SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:53 pm

The press release refers to a guy revealing something only Kaitlyn and HE** know this is around the end of the press release. any speculation what this means
imho it's shawn revealing they had sex on camera but he's talking to her not to the guys as the release leads us to believe.
thoughts?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:56 pm

emusha wrote:The press release refers to a guy revealing something only Kaitlyn and HE** know this is around the end of the press release. any speculation what this means
imho it's shawn revealing they had sex on camera but he's talking to her not to the guys as the release leads us to believe.
thoughts?

Yes, this! I agree Emusha. Just because they say someone "revealed" a secret, doesn't mean it is to the other guys. It is probably to the cameras or Kaitlyn while on camera. IMO, the other guys don't find out about the secret (if it is the pre-FS sex) until a later date from Kaitlyn's own mouth.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:04 pm

Why would Shawn tell the camera this??? Seems totally psychotic.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:10 pm

The preview given to the press is totally based on the edited version of the episode. What if it is told to the camera- but not in real time? We know that they go back to film itms to fill in the story.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:17 pm

I don't mean in an ITM I just think Shawn gets jealous storms into K's room and asks K how she could be doing all this stuff after they've been intimate etc.
I also think it is possible for the reveal to be on camera during an ITM.

the key point though is that the guy mentioned at the latter end of the press release is the guy who reveals something only he and K know.

the press release could be suggesting the reveal as it happening to a bunch of people but it doesn't mean it happened that way

Last edited by emusha on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:19 pm

emusha wrote:
I don't mean in an ITM I just think Shawn gets jealous storms into K's room and asks K how she could be doing all this stuff after they've been intimate etc.
Gotcha. I hope this doesn't happen!! It does make sense though.

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:19 pm

jcrbil wrote:The preview given to the press is totally based on the edited version of the episode.  What if it is told to the camera- but not in real time?  We know that they go back to film itms to fill in the story.

Yes this.  And the secret doesn't even have to be about sex.  It could be anything that he and Kaitlyn shared privately that ment a lot to Shawn.  Something that allowed him to feel like he was the F1.  Then when Kaitlyn's actions do not support his feelings (because she goes out on other dates, kisses other guys, ect), he gets upset and confronts her.

This type of thing happens all the time on past seasons. We are just making a huge deal about it because of the spolier release that Kaitlyn had sex with someone...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:22 pm

OP -- I have a hard time believing that the "secret" is something to be revealed if it's referring to them both saying they are "Falling in love" also can you imagine shawn "REVEALING" that in a diff way than had been revealed before on this show? like telling the guys? etc... giggling he just doesn't strike me as the type but I guess it's not beyond the margins of possibility that he blows up and says that to the guys?

ETA: I think it has to do with the sex bit...jmho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:29 pm

Reading through all the postings...I love that even though we know the ending, we are still able to sleuth and speculate because the question of "who is sex-guy?" hasn't been answered.  Even with snapchat-gate, the producers got what they wanted...people talking about show.  And here I thought we'd have nothing to do after Kaitlyn gave the ending away...
sneakyl

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:
Gotcha. I hope this doesn't happen!! It does make sense though.
Posted this in the s/cap discussion thread, but Shawn is in K's room twice (different clothes on). Trying to figure out why and if it ties into anything.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:34 pm

OnePromise wrote:Reading through all the postings...I love that even though we know the ending, we are still able to sleuth and speculate because the question of "who is sex-guy?" hasn't been answered.  Even with snapchat-gate, the producers got what they wanted...people talking about show.  And here I thought we'd have nothing to do after Kaitlyn gave the ending away...
sneakyl

For me, knowing the ultimate ending makes everything else more confusing, because combining the spoilers, the actions, and the quotes, nothing seems to add up to the outcome we now have. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. hmmm stupid :crazed :detective

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:09 pm

Well RS is claiming that the US Weekly cover coming out has a sidebar with Kaitlin on it that basically confirms his spoiler that she sleeps with someone else (in his opinion Nick) and "breaks Shawn's heart" (according to the headline)

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls