfect fit to me and she's certainly crazy about him, so I'll hope for the best for them heartbeat

Thanks Alanna! So glad there are others who feel the same and that we have this forum to post in. **edited**, I'm going to stay over in #TeamSnapchat land! In fact, maybe I'll spend the afternoon watching the kissing video AC made on repeat giggling

gpjillianfan

Back to top Go down

teamsnapchat - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by isittrue Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:02 pm

gpjillianfan wrote:Joining everyone here in the sanctuary! Despite all the hoopla about sex-gate I am a huge fan of Shawn and Kaitlyn as a couple. I think they're a great match and I am really hoping they can get through the next few weeks and remain strong.

Snapchat showed they were happy (and adorable) as of last week, and with both of them posting Instagram photos yesterday about each other, I think that was a shout out from them letting the world know all is still good.

Tabloids will be tabloids as they are every season. I don't buy 98% of what they all sell. What matters most is what Kaitlyn and Shawn themselves say and how they back it up post-show.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of their dates this season!

Yes some things today have been disheartening but I still remain a fan. How can I not after watching and rewatching all their videos? Hoping they can survive the post-bubble world.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:06 am

Throwing this thread a little love.
teamsnapchat - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 12 K4513

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:13 am

agentcurls that's so cute <3
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:36 am

So cute, Agent!!! I know we're going to get a ton of drama and angst with them from now on but they're SO sweet together, I hope they show us their cute love story too, however messed up it gets laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:44 pm

I figure if they end up together after what's about to happen, there must be some strong, real feelings there and the falling in love we're watching is genuine and true, so I'm going to watch all the complications with that top of mind

Shawn seems such a great guy from his IG and if he loves Kaitlyn like he seems to adore his family, friends and dog, she'll be very lucky. And Kait's cuteness factor jumps up even higher when she's with Shawn.  The way she looks at him is so sweet.

In a way, since they have to deal with and get through some messy real life type of stuff during the show, it almost seems to start them off on a better foot than a couple who had their head in the clouds or "bubble" of produced romance throughout filming and then has no idea how to deal with each other in a real life setting or handle problems together.  Maybe not a coincidence Des and Ashely had the toughest go as Bachette's in some ways, but at the same time found the guy they could count on to get through life's hurdles with as a team.  Hope the same for these guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:52 pm

relaxing wrote:I figure if they end up together after what's about to happen, there must be some strong, real feelings there and the falling in love we're watching is genuine and true, so I'm going to watch all the complications with that top of mind

Shawn seems such a great guy from his IG and if he loves Kaitlyn like he seems to adore his family, friends and dog, she'll be very lucky. And Kait's cuteness factor jumps up even higher when she's with Shawn.  The way she looks at him is so sweet.

In a way, since they have to deal with and get through some messy real life type of stuff during the show, it almost seems to start them off on a better foot than a couple who had their head in the clouds or "bubble" of produced romance throughout filming and then has no idea how to deal with each other in a real life setting or handle problems together.  Maybe not a coincidence Des and Ashely had the toughest go as Bachette's in some ways, but at the same time found the guy they could count on to get through life's hurdles with as a team.  Hope the same for these guys.
heartbeat this post. I have the same hopes for them, definitely.

I just hope Shawn has really, really, REALLY thought about all this and decided that Kaitlyn is worth what's coming in the real world. If he breaks-up with her in between now and atfr, that would be really horrible. So I'm very hopeful he's made a clear-headed decision and is more than ready to stand by her as she's about to be called every name in the book and he's called an idiot for sticking by her. Here's hoping he's just as in love and devoted as JP and Chris S to their now-wives.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:38 pm

Here's hoping for some happy moments for these two amidst all the angst. Praying

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:38 pm

http://extratv.com/videos/0_t3b12kyb

Source: ExtraTV

Cute interview with Kaitlyn where they specifically talk about the snapchat (which she can't answer, but does blush a little) and at the end the interviewer says she chooses Shawn and Kaitlyn laughs.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:41 pm

Well ignoring the craziness for a minute for one fangirl type post ...

I love how Kaitlyn has a real caring, more grounded side to her that comes out with Shawn. She took such an interest in his photos and had such a big reaction to his dog, which you could see he loved. Nice to know they've talked a lot about the real important things in their lives. I think Shawn seems like such a great guy.

And when she said "I think I'm supposed to be Irish" and he essentially said "maybe we can make that happen" after talking about his big Irish family, whipped I totally swooned. So sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Seeing how happy she is today, I'm feeling much better about this situation. I think he probably understands everything that went on since he looked bad last night too, and it seems they're trying to work things out together. She's so cute with him and talking about him now. I love that she calls him a gentleman, so adorbs!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:20 pm

Did anyone else notice how she hugged him when they arrived at the evening party for the group date? She put her arms around all the other guys except Shawn….she put her hand on his face/neck and pulled him in…..too cute!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3