SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:54 pm

LenaActually wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Oh Lena your avi is so cute! Is this when she thought Shawn was going to tickle her and was surprised he was being nice instead? laugh out loud it's embarrassing to say how much I enjoy creeping on them! Ha

Yeah, it is. I screencapped alot from those periscopes. But only a few came out good. S playing air guitar with her leg, S creeping in the background when he was looking for a menu (which I hope they found), K messing up his hair (K: "How pissed are you right now!")
Alot of good stuff was just too blurry.
The leg guitar was so cute!! Awww. They're so perfect together, I'm a tween over them and love it laugh out loud It was so sweet when Kait said this is so much better than ft sleepovers heartbeat Cuties

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

10 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:59 pm

agentcurls wrote:KaitBoo finale!
PINKHEART

Love it !!! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart So great !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:05 pm

relaxing: let me know which one you want for an avi, I'll make it for you.

Thanks everyone for posting the source, it makes my life much easier!
Please continue to do so.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:07 pm

Shawn's new snaps are adorable, Kait's driving and he's nervous laugh out loud

Agent, your work is so good!! I want Kait to see these videos, especially because they think their love story is much better than all the drama.

And Shawn commented on Kait's pic taken before the finale that she just posted and asked where her ring is? Just like all the fans that can't read that it was before the finale laugh out loud He's awesome.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:13 pm

Alanna wrote:Shawn's new snaps are adorable, Kait's driving and he's nervous laugh out loud

Agent, your work is so good!! I want Kait to see these videos, especially because they think their love story is much better than all the drama.

And Shawn commented on Kait's pic taken before the finale that she just posted and asked where her ring is? Just like all the fans that can't read that it was before the finale laugh out loud He's awesome.

Thank you, A!
I don't know how they would ever see these vids since they get soooooooo many messages, tweets, IG responses. giggling Maybe someday. Embarressed!

Their SM is beyond cute. I'm really not worried about their longevity at all.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:17 pm

Lovely fanvid AgentC clapping!

They are precious and i love that they can laugh at all they went through on the show. It was so funny n periscope when Shawn went to pee and repeated the " i am so tense that i cant take a piss" cantstopl that was easily his worst moment in the season and he jokes about it nw, goes to show they are so over the drama

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:37 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Alanna wrote:Shawn's new snaps are adorable, Kait's driving and he's nervous laugh out loud

Thank you, A!
I don't know how they would ever see these vids since they get soooooooo many messages, tweets, IG responses. giggling Maybe someday. Embarressed!

Their SM is beyond cute. I'm really not worried about their longevity at all.
You're right, she gets a ton of messages!!! She's even too cool to follow Shawn and when someone mentioned it on Periscope yesterday, she asked him if that's true and then they forgot to check. Yes, it's true!! Follow him at your earliest convenience, Kaitlyn laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:46 pm

RS made the point on his video chat last night that Kaitlyn is tweeting, snapping, instagraming and periscoping so much right now that the minute she stops for a few days people are gonna think there's "Trouble in Paradise". I agree with him, but I can also understand why they're both doing it.

For one, on SnapC they said they felt their relationship was so edited during the show that they want the chance to show people how it really is. And two, they're just really excited to truly be together and want to share with the world. So I get it.

But once they settle into their normal lives I'm assuming that all they SM activity will die down significantly.

He also said that DWTS starts rehearsals and stuff within like 6 weeks, so if she truly is gonna do it she'd have to put a lot of plans on hold and move out to LA super soon.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:47 pm

AC that is a beautiful video.  Thanks so much.  Not fangirling at all :cutesmile!:
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:04 pm

Kait has always been super active on sm, so I don't think it'll ever stop. She probably will stop the periscopes in bed eventually but as for sm? I think unless there's really trouble in paradise, she won't stop being active on it. If she stops totally, then yeah, something will be amiss imo.

As for dwts, I would guess she would have been asked by now if it's that soon?

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:07 pm

I'm guessing the Dec trip oops comments could be a DWTS clue since it could mean they are planning a trip for after commitments for that would be over late Nov but don't want to give away that she might be on it. Pure guess on my part, but I wouldn't be surprised since Kaitlyn was very talked about as lead.

Shawn really has a great dry sense of humor. Love how his low key nature balances her out but they still are so similar in their likes and humor too. Ying and yang for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:29 pm

Regarding DWTS, I noticed in Kait's sister's twitter convo with Shawn's sister Meghann that Kait's sister mentioned that Meghann was lucky that she gets to see K and S today since she won't to get to see them til late August. So maybe K's family is planning to be in LA if she starts DWTS?

Kind of have mixed emotions about her doing it since I worry it may strain their relationship but may be a great opportunity for her as well. We will have to see.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3