SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOL - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:52 am

LOL - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 11821964_419266241592680_507456788_n
bachelor_ettes_lovestories "She just pooped in my hand." #laugh out loud #moreashleysplease #poop #bachelorinparadise #bachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

LOL - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:43 am

She is so funny. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:48 am

I love her. And I think she is gorgeous!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:12 pm

Me too! Go Ashley! You be you! Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:12 pm

She is very good-looking. Sometimes I think she gets overlooked in favor of other cast members in terms of appearance. But she is certainly very attractive in her own right.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:01 pm

Is she still dating Dan?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:09 pm

nutty1 wrote:Is she still dating Dan?

Don't think so. The previous showed Dan on a date with someone else and I think Ashley S crying (??).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:I love her. And I think she is gorgeous!

Me too, Nutty.

For anyone not too familiar with Ashley, I'm resurrecting this article from her thread in the Farmer's season. When I first read this back then, my eyes were opened in terms of the real Ashley verses who she was portrayed to be. Her "crazy" edit made so much more sense. In real time when CS's season was unfolding, so many viewers questioned whether she had drunk too much...or had access to drugs. It's funny to me now how she saw through the 4th wall all along...which is why she's one of my favorites of all time.

Back to reality: Auburn grad Ashley Salter reflects on ‘Bachelor’ stardom, boredom
Credit to Maddy for being the original poster of this article.

There are some other things posted as well if people are interested. Here's a link to her TB contestant thread. Ashley Salter

LOL - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:40 pm

Thanks Litta!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:57 pm

LOL - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Fullsi11

Pretty positive that this is Ashley's current boyfriend!  I guess they've been on/off since college and have gotten back together after her time on BIP. There's some other cute pictures of them up on her instagram.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:05 pm

She's a beauty.

Love her outfit.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:16 pm

tess413 wrote:LOL - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Fullsi11

Pretty positive that this is Ashley's current boyfriend!  I guess they've been on/off since college and have gotten back together after her time on BIP. There's some other cute pictures of them up on her instagram.

starwelcome Thanks for the update saw that pic. earlier she truly seems happy.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
isittrue
nan27
AllAboutLove
Cameron2
MiniDiva