SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SisterWives - BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chloep Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Something, I guess pretty interesting is that she seems to have grown really close to Carly. Interesting considering Jillian was the only one to stuck up for Britt during BvsC "fight" and now without Britt around she is all over Carly's IG, commenting loving stuff. laugh out loud

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

SisterWives - BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:20 pm

chloep wrote:Something, I guess pretty interesting is that she seems to have grown really close to Carly. Interesting considering Jillian was the only one to stuck up for Britt during BvsC "fight" and now without Britt around she is all over Carly's IG, commenting loving stuff. laugh out loud

Maybe Britt's true colors came out laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:30 pm

chloep wrote:Something, I guess pretty interesting is that she seems to have grown really close to Carly. Interesting considering Jillian was the only one to stuck up for Britt during BvsC "fight" and now without Britt around she is all over Carly's IG, commenting loving stuff. laugh out loud

This is just to weird.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:17 pm

That's pretty weird, considering that Jillian called Carly out for saying (paraphrased) "Jillian looks like a man and has a d*ck" at their group date. I originally liked Carly, but that kind of insecure bashing just made me dislike her. I'm surprised that Jillian could get over that.

I do wonder whether Britt/Jillian are still friends. I remember listening to that MM spreecast and thinking that the friendship seemed very one-sided, with Jillian obsessed with Britt and overestimating her importance in Britt's life. I wonder if she finally realized that too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:48 pm

I just didn't see Carly's itm about Jillian as being negative like others did. It was just a funny comment about how she ruled that competition. It didn't sound like Carly was being mean-spirited or hating on Jillian to me. but jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:23 pm

BKay wrote:I just didn't see Carly's itm about Jillian as being negative like others did. It was just a funny comment about how she ruled that competition. It didn't sound like Carly was being mean-spirited or hating on Jillian to me. but jmo.

Yeah, me neither, TBH. I really don't see Carly as a mean-spirited person, just someone whose sarcastic snark comes out wrong sometimes.

(and I get her 'obsession' with Britt in a way. I know I've been there where I absolutely couldn't stand a person, because I found her to be extremely disingenuous(despite her priding herself in being genuine) and I saw red plenty of times, so I simply chose to stay away from her. In this case, the environment they are in is extremely unhealthy and you simply cannot handle conflict the way you usually would. You have to associate yourself with them. I can see how her dislike was spurned on by external factors and therefore all of her energy and focus went into disliking Britt. It's not like there was anything else to focus on.
How these two girls were perceived by the other contestants is telling. The only person Britt had in her corner was Jill... and now not even her(?), while Carly seems to be universally liked. )

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:46 pm

BKay wrote:I just didn't see Carly's itm about Jillian as being negative like others did. It was just a funny comment about how she ruled that competition. It didn't sound like Carly was being mean-spirited or hating on Jillian to me. but jmo.

I don't think it was an itm...Nikki mentioned being in the van when Carly said it to Chris, so I believe that it was just a comment made to Chris in front of everyone. I don't see how saying a girl has a "di*k" is funny, especially considering the fact that many people here have also commented on the fact that she has masculine energy and is too bulky to be considered attractive. It's probably something that Jillian was already insecure about, and Carly just highlighted that in front of everyone. Maybe joking about your friend having a di*k is cool if it's your BFF, but someone you've known for, like, 3 weeks, in front of the guy they like? Probably not. And, obviously Jillian DID take offense to it at the time and Nikki's immediate reaction was what a mean, insecure thing to say.

I just think that Carly is a SUPER insecure person (which she pretty much admitted) and being surrounded by a group of 24 attractive women brought out the worst in her. She's probably fun to hang out with 1-on-1, but not in that setting. That's probably why she and Jillian have buried the hatchet, since Jillian was on BIP for like a day or two. I also lost a lot of respect for Carly since she decided to skip her brother's wedding to go on BIP and get dumped by Kirk. So much for Britt being obsessed with attention and fame.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:02 pm

chloep wrote:

Yeah, me neither, TBH. I really don't see Carly as a mean-spirited person, just someone whose sarcastic snark comes out wrong sometimes.

(and I get her 'obsession' with Britt in a way. I know I've been there where I absolutely couldn't stand a person, because I found her to be extremely disingenuous(despite her priding herself in being genuine) and I saw red plenty of times, so I simply chose to stay away from her. In this case, the environment they are in is extremely unhealthy and you simply cannot handle conflict the way you usually would. You have to associate yourself with them. I can see how her dislike was spurned on by external factors and therefore all of her energy and focus went into disliking Britt. It's not like there was anything else to focus on.
How these two girls were perceived by the other contestants is telling. The only person Britt had in her corner was Jill... and now not even her(?), while Carly seems to be universally liked. )

Agreed. I have a friend who is super sarcastic/snarky, but if you didn't know her at all, you'd think she's a complete b*tch laugh out loud.

And I agree about the how they were perceived by the other contestants. Carly isn't perfect and sure she was called out by a few people, but they only called her out because TPTB showed to make Carly the mean girl. I'm sure the other girls, including Kaitlyn, have said similar things or called Britt fake but it wasn't shown. Carly was with all of the other girls even after WTA and still friends with many of them, so there must have been some truth about what she said because all the other girls aren't alienating her.

But I think Jillian and Carly must have made up. Also since Carly is pretty much friends with everyone in bach nation, I can see Jillian wanting to be a part of it. And if Britt isn't friends with anyone any longer, Jillian will have to make friends with the people on BIP to stay relevant if thats what she wants.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:29 am

Britt and Jillian are still friends. Jillian must have made up with Carly during Bip but it doesn't mean that she stopped being friends with Britt.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:18 pm

SisterWives - BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 512ffff0842a049f9a2b97c323a0bdc7f9f3d73d
Jillian Anderson
This news producer scored a one-on-one date with Chris Soules when she won the mud run, but unfortunately, not a rose as Chris sent her home that night. With her rockin’ bikini bod, Jillian vows she will make a better impression in Paradise.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/-bachelorette-in-paradise-2-c1436824788984/photo-jillian-anderson-2-photo-1436824566573.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Jillian is friends with Ashley Iaconetti too... :P
SisterWives - BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 11266065_1444406142522714_1127232560_n
ashley_iaconetti Bootaaayy grabbing with @jilliealexis #latergram
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:52 pm

And she is friends with Megan Bell too... :gotcha:
SisterWives - BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 11328389_431735763673361_864813945_n
jilliealexis the ying to my yang. @meganelizabethbell1 #sisterwives #thebachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
MissB
california90
officeRules
stuckinsc
livlafluv1