Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Samantharose on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are the Fantasy Dates up on youtube yet? I can't find them. no idea

HULU is still the only place I have been able to watch them

Thanks!!

Samantharose

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by chaslom4 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are the Fantasy Dates up on youtube yet? I can't find them. no idea

HULU is still the only place I have been able to watch them

chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Samantharose on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Are the Fantasy Dates up on youtube yet? I can't find them. no idea

Samantharose

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Maybe the four frogs represent the four guys including Ryan, and the one that Ashley kisses at the FRC becomes her Prince. :lovekiss:




Would you be able to make a pic with the four guys names on it?
And possibly with the tag Which one is the Fiji Frog Prince? OR something similar :D



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:59 pm

double


Last edited by JordynRoses on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Titou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

truly at the beginning of the FS episode!!!!

Titou, your silliness makes me laugh every day! :missclap:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Titou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

truly at the beginning of the FS episode!!!!

Where's Ryan? :laughingoutlou

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by agentcurls on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:02 pm

[quote="ironcat"][quote="deedreamer"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion
by Lucas15 Today at 6:59 am

.pbmax wrote:
So how is it that she went to the ATFR and doesn't know anything about the LCD and before I'm jumped on, I'm just curious.

It's pretty much a given that things leak after the ATFR is filmed, as indeed they have this season. Clearly they showed enough that those who attended know who F1 is but I think it's just possible that not everything that happens was shown at the ATFR filming - that's the only way to keep something a secret after that filming..


I'm just wondering. Trying to get things straight in my mind on how it went down. The biggest leak would be who is F1. If they gave enough to indicate that, then still why not show the finale. Just not understanding, maybe if she can explain.

MTPs & FRC, yes. LCDs, no.




Hmmm, interesting , very odd.

Probabley just to save time. The LCD were most likely of little relevance to the finish so in the interest of filming time they were not shown.

If this is the case, it probably indicates that the only drama or doubt next week is going to come from the issue with Chrystie. LCDs will just make it more obvious that JP is her choice, just like the FDs did last night.

It appears that the editors just gave up trying to even up the horse race based on the footage they had to use.

ironcat~ Good Post word I agree

agentcurls

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Titou wrote:
although I am very grateful that you took the risk to share anything. your hints are bit frustrating right now scratch

the only thing that I need to know for certain is if JP is F1... which looks like it since we have another participant of the ATFR who confirmed it :Nod:
Yes, JP is F1. Everything else we'll find out in less than a week. :D

high five

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by ironcat on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:57 pm

[quote="deedreamer"][quote="nikkij_26"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion
by Lucas15 Today at 6:59 am

.pbmax wrote:
So how is it that she went to the ATFR and doesn't know anything about the LCD and before I'm jumped on, I'm just curious.

It's pretty much a given that things leak after the ATFR is filmed, as indeed they have this season. Clearly they showed enough that those who attended know who F1 is but I think it's just possible that not everything that happens was shown at the ATFR filming - that's the only way to keep something a secret after that filming..


I'm just wondering. Trying to get things straight in my mind on how it went down. The biggest leak would be who is F1. If they gave enough to indicate that, then still why not show the finale. Just not understanding, maybe if she can explain.

MTPs & FRC, yes. LCDs, no.


Hmmm, interesting , very odd.

Probabley just to save time. The LCD were most likely of little relevance to the finish so in the interest of filming time they were not shown.

If this is the case, it probably indicates that the only drama or doubt next week is going to come from the issue with Chrystie. LCDs will just make it more obvious that JP is her choice, just like the FDs did last night.

It appears that the editors just gave up trying to even up the horse race based on the footage they had to use.

ironcat

Posts : 4910
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Alanna on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Titou wrote:
although I am very grateful that you took the risk to share anything. your hints are bit frustrating right now scratch

the only thing that I need to know for certain is if JP is F1... which looks like it since we have another participant of the ATFR who confirmed it :Nod:
Yes, JP is F1. Everything else we'll find out in less than a week. :D

Alanna

Posts : 14558
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:49 pm

[quote="agentcurls"][quote="pbmax"]
Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion
by Lucas15 Today at 6:59 am

.pbmax wrote:
So how is it that she went to the ATFR and doesn't know anything about the LCD and before I'm jumped on, I'm just curious.

It's pretty much a given that things leak after the ATFR is filmed, as indeed they have this season. Clearly they showed enough that those who attended know who F1 is but I think it's just possible that not everything that happens was shown at the ATFR filming - that's the only way to keep something a secret after that filming..


I'm just wondering. Trying to get things straight in my mind on how it went down. The biggest leak would be who is F1. If they gave enough to indicate that, then still why not show the finale. Just not understanding, maybe if she can explain.

MTPs & FRC, yes. LCDs, no.

although I am very grateful that you took the risk to share anything. your hints are bit frustrating right now scratch

the only thing that I need to know for certain is if JP is F1... which looks like it since we have another participant of the ATFR who confirmed it :Nod:


PS: are we still in the FANTASY DATES thread? :hidingchair

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:43 pm

You're the best AC!! Figured that's what it was too.

luvs you, girl. blowkiss

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum