SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:28 pm

emptysquares wrote:More pics of the piggy ride (and makeout!) laugh out loud

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Kaitlyn-Bristowe-Shawn-Booth-Kissing-NYC-Pictures-37991430?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#photo-37991430

I don't think either got much sleep last night when they returned back to their hotel. giggling

isittrue

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:35 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^ Wait Hotmomma, what are you talking about??  

Yes truelove they were on again and I heard it was absolutely adorable!  LOVE these two.  Did you see their snaps last night?  Funny and cute.  They make me smile.  Smiley

They were asked if they had a vacation/ trip planned and Kai looking at Shawn and kinda say umm don't know if we can say..kinda um, uh etc..than said a trip to Hawaii in December. ."We'll leave it at that "
They did say they are planning a fishing trip to some island off BC..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:39 pm

^^^ Great thank you! So happy for these two. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:43 pm

isittrue wrote:
emptysquares wrote:More pics of the piggy ride (and makeout!) laugh out loud

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Kaitlyn-Bristowe-Shawn-Booth-Kissing-NYC-Pictures-37991430?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#photo-37991430

I don't think either got much sleep last night when they returned back to their hotel.  giggling

They said in their AOL interivew they both got about 3 hours of sleep the past two days kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 66 3806527698

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Looking back on their interview on ATFR, it's funny when she said "we woke up this morning and said it's Christmas" I do think they have been together since they got to LA.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:56 pm

isittrue wrote:Looking back on their interview on ATFR, it's funny when she said "we woke up this morning and said it's Christmas"  I do think they have been together since they got to LA.  
I think so too because they had a fitting with Cary that he posted about plus they were together backstage so no need for a reunion on stage.

Kait's last blog is up and it's basically a love letter to Shawn. So sweet, she says when she grabbed Shawn's hands at the proposal, she knew they were the hands that were going to protect and nurture her forever. Shawn must melt every time she talks like this! Ahhhhdorbs.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20941251,00.html

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:15 pm

This was great read, and probably her best blog. She just exudes happiness with Shawn. Hope they continue to fall deeper in love. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:Looking back on their interview on ATFR, it's funny when she said "we woke up this morning and said it's Christmas"  I do think they have been together since they got to LA.  
I think so too because they had a fitting with Cary that he posted about plus they were together backstage so no need for a reunion on stage.

Kait's last blog is up and it's basically a love letter to Shawn. So sweet, she says when she grabbed Shawn's hands at the proposal, she knew they were the hands that were going to protect and nurture her forever. Shawn must melt every time she talks like this! Ahhhhdorbs.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20941251,00.html

Aww, loved her blog plus the video interview from their photoshot. So cute!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Looks like they will be spending time with Shawn's family on Friday. Meghann just tweeted about it (can't bring it over) and said Kait was in charge of breakfast sandwiches. laugh out loud

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:09 pm

One thing i am seeing in common with all these pics, snapchats, interveiws etc is that these to are absolutely, madly and unconditionally in LovE with one another.

The are too darn adorable, cant keep their hands or lips off one another. The looks they give are just dreamy with both of them having blue eyes. Him giving her a piggy back and her so cutely on his back tells these too have a comfort level like no other.

I hate that TPTB made this season so much about the hatred between the two men, that we got CHEATED out of our love story about these two. I can only imagine what is left on the cutting room floor from these twos dates all season. So much we missed out on, we can only hope they will share with us fans now and it appears they are...

I am so totally happy for them and honestly feel they will make it to the alter, last couple that had that IT factor and that i felt this confindent in was AsH and JP.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:03 pm

The pics in this article are so good! I love seeing them together and their vids and snaps are so sweet. You can tell how much they dote on each other.

I'm an ultimate creeper probably but I think it's the cutest thing that Shawn wraps his huge arms around Kait and sniffs her hair laugh out loud I need to start using Bumble & Bumble too apparently.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3178905/Bachelorette-Kaitlyn-Bristowe-irresistible-halter-crop-floral-skirt-squeezes-PDA-filled-appearances-fianc-Shawn-Booth-NYC.html

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:11 pm

Alanna wrote:The pics in this article are so good! I love seeing them together and their vids and snaps are so sweet. You can tell how much they dote on each other.

I'm an ultimate creeper probably but I think it's the cutest thing that Shawn wraps his huge arms around Kait and sniffs her hair laugh out loud I need to start using Bumble & Bumble too apparently.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3178905/Bachelorette-Kaitlyn-Bristowe-irresistible-halter-crop-floral-skirt-squeezes-PDA-filled-appearances-fianc-Shawn-Booth-NYC.html

How cute is this !!!! Kaitlyn signed the wall with "The future Mrs. Booth"! :inlove
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3