SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STFU - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by remockered Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:53 pm

I commented on another thread about Shawn never smiling. What if the scenario was that Shawn was going to be the bachelor and Kait was in on it. They did their extra curricular on the side and she would arrive halfway through Shawn's season, like Nick did with her season and voila, true love. Just trying to account for an unhappy face from the guy who supposedly won the prize. . . Or did he?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

STFU - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
The problem I have is why take a video in the snapchat app if she had no intention of sharing it. She could have just used her normal phone camera/video if she just wanted to record their time together. Something does not add up IMHO.
I dont get it either.  Why would the contestants not be contractually required to have private snapchats and private facebooks, etc?  
From what has been described at length, it is easy to accidentally hit tiny buttons in close proximity to each other and do the wrong thing. 
It was talked about in the previous thread 5 on Friday evening at about 8:20pm (Eastern time) to 11pm on. 

I personally don't understand why SM even has to be sanctioned? Give the couple a disposable phone or something similar. Wouldn't that do the trick? Or skyping?

Kasha my point is yes you can accidentally hit the share button in snapshot. But if you don't intend sending something that private you don't record using the camera in the snapshot application. You should record using your phone camera/video. It does not make sense

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  STFU - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 1f49b  STFU - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:59 pm

^i'm assuming she was going to send it to a trusted friend or family member. that's why she was telling the story of her beating shawn in a video game or something.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:03 pm

^^^ This. Kaitlin made a mistake. I am just going to watch and see how she ends up with Shawn. Either she picks him as final 1, or....she decides to date him after the final rose. ;) Not sure if they are engaged and would love to know that too.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:08 pm

remockered wrote:I commented on another thread about Shawn never smiling.  What if the scenario was that Shawn was going to be the bachelor and Kait was in on it.  They did their extra curricular on the side and she would arrive halfway through Shawn's season, like Nick did with her season and voila, true love.  Just trying to account for an unhappy face from the guy who supposedly won the prize. . . Or did he?

I think he is just unhappy that the ending was spoiled and he was taken away from his SHV with Kaitlyn to put on a charade for the public to attempt to keep the ending a secret.

But if we are coming up with crazy other options, I'll play ball. How about this:

Nick and Kaitlyn are together in this story, of course (because it is a crazy speculation). So suppose that Kaitlyn had the snapchat footage from the FS and decided released it to spite Shawn because he was being less than nice to her since their break-up. Becca, as a supportive friend posted on IG that quote, "Respect yourself enough to walk away from the dirtbags." Nick also favorited this post to support Kaitlyn. Makes sense why Kaitlyn is in Chicago, seeing Nick. And why Shawn looks so pissed in all the fans photos in Tennessee.

I could come up with unlikely ideas all day. However, I really do think it is just a case of erroneous snapchatting on Kaitlyn's part and the resulting producer scramble to cover up the mistake. Nick is probably so happy in photos because he is free of the craziness and it wasn't him that screwed up the surprise. He had to have had a little laugh at the situation Kaitlyn, Shawn and the producers found themselves in after throwing him under the bus. I imagine that his last IG on the phone is of him playfully teasing Élan about the debacle they have found themselves in. "Well, don't expect me to rescue you guys on this one. I'm out of the bubble...for good. There would be no way in h*** I'm going to appear with Kaitlyn to cover your sorry a**es!"
And if a phone call like that was made to Nick, good for him telling them just where they can take it. He is all out of bubble gum....

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:11 pm

I think Shawn is just stressed right now, dragged away from K and in this crazy circus. I think he's also normally just a calm guy, I remember Kait saying something along the lines of needing someone who found her hilarious instead.

Shawn just fav'd a random pic of Nick on Insta with the caption that he (Nick) was spotted on a date with another contestant, Whitney, I guess. This is way too silly!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:13 pm

^^^ Being the lead and spoiling "your" show is a little different than being final 2 guy spoiling the show. I think Kaitlin made an honest mistake and hopefully she will be able to laugh about it on her visit to Jimmy Kimmel after the final rose. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:15 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Shawn is just stressed right now, dragged away from K and in this crazy circus. I think he's also normally just a calm guy, I remember Kait saying something along the lines of needing someone who found her hilarious instead.

Shawn just fav'd a random pic of Nick on Insta with the caption that he (Nick) was spotted on a date with another contestant, Whitney, I guess. This is way too silly!!

Haha, yes it is a circus but will be over soon enough. I think Shawn fav'd that random pick of Nick to show how ridiculous this all is. Obviously none of the guys left on the show are suppose to be "dating." STFU - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Maybe Shawn understands now about a contestant getting raked over the coals and is showing support to Nick of all people. STFU - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:27 pm

Why is fav'd tweet about Nick for he dont like the guy so butt out.  Nick and Whitney may or may not be on a date so why worry about them they are free and single.  If they are not on a date this could hurt Nick repetition he should mind his own business.  He knows nothing about nick JMHO. Clean his house before someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:30 pm

MF and co went to such great lengths to keep RS off course only for her to give it away by snapchat!
RS blew it totally. He was completely fooled and foiled . Again. It's just that we know that he blew it before the airing of the Finale, rather than during the Finale.

"Kaitlyn rejected both Nick and Shawn. She is single."
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:32 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Shawn is just stressed right now, dragged away from K and in this crazy circus. I think he's also normally just a calm guy, I remember Kait saying something along the lines of needing someone who found her hilarious instead.

Well whatever happened between Nick and Shawn it appears that they are not too fond of one another. Or it might just be the way the producers want it to seem. I find it silly that Shawn would favorite this when it is pretty clearly not true. Is he just stirring the pot? Being pushed to do so by producers so that it seems like Kaitlyn might have indeed ended up with Nick and Shawn isn't happy about it? All a screen concocted by the producers IMO. I don't love Shawn (being a whole hearted Nick fan), but I do feel bad that he has to play ball with the producers until this is all over. I hope that it doesn't stress his relationship with Kaitlyn too much. It would be sad if that happened. I do want them to be happy together at the end of this circus.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls