Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by maniluh on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:56 pm

^i hope they really show us their love story and not try too hard to keep her chemistry with shawn because of the spoiler. that's my only fear. i mean, since the spoilers are already out there, why not show how the story unfold? now that would be refreshing.

besides, they still have the sex guy card so the whole season is still a bit of a mystery. in fact, it makes me more interested in knowing who sex guy is and what happens if it isn't shawn.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by tigertiz on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:57 pm

I really don't understand why Kaitlyn is allowed to have a public snapchat account.
Because Mike Fleiss and his flock of NEXT and ABC high paid attorneys are waaaay less savvy than your average SEC or Big10 college athletic department. Their incompetence is completely hilarious. As far as I'm concerned - it's win/win. Fleiss is an idiot. RS is an idiot. And we kept right on sleuthing. #powertotheforumAGAIN
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:06 pm

New snapchat! Another one in bed. What a trooper giggling

PS - Doesn't this look like Whitney's dog?

" />

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:09 pm

freeflowingsalt wrote:New snapchat! Another one in bed. What a trooper giggling

PS - Doesn't this look like Whitney's dog?
 />
Yep, looks like Lillie to me too. So funny!! I'm glad Kait has her Kait sense of humor always heartbeat And nice that tptb shipped them off to very mature friends in Chris and Whit to babysit now.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:10 pm

I think that is Lillie, Whitney's dog.
Diana

Female Posts : 6819

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:17 pm

I feel sorry for Whitney to be put in this situation because the comments on her IG with the pic. of her and Kaitlyn are not positive.
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:18 pm

A little late, but to add to the conversation a few pages back.....I do think it was a mistake, but what I don't get is why Kaitlyn was sending that Snapchat to anyone?? Isn't that a breach of contract?!
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:19 pm

@nutty1 wrote:A little late, but to add to the conversation a few pages back.....I do think it was a mistake, but what I don't get is why Kaitlyn was sending that Snapchat to anyone?? Isn't that a breach of contract?!
There are so many breaches of contract that have been going on for years. Where do you start? The last time I remember a cast person being truly threatened was Chelsea during Matt Grant's season.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29477

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:23 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:
@nutty1 wrote:A little late, but to add to the conversation a few pages back.....I do think it was a mistake, but what I don't get is why Kaitlyn was sending that Snapchat to anyone?? Isn't that a breach of contract?!
There are so many breaches of contract that have been going on for years. Where do you start? The last time I remember a cast person being truly threatened was Chelsea during Matt Grant's season.

It's technically a breach of contract, but lots of leads do it anyway. I remember Jake Pavelka being like, even my family doesn't know who I'm with! While we can guess with Sean and other such, more serious leads, their families (... maybe even friends?) probably knew who he ended up with. I think the producers turn a blind eye to that stuff a little, especially off late. But yeah, I think it's weird she was sending that video to someone. I mean, could you send that video to your family/friends? Would that be appropriate? I'd be weirded out by that, but I guess to each their own.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:36 pm

Kaitlyn doesn't look happy.

It's unfortunate but she did mess up.

MF and co went to such great lengths to keep RS off course only for her to give it away by snapchat!
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:52 pm

Unless the contract has been changed - yes it would be a breach of the "old" contract. But it's generally been condoned or ignored for some time now; Ashley Spivey blogged Ashley H's season and she clearly knew the ending and the worst that happened there was they told her to not be publicly so critical of Ben. She did back off but continued to blog and they let her.

In this case I think there was some period of time (IMO it very possibly extended after the FRC) where Kaitlyn and Shawn were not together, and that video might have been intended to show a close / trusted friend or family member that it all "turned out OK".

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:00 pm

@ElonM wrote:Kaitlyn doesn't look happy.

It's unfortunate but she did mess up.

MF and co went to such great lengths to keep RS off course only for her to give it away by snapchat!
She doesn't look unhappy in the vid, I think it's just the cap posted that makes her look like that. Although I mean, yeah, if she didn't screw up, she'd be in bed with a hot, disheveled Shawn instead of a maltipoo, so she can't be too thrilled.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum