SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjanner - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:56 am

teamjanner - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 CLqTW9FWEAk-3TS
Jessica Radloff ‏@JRadloff
Hey #BachelorInParadise fans, guess who I'm w/at the ABC party? @ashleyiaco & @jadelizroper! #Beauties @glamourmag
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

teamjanner - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:00 am

teamjanner - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 CLpt2zVUkAAHCdX
jean-luc bilodeau ‏@jlblives
Had to. Thanks for the photo ladies. You're both very sweet. @ashley_iaconetti @jadelizroper @bachelorabc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:02 am

teamjanner - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 CL1gF06UMAA3d5C
Jordan Cohen ‏@JordanCohen21 · 9h9 hours ago
Had a great time last night at Pump Foundation pre party but 2nite with be AMAZING! #HCPF15 #charity #beatcancer
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:39 am

Thanks Maddy for all the pics!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71490

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:42 pm

Awww my girl Jade getting all the attention of the guys, she's gorgeous not surprised at all Smiley
But i would prefer her with Jared.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:13 pm

^^^well she seems super happy with Tanner and if there were even the inkling of doubt that Jade preferred Jared, I am positive ...IMHO...that we would see it!!

Once again TPTB spotlights drama and tears. Would love to see more of Tanner and Jade ( and other budding couple).
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:49 pm

Both Tanner and Jade tweeted that they weren't featured too much because they stayed out of the drama. That's my favorite quality about the, and it reminds me a bit of Marcus/Lacey last year. Although I didn't really think that they would make it when I first heard the news, I'm starting to think they might have a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:00 pm

I don't even remember who Tanner was (probably cause I only focused on Shawn & Kaitlyn Hugesmile ) and I liked Jade despite her Playboy past. Haven't seen too much of them yet but so far they seem like a nice match. Hopefully they don't do a love triangle thing between Jade/Tanner/Jared! Those are never fun.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamjanner - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f49c

teamjanner - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8367-910 teamjanner - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_13 teamjanner - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 E5kqdm15 teamjanner - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Tanner only narrated all of last season till he went home laugh out loud.

I like them together!

teamjanner - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:52 pm

I think it will take a special guy to tame this wild mustang.
Tanner just might do it. Kaitlyn was so in boothie-land she did not come to appreciate him for what he is: a funny & beguiling charmer. And also cute. Kind of looks like the love child of Ben Afleck & Colin Farrell.
#TeamJanner

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:47 pm

Jade seems like just such a sweetheart! I am really enjoying her (and Tanner) this season. Would love to see more. They both seem so grounded and level headed. She is the voice of kindness and reason (while Tanner has just a bit more of an edge to him.) I can see why these two are together and hope they last.

Will be interesting to see what all of her tears are about ... but I am trying to stay away from spoilers so no need to respond with why she is crying!! giggling
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:35 am

Did anyone watch jade's periscope from tonight? She's so cute - everytime someone would ask or comment about Tanner, she would blush and giggle. She said that they didn't show it but he actually kissed her the first night they were in paradise, which is why she was so intrigued by him. 
Other things 
- said she knew Sami when she was dating Jeremy piven, which is why she was so surprised when she went for joe as he's totally not her type
- said Clare and she talked the next day after the RC incident and she realized it was mostly a misunderstanding and there were things she didn't know.
- says she met josh Murray briefly but didn't like him b/c he was intoxicated and seemed cocky
- said she didn't watch Chris on dwts, because she was still "ugh" over the situation, but she does think he was looking for love and doesn't blame him for taking advantage of all the opportunities he's gotten 
- pretty much said everyone is a sweetheart and she keeps in touch with everyone, but said she doesn't talk to Britt 
- said she's rooting for Ben h for Bach, but thinks that Nick v gets bad rep and would be cool to watch too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
umngirl
Seabear
fashionista84
Sprite
mtnlvr55