SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:11 am

avoice wrote:Is it possible that nick is being poised for bachelor. People want a bachelor they can root for. And what better than a twice spurned guy that people are coming to love and accept?

That is what I am hoping for 3rd time the charm. As my avatar is saying he might be contemplating his future as the bachelor maybe?

Back to top Go down

chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rosesrREd Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Welp, looks like another one of these making the media rounds. Shawn is wearing a smile though. So that's a good sign, maybe.

TPTB machine "Single Shawn" or "Bachelor Shawn" or "Kaitlyn's Shawn".... Guess we will find it when time tells as it always does.

The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth Spotted Getting Flirty with Mystery Woman in Nashville http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3397753/shawn-booth-the-bachelorette-flirty-nashville-03/
chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 CH4ZkUmW8AAN7jcchicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Shawn-booth-the-bachelorette-flirty-nashville-03chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Shawn-booth-the-bachelorette-flirty-nashville-05

Wow. These don't look good at all, if you're hoping for a Shawn and Kaitlyn engagement in the end. I don't remember putting my hand on a guy's chest unless he was receptive to it.

I know many are thinking that the producers are in spin control due to the snap chat. I think we are giving the producers too much credit. It's strange that TPTB would freak out due to snap chat leak, then book last minute plane tickets for them both, then make sure they take bunches of pictures, and post them on SM, then finally set up a flirting session with Shawn and a random girl. Something is amiss here.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:18 am

Being in love or engaged does not mean that flirting is verboten...at least not in any world I know. Further he's in an odd situation...engaged but can't admit it. This is all the same night and I have no doubt that he was ordered to attend that concert with Dr. Chris due to snap-chat gate.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:43 am

this two are engaged ? really ? what a mess. i was starting to feel bad for Shawn because of the whole sex thing been thrown at his face, but this pictures of him with multiple women makes me feel they are a great match for each other.
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:15 am

Kashathediva wrote:
avoice wrote:Is it possible that nick is being poised for bachelor. People want a bachelor they can root for. And what better than a twice spurned guy that people are coming to love and accept?
Oh my, when my eyes start reading things as they are not written or meant to be!  affraid  I initially read the bolded to be sp*rmed.  hehehe

Kasha, I think our friend Nick has been sp*rmed more than twice.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:18 am

Imo, producer driven or not, ordered or not, it is still crazy and not indicative of a healthy foundation to a relationship -- which this show is anything but healthy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:07 am

Reminds me of those pics that surfaced with Ben F during the airing of his season, though a little less incriminating.

chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:35 am

bleuberry wrote:Reminds me of those pics that surfaced with Ben F during the airing of his season, though a little less incriminating.

I doubt Courtney slept with any of the other contestants but you never know...

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:39 am

rosesrREd wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:snipped

The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth Spotted Getting Flirty with Mystery Woman in Nashville http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3397753/shawn-booth-the-bachelorette-flirty-nashville-03/
chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 CH4ZkUmW8AAN7jc

snipped

Don't honestly care, though these pics go a long way to Kaitlyn not owing him any apologies IMO.  BUT, more importantly, he is wearing the same kind of shirt Nick wore all last summer and got made fun of.  Now he does have the jeans on, but seriously, at least here in GA we have had 100+ degree heat for over ten days, now, I wouldn't put a pair of jeans near my body, I sweat even thinking about it.

I have to say after finally catching up on the whole season, I don't get why everyone is so mad at Kaitlyn at this point.  What up to now in the viewing cycle has she done wrong?  Kissed lots of guys?  Okay, but she is actually having conversations and getting to know them at the same time.

I couldn't disagree with Ian more.  I do think she is getting below the surface, Ian's over inflated sense of himself was just hurt that he wasn't Kaitlyn's favorite.  I agree he is way hotter than some of the guys she likes better, but it isn't all about hotness.  If Ian said one more time how he would be a great bachelor, I was going to laugh and thinking dude you are so stupid then, everyone knows if you want to be the next bachelor you have to make the top six at least, JPG was the only exception, but sorry dude, he ruined the minority bachelor need for everyone.

Now next week could change things, but so far the RS was completely wrong about who Kaitlyn chose so why is it suddenly we are all believing every word he says about who sex guy is and about if there was another pre-FS suite sex guy. Hello, she took Jared into a rose covered bed last week during the cocktail party and when she came out that hair was messy and seriously, the dress would have been fairly easy to get into and out of.  Just saying.  Even the US Weekly, that story would have been in the works before Kaitlyn snapgate, so it doesn't surprise me that things were planted to keep RS thinking he was right, shades of Des's season.

I honestly don't care if Kaitlyn has sex before the FS, like GA said here, what is the big difference between FS sex and pre-FS sex?  I am not saying it is for everyone, but I knew that the woman who got out of the limo and offered to let CS plow her fields was not going to be shy about sex.  She isn't in a committed relationship yet, yes she told Sean she was falling too.  She also told Jared his Falling In Love made her very happy too.  At this point I think Kaitlyn was falling for Shawn, Jared, and probably Ben H.  She was in lust with Nick and he just makes her fell good and happy and honestly, between Clint, Tony and the other one who caused a scene, I am okay with Kaitlyn being a little selfish and bringing Nick on.  If she honestly does intend to get engaged, then isn't it better to know then have Nick always be the what might have been?

Anyway, I will be here Monday, I am all in now.  Oh and Joshua, I think you are a nice guy, but I think Tanner, Shawn and probably JJ were using you to get their point across to Kaitlyn.  I think all three of those guys are still pissed that Nick was there and knew that emotional Joshua could be pushed into telling Kaitlyn. I am sure Ben Z probably nodded in the bus, kind of that uncomfortable nodding thing you do when someone is being a little crazy but it is easier to humor them then confront them.  And does Tanner and JJ not admitting surprise anyone?  Just ask good old Clint what an honest and sincere guy JJ is.

by IrishGal on Sat 20 Jun 2015, 5:35 am

@bleuberry wrote:
   Reminds me of those pics that surfaced with Ben F during the airing of his season, though a little less incriminating.

I doubt Courtney slept with any of the other contestants but you never know...

Ben was the lead and if any of the other woman had offered pre-FS Ben would have.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:46 am

IrishGal wrote:Being in love or engaged does not mean that flirting is verboten...at least not in any world I know.  Further he's in an odd situation...engaged but can't admit it.  This is all the same night and I have no doubt that he was ordered to attend that concert with Dr. Chris due to snap-chat gate.

^^^ This

In addition to your points, it's been what - 5 weeks - since the finale ? - and for the first 4 of those weeks Shawn has been very low profile on SM or otherwise. Then all of a sudden there's snapchat-gate and in less than a day Kaitlyn is in Chicago with Whitney (later joined by Becca) and Shawn is in Nashville with Dr. Cupcake and flirting and looking single. If he was single and wanted to flirt why wasn't he doing it before snapchat-gate?

My conclusion is the same as yours - the show wants to make it look like the original spoiler was true - that Kaitlyn is single and thus so is Shawn - and discredit the validity of snapchat.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:17 am

stuckinsc wrote:Now next week could change things, but so far the RS was completely wrong about who Kaitlyn chose so why is it suddenly we are all believing every word he says about who sex guy is and about if there was another pre-FS suite sex guy.

At least for me it's not a matter of believing RS - it's a matter of believing a preponderance of all the evidence from multiple other sources. IMO the most compelling other source is US Weekly because they have been the tabloid that's on the "inside track" to get real inside information from the show for some time. They said very clearly that Kaitlyn has sex with Nick after their 1-1 in Dublin. US Weekly is not the only other source either - E! Online published exactly the same thing a couple of days before US Weekly did. In addition US Weekly published a detail that seems to be substantiated by our own SC analysis but which RS has never said - they actually got more information than RS.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:35 am

It's unfortunate the pics were released on Kaitlyn's birthday, that said, there is no question both Shawn & Kaitlyn were sent in opposite directions to extinguish the inferno that snapchatgate perpetuated. Both being photographed out and about, Shawn at the CMA fest, and Kaitlyn with a 'surprise' visit to Witney, followed by a 'surprise' visit by Becca. However... I highly doubt Shawn was instructed to be photographed 'flirting' with a pretty young blonde, and take advantage of his newfound wee stardom in the process. When it's actually revealed that he is Kaitlyn's final one, she's going to come off looking like a fool. Well, they both will actually. hmmm
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls