SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:27 am

relaxing wrote:

Wow - had to respond.  IMO Shawn is coming off so well on the show and becoming one of my favorites.  I'm getting worried that he is the one who could do way better.  He's level headed, mature, well spoken, seemingly having a lot more depth and thoughtful nature than Kaitlyn to me.  To classify him as a personal trainer who likes kids does a disservice.

snip

I have loved Kait all along, but she sure better make this up to Shawn, IMO.  Pure disrespect shown.
We are SO on the same page this year, it's scary, although not surprising since we were both Jash fans too and this couple reminds me of Jash. ITTTTTTA (totally, totally, totally, totally) with you! I think Kaitlyn does too and sees where Shawn is coming from because instead of flaring up like the 4th of July fireworks when he brings this stuff up to her, she's actually quite rational and level-headed responding to him.

freeflowingsalt wrote:More evidence of Shawn not being the jealous, possessive, psychotic type: Kaitlyn admitted to many sexual "exploits" on Ryan Seacrest's show -- having sex with Chris Soules and sending nude photos to someone she wasn't dating, etc. At that time a majority of us were so scandalized we chalked it up to the evidence of her not being with someone because there was no way a fiance/boyfriend would be okay with that. Apparently Shawn was okay with it - they were engaged at the time, and were in bed three weeks later playing video games. I think Shawn knows he can't be that way with Kaitlyn. Anyone who's with Kaitlyn can't be the jealous, possessive psychotic type because that girl is honest to a fault. I don't think Kait would let her partner dictate her friendships; that said, she may be considerate enough in the future to decrease her interaction with Nick, since it clearly bothers Shawn so much.
Yep, this too. Good post!!  :Nod: :Nod:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:29 am

I was a huge JASH fan and still am it's so interesting that others see that in K & S...I don't see one thing similar beyond the jealousy edit for JP/Shawn.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:34 am

relaxing wrote:
stuckinsc wrote: I'm getting worried that he is the one who could do way better.  He's level headed, mature, well spoken, seemingly having a lot more depth and thoughtful nature than Kaitlyn to me.  

^^IA. I don't think their personalities much up so much and that he'd be a better fit for someone like Whitney.

That said, clearly they a very into each other so power to them. Will be interesting to see them ATFR

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:41 am

emusha ... I would say the fundamentals were missing. I also had a friend like that ... and I called him "my friend" ... but at the end, when we parted ways after our crush was over, I've realized that wasn't a real friendship. Maybe because it started from the attraction and the whole conversation between us was "limited" to the perception and possible expectations.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:42 am

emusha wrote:I was a huge JASH fan and still am it's so interesting that others see that in K & S...I don't see one thing similar beyond the jealousy edit for JP/Shawn.
I dunno, we had folks coming in to the forums and teaching us about signs of domestic violence and JP's clenched jaw and what it indicates and all sorts of cahrazy ish. This season and Shawn are rapidly reminding me of how JP was perceived. We'll see!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:46 am

emusha wrote:the part where K said Nick was her "go to" person for advise tho....not sure how that quite qualifies as not-a-friend
Exactly. K said that they had a friendship before the show. That N was someone she could go to for advice and talk to and get guidance. Saying that K wasn't friends with N is saying K is not telling the truth. I for one believe her and her positive comments relating to Nick post-FRC that he was genuine and there for the right reasons makes me believe that if she could she would be friendly/no grudges with him post-FRC too, just like before.

K was able to do so with her fellow nuggets when she was on the Bach. If they were able to be sisterhood it would be nice to see guys in F3 shake each others hands, say bygones be bygones and be the bigger people. Maybe it is not realistic but it is certainly possible and imo, I would be very impressed with any F1 that was like this. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:48 am

I like Jash, but I dont get Kait and Shawn like them.
I feel they are more like Des and Brooks, although this time the guy reciprocated. I think Shawn is the type of guy Kait always fancy, manly man, a little bit of a bad boy and hard to get. But this may not be the long term compatible type of relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:54 am

Frankly, I think that it's good that we see Shawn challenge Kaitlyn to think about what THEY have... and it's good for him, actually for her, for him to be upset/jealous if she has sex with Nick. She should want one who wants her only for himself. If he doesn't care about it, then he doesn't really care about having a connection with her. And yes, she's not his alone until she is.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:56 am

Alanna -- def agree with you about the jealousy edit but it was not ever directed at ashley for JP

...I also just find Shawn and JP to be diametrically different men. Shawn is broody and intense -- overwhelmed by emotion and looking at K's actions closely being weary of them. so far shawn's actions and words haven't shown him soaking in K's craziness and "enjoying them" on the contrary he's confused by it and very much out of sorts trying to make sense. JP is serious and stable but Ash's craziness "lit him up" (remember them talking about his smile which she 'puts there'...) JP was Ash's 'rock' the place she sank into regardless of who was putting pressure and making her sad -- even if it was a different man (remember the honk kong convo where jp was as much consoling her as confused why she was so nervous to tell him? I can't imagine a scene like that between k&s). Ashley's chaos seems to invigorate JP whereas with Shawn he questions her actions and decisions openly

happygolucky wrote:emusha ... I would say the fundamentals were missing. I also had a friend like that ... and I called him "my friend" ... but at the end, when we parted ways after our crush was over, I've realized that wasn't a real friendship. Maybe because it started from the attraction and the whole conversation between us was "limited" to the perception and possible expectations.

ah interesting! now i'm even more curious to see their interactions beyond the making out...I know what you mean where the excitement and attraction kept the connection going. I kind of got the impression that they were talking/flirting but also exchanging information beyond the superficial esp if called "confiding" -- it was also interesting how it seemed like the attraction was a bit on the "forbidden side" meaning K was putting it out of her mind as a friendship cos of bachette & coming on board....And nick also per K probably "missed the connection and maybe thought it was more" the fact that nick was posting her pic supporting her as bette etc. made me think the "conversations" they were having were separate from the attraction cos K was honestly shocked that he would go all the way to do this and to date her...she asked him if he was staying meaning he could have been there just as a friend to support... but truth is we can never know so no idea
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:59 am

I kind of fear they'll be more like Josh and Andi. Intense attraction, both promising things they don't mean to get the other person to love them, then things going south soon after entering the real world. Though so far I don't see much evidence of Kaitlyn pretending to be something she's not, so hopefully that won't be the case. As long as Shawn truly sees her for who she is and isn't still wearing rose-coloured glasses because of love hormones. I guess we'll see soon enough.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:00 am

^^  RE: emusha, I think it really depends on the edit.

For Shawn, they might not be showing him enjoying Kaitlyn's craziness. Like I don't think I've seen her actually make him laugh out loud yet but I'm sure the editing has taken that out--how can someone not laugh with her?

Same with Nick-- I'm sure they have had good conversations on the show but they've only shown us them making out (supporting the lust edit). I remember in the promo for the last ep, kaitlyn had her hand on nick's leg and nick was touching his bracelets and maybe talking about them? They never showed that in the ep!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:03 am

Emusha, I completely get what you're saying but JP was comforting Ashley about a man who was longgggggg gone. She was just a sad girl and he's a compassionate man. Shawn is watching Kaitlyn bring someone back that she has a previous relationship with, that we know she's being dishonest about with him and the other men, and he probably senses this as well. It's literally directly opposite situations, so yeah, JP was the comforter but he also didn't have this type of challenge.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls