SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:46 pm

This is how it's been for me for years. ^ The sideshow behind the scenes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by remockered Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:03 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I agree umngirl, I was surprised to see her snapchatring about the show to be honest. She promoted it on Twitter every few days presumably  to increase her followers, and that bit her in the azz.
When she snapped from the sh over Memorial Day weekend and we started speculating what guy was in the reflection of her sunglasses, I pretty much had a premonition this would happen. She never should have been snapping with Shawn in the frame but hey, this is a little free spirited birdie we're talking about. Whatever, I love her. She was up there with my fav leads already and this just takes the cake for me.

I agree!  She is a "free spirited birdie!"  I love her too and I am anxious to see Kaitlin and Shawn on the show now.  Smiley

Different strokes for different folks.  IMHO, this makes her one of the dumbest bachelorettes ever and what others may see as "free-spirited", I see as a person who does not think things through very much.  I have three children; one introspective, one an extrovert and into sports, and one that is so ADHD that he is easily manipulated and reacts impulsively, with very little forethought.  Kaitlyn reminds me of him.  Do not dislike her, hate her, despise her, etc.  she simply reminds me of a child with ADHD.

Edited to add that the emphasis will now be about drama outside of the main relationships, if they change anything at all, plus extra emphasis on BIP2.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:06 pm

remockered wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
When she snapped from the sh over Memorial Day weekend and we started speculating what guy was in the reflection of her sunglasses, I pretty much had a premonition this would happen. She never should have been snapping with Shawn in the frame but hey, this is a little free spirited birdie we're talking about. Whatever, I love her. She was up there with my fav leads already and this just takes the cake for me.

I agree!  She is a "free spirited birdie!"  I love her too and I am anxious to see Kaitlin and Shawn on the show now.  Smiley

Different strokes for different folks.  IMHO, this makes her one of the dumbest bachelorettes ever and what others may see as "free-spirited", I see as a person who does not think things through very much. I have three children; one introspective, one an extrovert and into sports, and one that is so ADHD that he is easily manipulated and reacts impulsively, with very little forethought.  Kaitlyn reminds me of him.  Do not dislike her, hate her, despise her, etc.  she simply reminds me of a child with ADHD.

Edited to add that the emphasis will now be about drama outside of the main relationships, if they change anything at all, plus extra emphasis on BIP2.
Flies by the seat of her pants is what comes to my mind. Literally in her case.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:20 pm

If Fleiss really does care about this they'll make SM changes for future leads. SM has been spoiling the season more than RS lately although he still gets most of the buzz.

I think it was a mistake but not intentional because Kaitlyn wouldn't want to deal with the hoopla afterward imo. I also think the reason she used Snapchat and not just record is that she's used to using it and probably hadn't realized how easy it would be to do the wrong thing. Obviously now she knows. Dumb for sure but not criminal. The show will go on and doubt this will hurt anything in the long run. If it was spoiled that she was with someone and she let it out that she wasn't it would be different but people want to see a love story.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:39 pm

albean99 wrote:If Fleiss really does care about this they'll make SM changes for future leads. SM has been spoiling the season more than RS lately although he still gets most of the buzz.

I think it was a mistake but not intentional because Kaitlyn wouldn't want to deal with the hoopla afterward imo. I also think the reason she used Snapchat and not just record is that she's used to using it and probably hadn't realized how easy it would be to do the wrong thing. Obviously now she knows. Dumb for sure but not criminal. The show will go on and doubt this will hurt anything in the long run. If it was spoiled that she was with someone and she let it out that she wasn't it would be different but people want to see a love story.

yes i think at the end of the day, the general public just want to watch a love story, regardless if it was spoiled or not.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:43 pm

maniluh wrote:
albean99 wrote:If Fleiss really does care about this they'll make SM changes for future leads. SM has been spoiling the season more than RS lately although he still gets most of the buzz.

yes i think at the end of the day, the general public just want to watch a love story, regardless if it was spoiled or not.
I think she'll be a fave for this, my gosh, she chose her fir, love-at-first-sight dude and then snapped a video of them arguing over Mario Kart laugh out loud That's adorable (to me). I know they're in trouble over it but I think most fans will like it and think it's funny, eventually.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:44 pm

^^^ I agree with this too. If she was with an ex snap chatting or someone new, that would have been awful. At least people can get behind her, or not, because Shawn is on the show. IMO ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Ooooh I didn't consider that, imagine if she had snapped her new man?! laugh out loud

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:47 pm

i can just imagine the wrath of bach nation. and imo, this actually helped create more buzz on the show, esp since their first one on one date is next week.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ooooh I didn't consider that, imagine if she had snapped her new man?! laugh out loud
This is where my train wreck mind goes: 
Exchange Jason's face for Shawn. Exchange Molly's face for Kait's. Now put it in perspective that airing of episodes are still going on and the audience would be expecting perhaps Jason and Melissa. 
I guess a lot more scrambling could be going on than we'd ever know.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ooooh I didn't consider that, imagine if she had snapped her new man?! laugh out loud

Okay that would've been way worse! That would've made RS right in his spoilers. Thank goodness her snap was just of her & Shawn. Hugesmile
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:53 pm

^^Amen! This has actually made me more interested in watching how it all goes down. For some reason, I was having trouble seeing her with Nick long term. Now that I know it's Shawn and we have photographic proof of how peaceful and happy Nick is, I say let's get on with this and see a love story unfold!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls