SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:24 pm

Yes last night she was in Vancouver..So wonder if she is on the move today? Or maybe tomorrow?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:39 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Yes last night she was in Vancouver..So wonder if she is on the move today? Or maybe tomorrow?
I'd guess tomorrow, she's out in Vancouver right now with friends Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:07 pm

She's on GMA on Tuesday so should be heading to NYC tomorrow I guess.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15258

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:Her hashtag at the bottom was a heart #boo boo.  What what that means?
Beats me but I noticed it too.

It's funny, she really does talk exactly like Nick. Are we TOTALLY SURE she's with Shawn? laugh out loud

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boo

boo is a term that is derived from the French word "beau" meaning beautiful. In 18th century England it meant an admirer, usually male. It made it's way into Afro-Caribean language perhaps through the French colonisation of some Caribean islands.

Now meaning girl or boyfriend
"this is what I'm saying boo, it's all about you"

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:Her hashtag at the bottom was a heart #boo boo.  What what that means?

It's funny, she really does talk exactly like Nick. Are we TOTALLY SURE she's with Shawn? laugh out loud

boo is a term that is derived from the French word "beau" meaning beautiful. In 18th century England it meant an admirer, usually male. It made it's way into Afro-Caribean language perhaps through the French colonisation of some Caribean islands.

Incidentally, it is also the first three letters in Shawn's last name...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:31 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I never knew boo came from beau, that's super cute. I thought it was just a hip hop thing all this time. Nor did I realize it's the first 3 letters of Shawn's last name. I must be under-caffeinated today. Maybe she's suggesting she'd like to be Boo Squared if everything works and she takes his last name. So does she not like Team Snapchat or something? laugh out loud

BTW, I took a look at her insta comments and they're ALL positive. Yay!! I don't agree with all her decisions and think she made some huge mistakes, but I'm so happy she's getting a ton of fan-love and support. I'm sure she'll right this season by the end Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:35 pm

I remember her calling a dog she was playing with in her snapchat her 'little boo-boo'.

I think it is just a cute name without that much meaning attached to it tbh. But I do think it is directed towards Shawn, esp as she had written 'ALOT to look forward to' right before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sorry for double post... Kaitlyn just posted this on her Instagram:

@kaitlynbristowe 2 min
Get ready for soft Kaitlyn.... I think going through what I have, makes me realize how strong of a person I am, and a big part of who I am, is how I was raised, the family I have, and the people I surrounded myself with. I could feel beaten down, and disliked right now, but I feel fortunate, lucky, and extremely happy for everything I have. Thank you everyone who came out last night, and to everyone in my life who supports me. Turning 30 is exciting. ALOT to look forward to
boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 11357552_847413091962744_1000745067_n

Awww she looks beautiful. I hope she's surrounding herself with as mUch love and friendship as possible from those who really know her. Anyone would have to be so strong to get through being on this show and as much as you'd want to block out people's reactions to your character, it would be almost impossible not to let it affect you.

I hope BooBoo is Shawn, and ALOt to look forward to means things are good and I can't wait to see them fall more in love (I wish it was in nice regular cute HTD, FD package, but I guess I'll have to enjoy it in the messy, complicated way it's going to be).

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:04 pm

Alanna wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I never knew boo came from beau, that's super cute. I thought it was just a hip hop thing all this time. Nor did I realize it's the first 3 letters of Shawn's last name. I must be under-caffeinated today. Maybe she's suggesting she'd like to be Boo Squared if everything works and she takes his last name. So does she not like Team Snapchat or something? laugh out loud

BTW, I took a look at her insta comments and they're ALL positive. Yay!! I don't agree with all her decisions and think she made some huge mistakes, but I'm so happy she's getting a ton of fan-love and support. I'm sure she'll right this season by the end Smiley

Go team snapchat! She is definitely talking to Shawn. Hugesmile

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:16 pm

sorry, a little off topic, but can I just say that skirt is way too tight.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:24 pm

happydays wrote:I remember her calling a dog she was playing with in her snapchat her 'little boo-boo'.

I think it is just a cute name without that much meaning attached to it tbh. But I do think it is directed towards Shawn, esp as she had written 'ALOT to look forward to' right before.

'ALOT to look forward to' in her IG reminded me of 'and THEY are the one' from her NYC blog. I think #booboo is directed at someone.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:25 pm

SueSt wrote:sorry, a little off topic, but can I just say that skirt is way too tight.

she's got a rockin' bod and i think the skirt is meant to be that tight. at least her butt or you know what isn't hanging out! laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls