SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 56 of 63 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:04 am

I don't quite understand the constant need to snapchat and periscope. Personally, Twitter and Instagram are enough. It's like information and sensory overload otherwise. Then again, I might be the only 25 year old who has rebeled against snapchat and refuses to get it.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:22 am

umngirl wrote:I don't quite understand the constant need to snapchat and periscope. Personally, Twitter and Instagram are enough. It's like information and sensory overload otherwise. Then again, I might be the only 25 year old who has rebeled against snapchat and refuses to get it.

Not the only 25 y/o! handwave

I honestly don't understand our generation's need to share every single moment of their lives with strangers. I wish people could just enjoy their lives and not worry about capturing every single cute/witty/funny/interesting thing that they do. I realize that I sound like I'm 80.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:20 am

CP and umn, there are actually lots like you, but most are not the people you see on this ridiculous show. CP you said you were a medical student, most I know are too busy to do all the SM crap and have been taught it can actually cost them residencies or future jobs. I think those who are the worst with this are those who have nothing better to do with their lives. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:26 am

chasingpavements wrote:
umngirl wrote:I don't quite understand the constant need to snapchat and periscope. Personally, Twitter and Instagram are enough. It's like information and sensory overload otherwise. Then again, I might be the only 25 year old who has rebeled against snapchat and refuses to get it.

Not the only 25 y/o! handwave

I honestly don't understand our generation's need to share every single moment of their lives with strangers. I wish people could just enjoy their lives and not worry about capturing every single cute/witty/funny/interesting thing that they do. I realize that I sound like I'm 80.

Spending so much time trying to capture the moment, you actually end up missing living the moment. There was an article I read a few months ago discussing the fact that because pretty much everyone now owns a phone with a camera, they are so busy trying to take a picture of everything, that they don't actually see/appreciate what they seeing/doing at the moment when they are doing it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:02 am

IA. To truly "live in the moment" you have to be in it, not snapchatting/periscoping/instagramming/tweeting it.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:23 am

Di_ATL wrote:
mindless wrote:Oh I'm sure Shawn is jealous of Nick, or at least feels insecure around him. Nick's smart and has a good job, and considering how highly Shawn thinks of Kait ("I wish you were smarter") he was probably scared she'd run off with the wealthy successful guy. I mean that's what women do, right? :dripdrip He was like a little dog yapping his head off at the big dog because he's scared.

I thought Nick told Kaitlyn when he came on the show he gave up everything including his job to come on, so what job does he currently have? Just curious, as i know he had one previously but just going based of off what Nick stated himself, and i am sure that the company he worked for has to be tired of him leaving a couple months a year to be on a show to fill his niche' ... i dunno  

Regarding the bold: Just want to put this to rest once and for all.

This is what is fact about Nick and his career/job as of this week:
https://twitter.com/bkoviak/status/625811130863083520

The Vice President of Sales/Technology at Salesforce tweeted Nick "#GoldStandard". This is the VP of Nick's company division, his BOSS, tweeting him "Gold Standard". Nick has the support of his company and his boss. He is telling Nick he is the goldstandard. So yes, Nick has a dream job and his bosses support. Speculation is all well and good, but facts are what matter and stand the test of time. Fact is, Nick is just gold - whether for ratings or for his company... still gold (his boss's words, not mine).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:20 am

gatorfan1987 wrote:To me i don't think he loved kaitlyn. I think he was embarrassed to get dumped again and only went on this show to try out for the bachelor. He would make history as the first guy to get dumped twice after making the final two and then become the bachelor. He would have a great backstory and the girls would feel bad for him and try get on the show.

Well apparently he told her all along to let him go as soon as she knows he's not the one. That could've been right when he showed up or a week later, in which case he surely would not have been in any consideration for the next lead. So either he was using reverse psychology on her or he simply was there for her. And I do think he felt really strongly for her, because in that interview with Ali he got a bit emotional when she asked how it was afterwards trying to get over it. He got emotional when thinking about the first few days after the proposal, so clearly there was hurt there.

Anyway, back to the "happy" couple. I so agree with you guys on the stupid amount of SM. No matter how much I may like someone, I don't wish to watch them ramble on about nonsense and act stupid all day. It's not cute at all. It reeks of self-absorption. There's a reason I watch The Bachelor and not BB 24/7. Editing is a good thing! It may be used as a weapon, but it's absolutely necessary.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:21 am

I think Nick hides very well under the nice guy guise. I love how he wishes Kaitlyn and Shawn a happy life but before he does he felt compelled to let us know that she told him that she love him. She requested extra time with him. They were intimate. Don't let that bother you though K&S, he wishes you a happy life together. IMO he is full of sh*t.

In regards to Clint and JJ. No one notices the things that they say about K? JJ wrote on a IG/Twitter that he is one of the guys that did not puck her. What the hell. It seems a little unfair to K&S that this crap is not rationalized as one of the reasons they(K&S) are being snarky.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:30 am

iamreal2u wrote:I think Nick hides very well under the nice guy guise.  I love how he wishes Kaitlyn and Shawn a happy life but before he does he felt compelled to let us know that she told him that she love him.  She requested extra time with him.  They were intimate.  Don't let that bother you though K&S,  he wishes you a happy life together.  IMO he is full of sh*t.

In regards to Clint and JJ.  No one notices the things that they say about K?  JJ wrote on a IG/Twitter that he is one of the guys that did not puck her.  What the hell.  It seems a little unfair to K&S that this crap is not rationalized as one of the reasons they(K&S) are being snarky.
I'm trying not to diss him but I agree. I always feel like he says and does things like that- this girl isn't a $lut, but why is she really a $lut? I wish Shawn and Kait the best, but why is Kait a liar and a cheater? laugh out loud Oh well.

As for Kait downplaying their relationship, the most telling part of these interviews to me was that in the GMA interview, Shawn said he would have tossed it overhand. In the subsequent interviews, Kait has said, "we" would have tossed it overhand. That really says it all to me- she's "completely Shawn's" and that's the only team she's playing on. It's jmo but I think it's not only the right choice for her, but the only choice if she really thinks this relationship has a chance.

Anyway, I wish them all the best. They really don't need to interact with each other anymore, everyone is much more likeable in their correct order right now- Shawn with Kait, Kait with Shawn, and Nick looking for the right one for him imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:00 am

Funniest part of Kait and Shawn saying they would have tossed overhand is that Nick did toss overhand.

These two must be too blind in "love"/lust to see what's in front of their eyes.  Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:12 am

No, you aren't and personally(not that my opinion means chit) I applaud you and all the others for the decision. yes yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:19 am

iamreal2u wrote:I think Nick hides very well under the nice guy guise.  I love how he wishes Kaitlyn and Shawn a happy life but before he does he felt compelled to let us know that she told him that she love him.  She requested extra time with him.  They were intimate.  Don't let that bother you though K&S,  he wishes you a happy life together.  IMO he is full of sh*t.

In regards to Clint and JJ.  No one notices the things that they say about K?  JJ wrote on a IG/Twitter that he is one of the guys that did not puck her.  What the hell.  It seems a little unfair to K&S that this crap is not rationalized as one of the reasons they(K&S) are being snarky.

UGH. Now we have to watch him on BIP. no This is awful. JJ is gross...period. I have a feeling he won't be popular. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 63 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB