SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by LenaActually Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:46 pm

terabithia wrote:Finally figured out Snapchat and Periscope and I only have one thing to say:

1-2-3 Dr. Pepper!

laugh out loud
My fav is:
K: "How do we stay in shape?"
Together: "1...2...3..."
S: "We DRINK!"
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

finale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:47 pm

What is Shawn's periscope ID? I only have K!

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:50 pm

OK....I think I missed a periscope. I did not hear the papparazi thing and I didn't hear the "we drink" either. Hmmmm....

Sophie...Kait said they were sharing hers....he didn't have one.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:59 pm

Thanks! That explains it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:05 pm

leselihau wrote:OK....I think I missed a periscope.  I did not hear the papparazi thing and I didn't hear the "we drink" either.  Hmmmm....

Sophie...Kait said they were sharing hers....he didn't have one.
It was all the same long one that started after the nap one I think, towards the very end.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:16 pm

Do we have their People issue yet?

finale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:20 pm

I read it while at the store, it's very nice, I am going to buy it tomorrow, but I think we need an online copy to post on the media thread, Kaboo are going to be fun to follow for sure. They really enjoy hanging out together.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:Do we have their People issue yet?

I got at a local bookstore today. It's really a sweet interview and somehow captures something different (in a good way) about them compared to past People articles about past couples. They were, IMO, as open about everything in the article as they've been in their interviews we've been watching all week. Worth buying the magazine for; I'd scan it but I'm traveling and don't have a scanner.

ETA - a couple of things that stood out to me:

- We know they passed notes back and forth but I didn't know that Kaitlyn kept not one single thing from all of her dates with anyone else but kept everything from Shawn. Probably why they have joked about needing a bigger memory jar.
- Kaitlyn said it wasn't like she hated hanging out with the other guys or going on dates but she always came out of it thinking about Shawn. "He was always "The One""
- They were asked about the sex with Nick and she said she clearly felt guilty about it. And while weird it made her realize how much she cared about Shawn because she didn't feel right.
- Her last comment in the article was "I really didn't think I could ever be this happy."

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:01 am

I'm becoming a softy! Spilling why I love @Shawn_Booth
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:23 am

these two are reminding me of JP and Ashley. Let's hope they follow in their foot steps and get married plus have adorable adorable babies.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:01 am

Hi everyone! The past 2 seasons left a bad taste in my mouth so I was hesitant to watch Kaitlyn, even though i adored her.

I just binged watched the season and HOLY MOTHER OF... I loved it! I love that they sound like Jash - overcoming all these obstacles and saying that they've come out stronger because of it.

Sean is a dear, i just love how much he loves Kaitlyn. And I cried when he told K about his near death experience. (any man tearing up just makes me lose it, i just can't keep it together) The way K kissed his cheek and held him - it was a "don't worry, i'll take care of you..." move on her part. This to me was the point of no return for K - she was a gonner. They could have had the final rose ceremony after that.

Most of all I'm sad not to have joined in on the fun this season sad

Alanna, you keep me cracking up girlfriend!

Quick ques: is there a link for the Dr Pepper vid? I would lov to see that!!!
TIA!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:07 am

BachfanNY wrote:Hi everyone! The past 2 seasons left a bad taste in my mouth so I was hesitant to watch Kaitlyn, even though i adored her.

I just binged watched the season and HOLY MOTHER OF... I loved it! I love that they sound like Jash - overcoming all these obstacles and saying that they've come out stronger because of it.

Sean is a dear, i just love how much he loves Kaitlyn.  And I cried when he told K about his near death experience. (any man tearing up just makes me lose it, i just can't keep it together) The way K kissed his cheek and held him - it was a "don't worry, i'll take care of you..." move on her part. This to me was the point of no return for K - she was a gonner.  They could have had the final rose ceremony after that.

Most of all I'm sad not to have joined in on the fun this season sad

Alanna, you keep me cracking up girlfriend!

Quick ques:  is there a link for the Dr Pepper vid? I would lov to see that!!!
TIA!
Bach!!! Sooooo happy to see you!! I missed you this season! We would have a great thread of clues this season for Shawn f1 if you had been here laugh out loud Kait was determined to reach any one she might have accidentally missed with her snap.

Dr Pepper vid is gone, it's on periscope and those get deleted after 24 hours automatically, but I just posted the links to last night's periscopes if you want to take a look. They're as adorable and rom-comy as evahhh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3