SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamShoulderKisses - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:20 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Jade seems like just such a sweetheart! I am really enjoying her (and Tanner) this season. Would love to see more. They both seem so grounded and level headed. She is the voice of kindness and reason (while Tanner has just a bit more of an edge to him.) I can see why these two are together and hope they last.

Will be interesting to see what all of her tears are about ... but I am trying to stay away from spoilers so no need to respond with why she is crying!! giggling

I like Jade a lot and am glad things seem to be working so well with Tanner on and off the show. I haven't read the spoilers but don't think she's crying over anything Tanner's done or at least hope not.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

TeamShoulderKisses - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:04 pm

I have a feeling Jade's tears will be shedding for Carly's heartbreak over Kirk. She may be sad for her good friend.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:22 pm

Tanner is so sweet with jade and so adorably smitten, I can't imagine he's the one making her cry by anything he says or does, and she loves to gush about him on Twitter so I think they're fine. I just love rooting for them! I hope they make it and stay together like Holly/Blake and Marcus/Lacey. I couldn't get onboard with him at all for Kait, but he's become quite the romantic hero with Jade Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:16 am

I am loving Janner.

I find it funny how on their first date Tanner said in an ITM that he isn't a "romantic" person yet when he is with her he is super affectionate and is not afraid of stressing how much he cares for her.

Sometimes he will just look at her and smile and watch her... like when she was reading the overnight card, instead of looking down with her.

I also love Jade, I am glad she beat all those preconceived notions I had about her pre-season on Chris's season. She really is sweet, loyal and quiet person. I find her much better in front of the camera when she doesn't know its on her.

I too don't think that her tears are about Tanner, he seems all in.

Been a long time since I have actually cheered and believed one of these couples.

#TeamShoulderKisses
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:51 pm

Tanner and Jade are so cute. I've kind of watched them even when they are not being "featured" so to speak and even when they are in the background, they're always touching. I guess we get to see more of their story next week or we can hope.

I'm all in on #TeamShoulderKisses. I'm rooting for them too.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:29 pm

TeamShoulderKisses - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 11375181_994219643934929_1352434679_n
http://websta.me/p/1064610247425801354_1957285910
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:16 pm

TeamShoulderKisses - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Co-11-preview

I think after slo-mo of the preview this is Jade's ring.
http://www.neillanejewelry.com/home/couture-bridal/engagement-rings/
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:26 pm

Wow that's unusual and gorgeous! Thanks Mtnlvr!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:55 am

I posted in the general thread that pretty sure Jade is in KC this week as the pic she posted of Pippa on the porch I am pretty sure is Tanner's house/backyard (based on his IG pics). So they must still be together especially considering they are on AfterParadise on Monday as well:

Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise · 13h13 hours ago
Questions for @jadelizroper & @ttolbert05? Reply to this tweet if you’re 18+ & it may appear on #AfterParadise Monday

Jenny Mollen ‏@jennyandteets · 48s48 seconds ago
My husband isn't sleeping because he's too stressed about Jade and Tanner. @bachelorinparadise #bachelornation

(there is a vine to go with that)

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:58 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:TeamShoulderKisses - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Co-11-preview

I think after slo-mo of the preview this is Jade's ring.
http://www.neillanejewelry.com/home/couture-bridal/engagement-rings/

Very interesting ring, not really my taste but I find it very unique and interesting that is what Tanner picked, wonder if they will show him doing it. I was going through his IG the other day as I hadn't really before and he is a pretty interesting guy, owns his own house with a huge yard, his sis and mom appear to live in LA or New York, and he is a definite cat man, wonder how that works with Pippa laugh out loud
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:38 am

I like the ring. I hate the cookie cutter looks, especially the halo's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:14 pm

The more I see that ring, the more I love it. IA Kasha, they all look the same to me these days. I'm not a fan of the thin shanks. I like that style more.

I'll have to see if Avon has one like it for 20 bucks. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
umngirl
Seabear
fashionista84
Sprite
mtnlvr55