Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by agentcurls on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:28 pm

[quote="deedreamer"][quote="nikkij_26"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
by Lucas15 Today at 6:59 am

.pbmax wrote:
So how is it that she went to the ATFR and doesn't know anything about the LCD and before I'm jumped on, I'm just curious.

It's pretty much a given that things leak after the ATFR is filmed, as indeed they have this season. Clearly they showed enough that those who attended know who F1 is but I think it's just possible that not everything that happens was shown at the ATFR filming - that's the only way to keep something a secret after that filming..

I'm just wondering. Trying to get things straight in my mind on how it went down. The biggest leak would be who is F1. If they gave enough to indicate that, then still why not show the finale. Just not understanding, maybe if she can explain.

MTPs & FRC, yes. LCDs, no.

Hmmm, interesting , very odd.

Probabley just to save time. The LCD were most likely of little relevance to the finish so in the interest of filming time they were not shown.

:gotcha:

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:25 pm

[quote="nikkij_26"][quote="agentcurls"]

.pbmax wrote:
So how is it that she went to the ATFR and doesn't know anything about the LCD and before I'm jumped on, I'm just curious.

It's pretty much a given that things leak after the ATFR is filmed, as indeed they have this season. Clearly they showed enough that those who attended know who F1 is but I think it's just possible that not everything that happens was shown at the ATFR filming - that's the only way to keep something a secret after that filming..

I'm just wondering. Trying to get things straight in my mind on how it went down. The biggest leak would be who is F1. If they gave enough to indicate that, then still why not show the finale. Just not understanding, maybe if she can explain.

Probabley just to save time. The LCD were most likely of little relevance to the finish so in the interest of filming time they were not shown.

deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:22 pm

[quote="agentcurls"][quote="pbmax"]

.pbmax wrote:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:15 pm

[quote="pbmax"] [quote]Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

.pbmax wrote:

fantasy date discussion? Suspect

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:12 pm

[quote="pbmax"] [quote]Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

.pbmax wrote:

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:06 pm

[quote]Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

.pbmax wrote:

It's pretty much a given that things leak after the ATFR is filmed, as indeed they have this season. Clearly they showed enough that those who attended know who F1 is but I think it's just possible that not everything that happens was shown at the ATFR filming - that's the only way to keep something a secret after that filming..[quote]

pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:53 pm

I should have added for constantine:

I am outa here!

JP here is the frontrunner if you notice the position uh? LOL

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Titou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is truly at the beginning of the episode!!

some editors/producers have a sense of humor uh? LOLL

rofl that's hilarious

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:43 pm

I am making tons of SC and the next is even cuter than the previous

muahhhhhhhhhhh

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Titou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Best couple ever. :lovehearts:

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Titou wrote:

This is so cute! I love the looks on their faces. Can't wait for next week!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next