SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:40 pm

Alanna wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Kaitlyn posting the temperature on Snapchat seems to be her code for SHV weekend! That or her & Shawn in bed. Either works! Hugesmile

When they sit down together to talk, she always drapes her leg over his & then he pulls her in closer. He is constantly rubbing her leg. I've noticed this since early on.
Yep regarding the leg thing! Even when they were arguing over Nick, she complained he wasn't touching her and put his hand on her thigh for him to squeeze. What strong and obvious body language. It would have been the most confusing thing if we still only had the foiler. And I haven't seen either spotted or being active on sm other than yesterday yet.

She not ONLY complained, she snatched his hand and guided it to her leg, saying can you hold my had or something....these two cant stand NOT to be touching in some way...they are adorable. :yes:  i love the way she always drapes her leg over his, so he can rub on it...this girl knows what she wants cloud nine[/quote]

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Let's hope #KaitBoo are making their own fireworks today! Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 23 1377737533

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:20 pm

KaitBoo. That's cute, AC. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:03 pm

agentcurls wrote:Let's hope #KaitBoo are making their own fireworks today! Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 23 1377737533
Ahhhh beyond perfect name for this cute little band heartbeat nice work Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:08 pm

I am just glad Kait sent out that temperature snap on Thursday and Shawn sent out that snap today to clue us in! Thanks guys!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Shawn posted a video of himself on his IG!

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth 8m8 minutes ago
Feeling extra agile in my new "chubbies" .. Thanks @chubbies #America #2points https://instagram.com/p/4u6hBGHSdy/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Love that clip. Pretty great form on that dunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:02 pm

bluwavz wrote:Shawn posted a video of himself on his IG!

Feeling extra agile in my new "chubbies" .. Thanks @chubbies #America #2points https://instagram.com/p/4u6hBGHSdy/

Maybe a cute little brunette operating the camera on his phone! giggling
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:Shawn posted a video of himself on his IG!

Who spends time alone on 4th July? And why not show the people he is having fun with? Yep, that is a safe house people! I have seen that bfr, Andi sent a picture of herself at the lake on 4th July, and after major research, it was a safe house. Happy 4th Kaitboo!! I like that name.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:27 pm

^i absolutely looooove it! Thanks for bringing that over.

I hope they are enjoying one another thoroughly....and reminiscing about their love story, laughing and learning over their mistakes, dreaming of their future together,having a few cocktails and getting drunk on their LOVE. wine

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Aww you can tell the Shawn half of KaitBoo is so much peppier with Kait!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:38 pm

agentcurls wrote:^i absolutely looooove it! Thanks for bringing that over.

I hope they are enjoying one another thoroughly....and reminiscing about their love story, laughing and learning over their mistakes, dreaming of their future together,having a few cocktails and getting drunk on their LOVE. wine

Cheers to that! Well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3