SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:30 pm

bilolo wrote:Her lips are bigger (fuller) right ?

They are huge, is that from kissing or Botox?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:33 pm

Sometimes I find Kaitlyn to look very cute, and other times, not so much. That picture is the latter.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:35 pm

I think she's pouting a little.

chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
bilolo wrote:Her lips are bigger (fuller) right ?

They are huge, is that from kissing or Botox?  
I see we are keeping this PG. 
Good!  yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:51 pm

Reminder: Please keep the posting on topic. The thread was locked earlier and we will delete/lock as needed again. 
Thank you. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:17 pm

To be completely honest, I've enjoyed the drama that has played out on social media over the last few days way more than the b'ette drama on our tv screens giggling

2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:04 pm

She looks like Miley Cyrus in that picture.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:02 am

The SM has been more entertaining than the show. Enjoyed reading your posts. Maybe I can pull out the 2pop after all. Not a total bust.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:12 am

Whitney Bischoff ‏@whitbisch 3h3 hours ago
All @kaitlynbristowe and I want for our 30th are 3 tix to @NHLBlackhawks game tomorrow! pretty please? @beccatilley5 is our plus 1

Think Millsy will find 3 tickets so Kaitlyn can be very visible in Chicago?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:23 am

KB_Mom wrote:Whitney Bischoff ‏@whitbisch  3h3 hours ago
All @kaitlynbristowe and I want for our 30th are 3 tix to @NHLBlackhawks game tomorrow! pretty please? @beccatilley5 is our plus 1

Think Millsy will find 3 tickets so Kaitlyn can be very visible in Chicago?
Just may be. Who knows, Millsy may have a fourth ticket for Nick who has already tweeted about the Hawks. Just a lil sumthin sumthin to keep the gossip mill going and distracting from the obvious.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:27 am

Good luck to them trying to get last minute tickets to a potential Stanley Cup playoff game. That's gonna near impossible unless someone with serious connections comes through. Now if the game was gonna be on ABC it might be easier.

chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 87b72b10 chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 86669110 chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:31 am

I suppose if you have an unlimited budget.....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls